What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I dunno if I should feel sad we got this shit or laugh at just how silly this whole ordeal is. Are we really sure Nutaku is even fit to run these games?

Most of those changes are hideous and seem highly unnecessary. I really don't see the need for Nutaku to make all these censorship changes. It seems out of place on a lot of these characters. That's unfortunate.

yeah man sorry if i cant support your pedophilia.
You people cant understand one thing: Nutaku is a profit based company and they will use cheap and lazy means to evade anykind of lawsuit.
Considering companies like JAST and Mangagamer deal with the same kind of content, release physical copies in multiple regions, and haven't been hit with a lawsuit yet, I don't see why Nutaku should be concerned. It seems like they're just scared, which is a terrible business practice. You do best for your fans and they do their best for you. Once you start making arbitrary changes your fans abandon you, not support you more.

They want to see more money? Stop censoring stuff. I certainly won't dump a dime on any censored game they release.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah man sorry if i cant support your pedophilia.
You people cant understand one thing: Nutaku is a profit based company and they will use cheap and lazy means to evade anykind of lawsuit.
I'm talking about you randomly picking fights with vestige a few pages back, or your one-word posts like "dood".

Like I give a fuck about your thoughts on lolicon.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Most of those changes are hideous and seem highly unnecessary. I really don't see the need for Nutaku to make all these censorship changes. It seems out of place on a lot of these characters. That's unfortunate.

Considering companies like JAST and Mangagamer deal with the same kind of content, release physical copies in multiple regions, and haven't been hit with a lawsuit yet, I don't see why Nutaku should be concerned. It seems like they're just scared, which is a terrible business practice. You do best for your fans and they do their best for you. Once you start making arbitrary changes your fans abandon you, not support you more.

They want to see more money? Stop censoring stuff. I certainly won't dump a dime on any censored game they release.
thats why i said profit based company. Cause these companies are cheesy as hell and lazy as an old lady. I dunno about other 2 names you mentioned but i'm pretty sure they have a spefic and satisfying fan base so probably they dont even care

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the pink haired girl with the clock that casts yawn on the last stage of 5-3 capture-able? I have run it a whole bunch of times now and never seen her show up for a capture chance. I do not see her listed in any of the lists of capture-able girls that people have posted either.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats why i said profit based company. Cause these companies are cheesy as hell and lazy as an old lady. I dunno about other 2 names you mentioned but i'm pretty sure they have a spefic and satisfying fan base so probably they dont even care
Mangagamer and JAST are both professional companies (aka profit based) that localize visual novels and various other eroge outside Japan. They are far from lazy and have dealt with their fair share of lolicon titles. All Nutaku needs is an "all characters 18+ disclaimer" and they're good to go.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, they most certainly are not. Mangagamer and JAST are both professional companies (aka profit based) that localize visual novels and various other eroge outside Japan. They are far from lazy and have dealt with their fair share of lolicon titles. All Nutaku needs is an "all characters 18+ disclaimer" and they're good to go.
i know all companies are profit based(otherwise wont be companies) i'm using the term as ethical behaviour. Like a evil thing like EA games. If you want to deepen it there are questions i would like to ask. Other 2 are selling products or patroning and dealing with online things like nutaku? Cause if that's the case it explains it.

edit: nevermind i just found out Nutaku is part of ZERO TOLERANCE. That explains a lot

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mangagamer and JAST are both professional companies (aka profit based) that localize visual novels and various other eroge outside Japan. They are far from lazy and have dealt with their fair share of lolicon titles. All Nutaku needs is an "all characters 18+ disclaimer" and they're good to go.
Technically, JAST still censors shit (IIRC, Summer/Shiny Days, Starless, etc.). At least LWR slipped past the censors.

But yes, MangaGamer is truly our pioneer for lolicon localization, so they have my full support for that.

then you can fuck off?
I'll fuck off when you stop posting garbage or randomly picking fights with people.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Technically, JAST still censors shit (IIRC, Summer/Shiny Days, Starless, etc.). At least LWR slipped past the censors.

But yes, MangaGamer is truly our pioneer for lolicon localization, so they have my full support for that.

I'll fuck off when you stop posting garbage or randomly picking fights with people.
see thats easy ignore my comments and fuck off to your basement. If people i fight with asks for lawyer then you can roll your shit back to me

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the pink haired girl with the clock that casts yawn on the last stage of 5-3 capture-able? I have run it a whole bunch of times now and never seen her show up for a capture chance. I do not see her listed in any of the lists of capture-able girls that people have posted either.
According to the jp wiki you can catch her at 23% rate

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

see thats easy ignore my comments and fuck off to your basement. If people i fight with asks for lawyer then you can roll your shit back to me
You're the one that brought up pedophilia when we're pretty obviously talking about shoddily-edited art. It's not a question of age when the whole thing ends up looking like shit.

Whatever. I have to wake up early for work tomorrow.

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if Nutaku accepts prepaid visa cards? I'm still grinding for the 1 area legendary and I refuse to start on the other bosses/legends until I get that witch.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're the one that brought up pedophilia when we're pretty obviously talking about shoddily-edited art. It's not a question of age when the whole thing ends up looking like shit.

Whatever. I have to wake up early for work tomorrow.
your brain damage wont allow you to understand it right?
i'm saying they are editing your ''art'' because of the stupid ZERO TOLERANCE thing. And whatever amount of whining wont solve it. ANd ofcourse you are fricking child molester but thats your problem. Nutaku is giving you free games you dont have to play them. You can learn japanese and roll to DMM.

So find a pedophilia forum and find support there

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well this is interesting

At level 40, I upgraded my legendary character from HR to SL, and took screens of the stats. SR and SSR are maxed out (full image) of that level.
SL I took a screenshot at both the very first level, and maxed out.

Basically, HP was reduced, but all other stats increased.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is this "zero tolerance" you keep bringing up and where did you find it? Aside from what it means specifically, zero tolerance.

If Nutaku is seriously squemish about the contents of the games they bring over, they shouldn't be touching them, period. Nobody wants censored garbage. Especially if it looks like garbage.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well this is interesting

At level 40, I upgraded my legendary character from HR to SL, and took screens of the stats. SR and SSR are maxed out (full image) of that level.
SL I took a screenshot at both the very first level, and maxed out.

someone reported it. According to him, from nutaku response, thats a bug. You should report your findings

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is this "zero tolerance" you keep bringing up and where did you find it? Aside from what it means specifically, zero tolerance.

If Nutaku is seriously squemish about the contents of the games they bring over, they shouldn't be touching them, period. Nobody wants censored garbage. Especially if it looks like garbage.
under the policy thing. I seriously dont have enough energy to explain zero tolerance you can google it maybe?

games are free, if you dont like it dont play it, period.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

under the policy thing. I seriously dont have enough energy to explain zero tolerance you can google it maybe?
I am well aware of what zero tolerance means, thanks for continuing to be unnecessarily abusive and aggressive though, I wanted to know where you found it. I don't know why you're feeling the need to be this aggressive to the point of attacking various board members, but hey whatever floats your boat.

So in short, Nutaku has a clause in their terms that makes it so if they're dealing in Canada or UK or other regions where drawings are illegal, they will make changes. I still say they just post an all characters 18+ clause and call it good, but that's just me.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What is this "zero tolerance" you keep bringing up and where did you find it?
you asked where i found it and what it is, see? If you are making me do search for you, you are lazy. I hate lazy.

Dude dunno where do you live but where i live in slapping +18 doesnt cut it. If my country says it doesnt cut it we need proof i'm guessing(also posted the fricking EU laws against it) western laws are way hardcore about it.