What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Switcheroo in event map is a nighmare if you dont have strong team. That thing is kinda a waste for me, i only use that thing when grinding in easy map for exp. And also i just wish there is auto skip for boss dialog, kinda hate when your afk and when check your game suddently it still stuck at boss dialog

I use the switcheroos to afk the special maps, and ya the boss chat is annoying.

Doh! 1 day left, 55/200 on the fortune box. Now, I'm a bit worried. Time to focus on 4-12 I guess, hopefully rank 326 will give me some wiggle room. Decisions, decisions...

One day left, I ran into saki at least 10 times and failed to catch her even once... Where'd I spend all my luck? .-.

Doh! 1 day left, 55/200 on the fortune box. Now, I'm a bit worried. Time to focus on 4-12 I guess, hopefully rank 326 will give me some wiggle room. Decisions, decisions...

In the same boat as you, 55/200 still no policewoman. Also, I'm at rank 450 so now i have no idea on whether i should keep farming for Taylor, farm fairies for policewoman , or get a higher rank for the other eromon.

I am at 440 000 so I am grinding for 500 000 EP.

I have 90/200 of tickets remaining ;/ and I start to think I wont get the Shrine Reward after all ...

But I got Taylor ;] So I have all catchabel rares from the event now ;]

Well I payed my $30 and as luck would have it, I got Lui. That's money well spent IMO. In the end $5 or $30 doesn't make much of a difference.

But switcheroo's are so good, how do you ever have more than 100 of them? I use them all the time and I wouldn't even be able to play without them, I wish they gave you more of them.

Switcheroos are terrible.

They are only good at maintaining combos, but using them makes you go almost 2ce slower than normaly, enemies can attack you more, and it doesnt even care to switch all party memebers.

Not to mention you cant make tactical switches in the exact moment you want.

I guess it is ok to AFK run things you dont care about, like dayly gem areas etc ...

Yea switcheros are very bad when you have to deal with area boss,however,they are cool if you want to afk on lower stages.

On another hand,I wanted to ask to you guys,how do you use your 2 star alchemy gems?
Do you transform them into 3 star gems?

Im using 1 star to make gem and 3 star to make SL,but Im starting to get full of 2 star since im never using them. x)

Yea switcheros are very bad when you have to deal with area boss,however,they are cool if you want to afk on lower stages.

On another hand,I wanted to ask to you guys,how do you use your 2 star alchemy gems?
Do you transform them into 3 star gems?

Im using 1 star to make gem and 3 star to make SL,but Im starting to get full of 2 star since im never using them. x)

You can afk all stages except for special without switerchoo, if you want to afk special you need switcheroos. You can make SSR eromon with 2* gems, if you want any of them. You can also make medium gems.

EP 480 164 / 207 #

Damn If I had that 150% booster since 1st day I would have easly got to top 100.

I'm turning 2* alchemy gems into medium gems, not very efficient but I don't see any better use for them. Same recipe as 1* gems, u get like 75% chance to gem 8 gems and 25% to get 3. If anyone has found a decent medium gems recipe that's using 3* alchemy gems please post it here :)

Bye2 Liu , I'm very pesimistic now
Last I encounter is Taylor , done the first area just for fun
And I already have her , so MEH!!!!

As for the Ninja
I didn't really like it , wonder if I'll use pokeball/not

Bye2 Liu , I'm very pesimistic now
Last I encounter is Taylor , done the first area just for fun
And I already have her , so MEH!!!!

As for the Ninja
I didn't really like it , wonder if I'll use pokeball/not

well I think Saki is rely cool - and she isnt just SSR as normal area Bosses shes SL like Rares.
Soo I recomend getting her if possible.

Yes , but her specials aren't that good isn't it?
Taylor have a better special for downspeed all enemies
But I guess Anna also have a bad special....

Damn ;/

Used mine Guaranteed Sexy scene ticket and got just Seria ;/ One everyone has from tutorial ...

And all others there were new exept her ;/

Damn ;/

Used mine Guaranteed Sexy scene ticket and got just Seria ;/ One everyone has from tutorial ...

Why use ticket now?

I'm turning 2* alchemy gems into medium gems, not very efficient but I don't see any better use for them. Same recipe as 1* gems, u get like 75% chance to gem 8 gems and 25% to get 3. If anyone has found a decent medium gems recipe that's using 3* alchemy gems please post it here :)

I see,I will either do that or convert mine to 3* to level some move of my SL(especially kokoro).
Im also interested about turning 3* alchemy gems into medium,but I believe that we can ony get big gems from them.

EP 480 164 / 207 #

Damn If I had that 150% booster since 1st day I would have easly got to top 100.

Yes I think you could have been in top 100 quite easily,since im top 140 with only one 50% ep booster.

Damn ;/

Know that feel,I got the same drop when I used mine some time ago...And sexy scene+HR are so hard to get in nutaku...

Why not ?

It is not like I will get more of them

Only am at ~ 200# place

At this point, you'd be better served saving all tickets for the next event. Use them at that point in hopes of getting a booster.

At this point, you'd be better served saving all tickets for the next event. Use them at that point in hopes of getting a booster.

CARPE DIEM !

Why think about something that will happen god knows when ?

Will I even be intrested in this game at that time ?

Maybe we will have WW3 by that time ?

Or maybe Nibiru will kill us all this december ?

You see - there is no reason to save for the future ;] - especialy not in a web-browser game ;]

@Angmir: Well, the next event starts December 7th I think, so we're not really talking years in the future here :).

On a different note, somewhat humorously, I finally got:

t0DRKTq.jpg

I'd guess I've ran 4-12 at least 300 times... elusive bastard! Oh, and currently on my fourth 4-12 run with ZERO fairies... God damn it.

Back