What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So all my bananas expired, it went from 1 day left to gone....

They really should have it counts hours on the last day so I know if/when I should use them.

Well this boss uses a skill that lowers her provocation? Why??

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow I am just on 160
I got her, and then when I was trying for the first fortune draw girl (can't remember her name) at the time when they were about to switch to the 2nd half, I got the police woman..... well I'm not particularly complaining about getting an SL. Still it was upsetting, I wanted the 1st half miko and had whittled it down to less than 10 tix when the switch was about to happen, I think it was an error since it still listed the miko as the fortune draw...

BeatzMaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So all my bananas expired, it went from 1 day left to gone....

They really should have it counts hours on the last day so I know if/when I should use them.
Yeah my USD banana was wasted because I thought it would show the hours remaining :(

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah my USD banana was wasted because I thought it would show the hours remaining :(
OUCH! USD banana! Did you submit a support request about it? Fuck me, that's an expensive banana, and they definitely don't make it clear that it won't count down hours.

BeatzMaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OUCH! USD banana! Did you submit a support request about it? Fuck me, that's an expensive banana, and they definitely don't make it clear that it won't count down hours.
Just submitted a ticket and hoping for the best. Maybe if i get back the banana, I can hopefully use it to get Taylor :D

BeatzMaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Received the ticket and it read:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Osawari Island.

Unfortunately we cannot refund the USD banana since it is not in the shop. She can be obtained only from Monster Gem pack. As per expiration time the code cannot display hours and minutes so you need to pay more attention to the items in your inventory.

Kind regards,
The Osawari Island support team

Didn't know that bananas were females but at least now we know if an item says it's expiring in one day, it means that very day itself.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dang it.
Used USD banana, got only the girl I already had to appear.
Well, no luck, must keep trying with normal questing.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot refund the USD banana since it is not in the shop. She can be obtained only from Monster Gem pack. As per expiration time the code cannot display hours and minutes so you need to pay more attention to the items in your inventory.

Kind regards,

Didn't know that bananas were females but at least now we know if an item says it's expiring in one day, it means that very day itself.
"so you need to pay more attention to the items in your inventory"

I love it, brilliant customer service there for ya. :)

One would have thought that they'd at least give you half a fuck (since it's obvious they wouldn't give a complete fuck) for something that was worth 30 freaking dollars (that's real USD there...) even if it is no longer in the shop for purchase for aforementioned amount...

I'm hearing too many of these cases and it's making me less inclined to actually spend money on these games more and more.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rank 6000++:D
Dun care with event
40/200 still didn't get the policewoman
I must be one of the unluckiest man now:(

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello,

Kind regards,

God, that kind of shit pissing me off. What is wrong with a little customer service? I mean seriously, this is not someone asking for fucking handouts, he bought a $30 item (which I might add is the FULL damn price for many games) and you can't even be bothered with replying civilly when you basically tell him to "fuck off?" What a crock!

Time to decide whether I want to deal with this company anymore. Pisses me off. This is why competition is good, get a few more English DMM companies in here and force Nutaku to give a shit about their customers! /rant

langust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

Kind regards,

How about:
"Just give me the USDD banana since it does the same after all."

would be interesting to see the response to that...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , sorry
But In My opinion
It's kind of Your fault for not using USDD immediately
Though I admit , I didn't know there is the expiration time of it
But I will use it ASAP after get that Bananas
Still , kinda freak Me out if the Rare one to come out is Gauner again:confused:
Or in the case the Rare that show up is the one You already have
Nutaku should ask DMM to make all the Rare is appear , rather than only 1 and random:(

sagecx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if i want a chance for taylor what is the best map to run right now?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just used another 10 Fortune Ticket
Can only say fuck....
I really2 have the worst bad Luck right now