Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Here is my Event Progress Report
(or rather report of lack thereof)

Matsui Jun - YES
Ishikawa - YES
EP reward Eromon Part 1 - NO
Ticket Box Eromon Part 1 - YES
Ana - YES (although I only cought her in second part)
Taylor - NO
Saki Musashibino - NO !!
Liu - NO !! (Never saw her)
Ticket Box 2nd Part - 100/200 still no
EP points - 210000 EP and 500#

So far I have NOTHING from 2nd part of event ... Even As I am higher in EP ranking than for part 1 ..

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will fortune ticket dissapear after event?
I got extra fairy to exchange it , but I dunno whether it will use FT too in future event?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is my Event Progress Report
(or rather report of lack thereof)

Matsui Jun - YES
Ishikawa - YES
EP reward Eromon Part 1 - NO
Ticket Box Eromon Part 1 - YES
Ana - YES (although I only cought her in second part)
Taylor - NO
Saki Musashibino - NO !!
Liu - NO !! (Never saw her)
Ticket Box 2nd Part - 100/200 still no
EP points - 210000 EP and 500#

So far I have NOTHING from 2nd part of event ... Even As I am higher in EP ranking than for part 1 ..
Haha, once again, I'm pretty much in the exact same boat as Angmir. Damn it, Angmir, I'm totally blaming you for holding me back :p. Only difference is I did get the 1st event EP reward.

@Larcx: It has been confirmed that fortune tickets will disappear after this event. So spend them! Plus, exchanging fairies for the box rewards is almost surely better than anything you can get from just fairies alone. So, in this case, my recommendation is to get everything in the box you can. Good hunting!

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, once again, I'm pretty much in the exact same boat as Angmir. Damn it, Angmir, I'm totally blaming you for holding me back :p. Only difference is I did get the 1st event EP reward.

@Larcx: It has been confirmed that fortune tickets will disappear after this event. So spend them! Plus, exchanging fairies for the box rewards is almost surely better than anything you can get from just fairies alone. So, in this case, my recommendation is to get everything in the box you can. Good hunting!
You should see spoiler above......
Yes... I already clean all of that 200
So , I guess no reason to exhange fairies to fortune ticket anymore right?
Since they will dissapear after the event is end

Thank You:)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

WOOOOO

I had a superb luck just now, and got MIWA KANADA from 5 R or Higher Tickets !

50%+150% EP BONUS !

Now I should be able to stay in 500 !

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should see spoiler above......
Yes... I already clean all of that 200
So , I guess no reason to exhange fairies to fortune ticket anymore right?
Since they will dissapear after the event is end

Thank You:)
Ahh, didn't notice that. Although, I thought someone had said the box reset after you got all 200? I've never cleaned it out, so had no idea if that was true. Still, seemed like it would be a good idea so that those overachievers could get multiples of the box eromon for boosting. Oh well...

@Angmir: What!?! You got lucky... going to use tickets now :)

EDIT: Used five R tickets and... Nothing. Oh well, looks like you've left me behind Angmir, hehe. Happy hunting.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ahh, didn't notice that. Although, I thought someone had said the box reset after you got all 200? I've never cleaned it out, so had no idea if that was true. Still, seemed like it would be a good idea so that those overachievers could get multiples of the box eromon for boosting. Oh well...

@Angmir: What!?! You got lucky... going to use tickets now :)

EDIT: Used five R tickets and... Nothing. Oh well, looks like you've left me behind Angmir, hehe. Happy hunting.
IT is just an EP booster ;] not like it makes apearence chances bigger ;]

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

5400 EP per one 30stamina stage ;]

Sure feels nice

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ugggg, I have seen Gauner 5 times now, I just want to see Liu once please.....

Is there anything useful you can do with 3-star alchemy mats?

Last edited:

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ugggg, I have seen Gauner 5 times now, I just want to see Liu once please.....
Better then seeing nothing... I have not seen a single one of the rare ones for the entire second half of the event. To top even that I still havent managed to catch that freaking ninja!!! At least 40 attempts so far and every single time she escapes, so frustrating. All I want is to catch the ninja so I can go back to trying to catch Ana, never saw her the first half of the event either so doubt thats ever gonna happen with even less of a chance to see her now...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Better then seeing nothing... I have not seen a single one of the rare ones for the entire second half of the event. To top even that I still havent managed to catch that freaking ninja!!! At least 40 attempts so far and every single time she escapes, so frustrating. All I want is to catch the ninja so I can go back to trying to catch Ana, never saw her the first half of the event either so doubt thats ever gonna happen with even less of a chance to see her now...
Same here

Since 2nd part started - I found Ana 1nce on day 1 (in area 1 ofc) then nothing.

No Musasabino Saki too.
In the same time of Part 1 I got 6 Matsui Juns and 4 Ishikawas ....

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

boss appears on catch screen almost every time for me, how do so many people have trouble catching her?

She appears about 70% of the time for me, been doing the 15 stam quest, 200+ times now.

Last edited:

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

boss appears on catch screen almost every time for me, how do so many people have trouble catching her?

She appears about 70% of the time for me, been doing the 15 stam quest, 200+ times now.
Its not that she doesnt appear, same as you she appears in probably 70% or more of capture screens. Its just actually catching her, 8% chance they say...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hoo boy. Saki has been kind to me this event.

Caught my second Saki, immediately fed her two Jeans. Got success with both in record time, although IIRC, Umino came close with her Jeans as well. At any rate, Saki took five tries to switch moves, and exactly one try to level up, so she's pretty solid already.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn Gauner........
Cursesssss!!!!!!!!
Since I grind on 4-12 from 1'st day becoz that shitty fortune box who forced Me to take all 200 to get that policewoman
Today just do the event for getting Boss and Rares
Guess what.... its Gauner alone again:(
I already have her , so meeting her is a Meh:(

BeatzMaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn Gauner........
Cursesssss!!!!!!!!
Since I grind on 4-12 from 1'st day becoz that shitty fortune box who forced Me to take all 200 to get that policewoman
Today just do the event for getting Boss and Rares
Guess what.... its Gauner alone again:(
I already have her , so meeting her is a Meh:(
Been risking my rank by spamming E1-14 in an attempt to get a Taylor. Got so many Gauner and Anas and now my rank is hovering dangerously close to 500...

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally, finally, at last I got Taylor.
Been spamming E1-12 for days.

Now I can go back to getting EP.
If only for the EP rewards.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score