What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

That is bullshit and unfair as hell. If it stays that way, I'm done with this game. New players get one of the strongest ranged units while I get shit, just because I was late to the party, even after months of active playing and money investment?! They can go to hell with that attitude. Dammit, I'm furious!
Bashira`s strong :confused:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, why is Castle Retake so damn hard? I have four CC'd units, Leeanne, Katie, Daniela, and Alissa, and I still can't beat this damn thing. The black armor unit comes out far too fast for me to get any mages up, then there's the red gargoyles that come immediately after, all those goblins... It feels like there isn't enough UP to keep up. Not to mention the previous map didn't need any CC'd units and this one is too hard to beat with four of them.

This is not balanced difficulty.
It's the first "wall" map, you'll want a CCed Witch to deal with the Black Armour and Red Gargoyle, there's no way you'll get a Mage up in time.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While Nutaku has pulled (and will continue to pull) some pretty messed up dick moves in the past, this ain't one of em. They clearly stated that it was a limited 1 time offer and how long it would be availible.
I currently have very mixed feelings about my Bashira. It made getting Spica a very minor goal, but I could've really used Saki for this event. and I don't have 3 silver archers to CC Bashira just to add to my frustration. I've got one lvl 1 archer and a lvl 39 (that I wanted to CC originally) and I don't have melee units that are capable of safely dueling lynn.
Any strats for map 4 that don't involve a fully beefed up premium team?
Yeah, I really don't know how people keep missing the fact that trading post Bashira was a limited deal. Exact same thing happened on DMM, every forum/thread on this game mentions it, it's in the update notes, you had two weeks' advance notice and two weeks to grab her... Really your own fault if you missed every notice.

Anyway, for map four, rogues are pretty decent for everything up until Lynn (Cuterie's skill isn't useless here!), then... idk, I used princesses on her. You could go for broke with Cypria, I guess.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is a vid on how to beat the black heavy. Plant Cypria (level her up some, she is worth it) in the upper left spot. Then plant katie and phyllis in the spots below her. When the heavy shows up, hit assassinate and pray. Easyest way to do it.
Use Katies/phyllis skills to grab UP, plant a mage to the left of your units and a witch to the lower left of him.

Edit: yeah, instakill or bust it is. Super annoying.
Edit 2: I could also deploy Liddy and see if she can shave off some of their numbers / hp.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, why is Castle Retake so damn hard? I have four CC'd units, Leeanne, Katie, Daniela, and Alissa, and I still can't beat this damn thing. The black armor unit comes out far too fast for me to get any mages up, then there's the red gargoyles that come immediately after, all those goblins... It feels like there isn't enough UP to keep up. Not to mention the previous map didn't need any CC'd units and this one is too hard to beat with four of them.

This is not balanced difficulty.
Have you tried using the strategy in ? I don't recall the lowest level Prince I've used to clear this map, but I can assure you I've done it with a lower lv Prince than in the video. You can use lv15~20ish Bronze Soldiers instead as well, they don't have to be lv30+, as long as they only cost 4UP each and remember to remove them after the initial wave of Goblins are down. I don't know if/how well Iron Soldiers will work here, I didn't bother trying with them but as long as they don't die before the initial Goblin rush you should be fine.

I've used this video for 2 Nutaku accounts and even my DMM account so as long as you follow it and make sure not to do the same mistakes the poster made (he mentions them in the description of the video) you should be able to clear it with a 3*. If you have issues with removing a unit or two before they die at the last phase, just try and get used to the timing a bit, sit with the window pulled up and ready to pull them back as their HP gets low.

If you have any other problems after using this video drop an image of what you're using or what you have to work with (or updating your sig works too) and someone here can possibly come up with another solution for you.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technique Awakening x 4, no drops on Lynn. What a load of crap.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event last Map is Easy:D
Probably becoz I have Gellius 50CC41
He is like a stone wall:p
And if other's who Lucky enough have Deine
Well.... You probably can AFK with it;)

Get Rosalie and Mortimer at the same time:eek:
Well , didn't really use Bandit that often
But , I might CC'ed him if I have much copies of him

Need moar Rosalie , hopefully can -3CR

On the other hand , Map 4 where there is no Range Slot
Not only is tricky , the drop is low too
It's much better to spend on easier map where You will not messed up I think

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the other hand , Map 4 where there is no Range Slot
Not only is tricky , the drop is low too
It's much better to spend on easier map where You will not messed up I think
1 Saki and a tank, easy map. :p

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's the first "wall" map, you'll want a CCed Witch to deal with the Black Armour and Red Gargoyle, there's no way you'll get a Mage up in time.
... So, all this time I've been CCing the wrong unit types?

