What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Determined Swordswoman was actually really easy. The demon was dead before he rounded the corner. I was worried about the 2 fire demons map, but I think I'll have the damage with 2 VH's and a dancer.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to mess about with the daily spirit rescue G, I figured out that my dancer is still important and to never remove Marr because holy fuck that poison is strong and watching all my ranged die to it is not that fun.

Who needs block when you have 6 mages.

Spiccy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty awesome

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, I'm done. Well, almost. Done with the Stars, but I figure I'd go for the Plat Armor completion reward. Other than that I'll be free to do some well needed affection item farming and a bit leveling, while doing dailies. Main doesn't need any Silvers. It's actually gotten to the point I never thought I'd reach, where I have more Silvers than I know what to do with (especially Pirates and Samurais, who have been lazing about in the Barracks for quite awhile now....). Alt needs Bandits though, so I'll try farming the first half 50/5 map on it for a bit.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that fucking black gargoyle 2-shot my lvl 61 despara lol

thats what i get for not paying attention. damn it. it must get a boost from the snow storm cus i dont remember those things being that strong

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100/2 map is surprisingly easy.

Last map left and... well main probably gonna farm some healers, that's all I know for now.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that fucking black gargoyle 2-shot my lvl 61 despara lol

thats what i get for not paying attention. damn it. it must get a boost from the snow storm cus i dont remember those things being that strong
They don't, only ice wolfs, snowman and yeti get power up. Just use Sandra she melt them easily.

I really wanted Yurina to be a drop here :/ i guess i'll vent my fury on the fatass demon.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

black means death in this game

jeez after that last uber boss i felt weak this boss aint nothin compared to him

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just saw that Clissa's dupe would give me 400 rainbow crystals... I must say it is veeery tempting.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

black means death in this game

jeez after that last uber boss i felt weak this boss aint nothin compared to him
Pffftttt , lol
IKR~

Berserk Maou is Despair :V
How I wish someday I'll have on this version too

can laugh it all >.> (+Elyse combo that is)

Complete Mithril Golem? Fatso Demon? Enemies with Cursed Weapon? Avenger Type? Pharaoh with bombs? Demon with Crossbow Hand? Maou? ShutenDouji? (Whelp , atleast for Lv 11. Dunno Lv 12 or above)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cannot deal with the black flying gargoyle in tribe of the snow people.... 0 death 2 star clear but this fucker i can't damage him enough.

i wanted to get to my 26 stars before my buffs ran out, but im stuck at 23.

guess ill just have to bite the bullet, train my people and cough up the 7 sc again at the end of the event

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Those spike tossing black flying demons are tough and needs top tier DPS to take down, best ones are AW archers or witches which you may not even have yet. They have something like 800 defense and 80% magic resistance and those spikes does 900 damage. Also keep in mind about positioning so that ranged attackers don't go after the low defense units in its range.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those spike tossing black flying demons are tough and needs top tier DPS to take down, best ones are AW archers or witches which you may not even have yet.
yeah, i dont. i can get him to half health, but that's it. i think cc'ing my gunner zola will do wonders for that map. trigger magic shells when the fucker comes and hopefully iris can keep her alive.

wish i had a 2nd feng shui user. if i could reduce the blizzard time more this wouldn't be so god damn hard

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i dont. i can get him to half health, but that's it. i think cc'ing my gunner zola will do wonders for that map. trigger magic shells when the fucker comes and hopefully iris can keep her alive.

wish i had a 2nd feng shui user. if i could reduce the blizzard time more this wouldn't be so god damn hard
I don't think Feng Shui effects stack.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think Feng Shui effects stack.
how does it work anyway

does having the feng shui placed at the time halve the duration or will placing a feng shui in the middle of a blizzard cause it to time out twice as fast

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thought you'll gonna crazy for it. She's all boobs after all.
Ehhh, they're not THAT big. Too small for my tastes, and too much abdominal muscle. I like my women a bit softer. :p

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ehhh, they're not THAT big. Too small for my tastes, and too much abdominal muscle. I like my women a bit softer. :p
-.- But Daniela.....

That should be natural and perfect because you'll need those muscle to hold those weight. It won't turn into abominable sack as fast as those without abs.

this fact is pulled from my ass btw

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how does it work anyway

does having the feng shui placed at the time halve the duration or will placing a feng shui in the middle of a blizzard cause it to time out twice as fast
On DMM last Collection Event for Black Shaman Dragon
I did a 2 ran for Main Acc and Alt Acc
Main didn't use FM , Alt used AW Mia

The difference is almost small
On Alt , the Rain weather cleared about 10-15 sec faster than Main which didn't use FM

And actually , My Alt have disadvantage becoz of it
There is a bubble spew machine gun Sea Dragon which can 1HK any unit under 3K HP
Since the enemies are also get the weather disadvantage

Becoz of Mia , DAT jerk can ATK My Kayou
Before he parked himself and let himself to be ATK

Anyway , I deployed Mia (2'nd deploy) after Altair
I dunno if in the middle of bad weather can also reduce it or before
But I say , place Your FM ASAP~