God dammit.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God dammit.
You could probably do it with a couple normal witches, but you need to have them on the exact path the flyer is going.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have you tried using the strategy in ? I don't recall the lowest level Prince I've used to clear this map, but I can assure you I've done it with a lower lv Prince than in the video. You can use lv15~20ish Bronze Soldiers instead as well, they don't have to be lv30+, as long as they only cost 4UP each and remember to remove them after the initial wave of Goblins are down. I don't know if/how well Iron Soldiers will work here, I didn't bother trying with them but as long as they don't die before the initial Goblin rush you should be fine.

I've used this video for 2 Nutaku accounts and even my DMM account so as long as you follow it and make sure not to do the same mistakes the poster made (he mentions them in the description of the video) you should be able to clear it with a 3*. If you have issues with removing a unit or two before they die at the last phase, just try and get used to the timing a bit, sit with the window pulled up and ready to pull them back as their HP gets low.

If you have any other problems after using this video drop an image of what you're using or what you have to work with (or updating your sig works too) and someone here can possibly come up with another solution for you.
I had not tried this... I'll have to try it when I get my Witch CC'd.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God dammit.
You will want to CC at least one of every class at some point, most likely get multiple ones. I used the strategy in Xine's post when I did it and it worked perfectly fine for me. The jump in difficulty is pretty surprising if you haven't spent a lot of time farming exp.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh dear god, I just attempted that 4th map for the event and god, this is hard! I didn't lose because anything got through... I lost because Lynn came in and murdered all my units. I had almost all of them deployed and she just ran through, murdering them all.

Woman is SCARY!

EDIT: ..... I want her so bad for my army now. I might even want her more than I want Olivie, who is my top want right now.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Then just stick to map 3 for now. Lower chance, but you don't get steamrolled.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Ling will be the 1st event unit with 1/10 skill
So before ppl ask the % chance (which i believe they just gonna ask again later on -.- )
Here is the rate
1->2: 100% copy / 100% RF (Rainbow fairy)
2->6: 50% copy / 75% RF
6->9: 25% copy / 50% RF
9->10: 5% copy / 25% RF

Wish you good luck on both farming and CR / skill up... As for me i will use this map for SC stock

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God dammit.
I don't think so, no. Although it would be productive to go for witches now, this game is designed with content barriers such as you've stuck now. Myself and many others, i'm sure, got stuck for days, even weeks on some of the story and challenge maps.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 Saki and a tank, easy map. :p
If You read My previous post
You know that's what I do

Still the drops are low
I target Rosalie after all , so last Map for Me
Though I get Mortimer twice in the last map:eek:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If You read My previous post
You know that's what I do

Still the drops are low
I target Rosalie after all , so last Map for Me
Though I get Mortimer twice in the last map:eek:
I thought someone else said that since you said map 4 was hard in the post I quoted. :p

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You need some sleep:p
I don't know about them, but I'll never deny sleep! A nap actually sounds like a good idea right about now...

I had not tried this... I'll have to try it when I get my Witch CC'd.
I took a quick look at your sig to get an idea what you have after noticing it was updated yesterday. I'd say CC your highest Calliope and don't worry too much about Cloris if you want to just try and get a 3* clear on it earlier rather than later; seeing as you have 4 copies of Calliope and she's a bit more useful given her lower deployment cost (as in easier to get on the field quicker, Cloris is 15 UP after CC but Calliope can be lowered to a minimum of 10UP after CC and is roughly the same damage outside of skill use.) Only other thing I'd be able to think of is your Mages, I see you have 3 different Valerie's and an untouched Cyrus (seriously who wants to touch an old man? Don't blame ya there.) Not sure about actually NEEDING to CC one of them, but you may have to drop 2-3 of your Valerie's if damage on the last wave isn't sufficient, I'd say CC one of the mages as a last resort in the event they're being targeted early by the Lich and die too quick. If you're STILL having a problem getting a 3* on it, only other thing I can think of is getting a 2nd CC Healer, but I'm pretty sure I managed to clear it without using 2 CC Healers on at least one of the accounts I ran Castle Retake with, been a long time though so don't remember if it was a 2 or 3* anymore.

Last edited: