What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So anyway, been working on afk setup for last map.

Anyone got any good ideas I can attempt to reduce the cost? :p

My next run was gonna try swapping Bashira with Nanaly and replacing Bashira's slot with Daniela. Then swapping another archer for Soma if that works.

P.S. That's Dorca under the A of clear.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm seriously at about 1/8 for Lynn drops on the best map. Getting really annoyed now.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm seriously at about 1/8 for Lynn drops on the best map. Getting really annoyed now.
You're not the only one experience it
Though I'm slightly better
When I was doing the mission for the 5'th time , I get 3 copies of Lynn
But now it becomes 3 out of 8

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yesterday I actually thought that the event was broken.
My 1st 5 runs on last map dropped 4 Lynn, 4 Mortimer and 1 Rosalie (I actually got 1 silver in each run!!!). Plus I got a Lynn on 4th map and a Leanne on the 3rd.

But now is back to normal, no silvers and 3 Lynn, which for today is a bit under 50%.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yesterday I actually thought that the event was broken.
My 1st 5 runs on last map dropped 4 Lynn, 4 Mortimer and 1 Rosalie (I actually got 1 silver in each run!!!). Plus I got a Lynn on 4th map and a Leanne on the 3rd.

But now is back to normal, no silvers and 3 Lynn, which for today is a bit under 50%.
Nah....
You just Lucky , that's it

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The guy thinks getting 7 Lynns isn't lucky...

I still only have two.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently at 3 Lynn's and 2 Rosalie's, done the last map 5 times and the other maps once. Doing well in terms of drop rates but think I will need to spend some SC to get enough runs in before the event is over. Could do with another week for the event really so I can do Monday and Thursday dailies as well :(

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Currently at 3 Lynn's and 2 Rosalie's, done the last map 5 times and the other maps once. Doing well in terms of drop rates but think I will need to spend some SC to get enough runs in before the event is over. Could do with another week for the event really so I can do Monday and Thursday dailies as well :(
Unless the end date in game is wrong, we have 8 days for the event instead of the usual 7 for a Unit Farm, still waiting to hear back from the devs to see if it was a mistake or not. Events normally end early Tuesday morning, but Nov 4th is Wednesday...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I too probably will spend some SC , probably 5-10 SC
But there is something I still need to confirm
When is the SC spending is noted on the system?
Is it 1'st Nov? Or 2'nd Nov?
I prefer spend My SC if it's note on the system for the next month (Dec)
Since My stamp is guarantee for Legend , I prefer not too spend any SC anymore

On the other hand , I guess there is some amazing people after all
He spend 25 SC for 50 runs of last mission
Get 24 Lynn , sacrifice all 23 copies to get that far
Really...... amazing:eek:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He spend 25 SC for 50 runs of last mission
Get 24 Lynn , sacrifice all 23 copies to get that far
Really...... amazing:eek:
The picture is too small for me to see whats his skill lvl and CR >.>
but 25 SC seem kind of bad luck...

In farming unit the average is 15 copy for CR-5 / 23 Copy for 9/10 skill
Most ppl tend to stayed on -5/6 (the duration just about right for 16 copy trough natural recovery) unless they really want the unit (luckily EN ver already have all the info on AW / AW skill, JP ver since the aw skill usualy not out yet ppl not even sure if they want to get the unit or not)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The picture is too small for me to see whats his skill lvl and CR >.>
but 25 SC seem kind of bad luck...

In farming unit the average is 15 copy for CR-5 / 23 Copy for 9/10 skill
Most ppl tend to stayed on -5/6 (the duration just about right for 16 copy trough natural recovery) unless they really want the unit (luckily EN ver already have all the info on AW / AW skill, JP ver since the aw skill usualy not out yet ppl not even sure if they want to get the unit or not)
Well IDK , but isn't past the 5/10 You only get 25%?
I think the last , 9 to 10 is only 5%
And He probably use fewer than 23 to get it up to 9
Again , probably he fails to 10. But already use 23 copies

Well , He is a spender type
He also post that he collect 703 Strategy Book for Len

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hope there isn't another event immediately after this one.

Considering how I can't beat the fourth and fifth maps of this event, I need to power level the hell out of my army before the next event if I'm going to take part in it. I don't want to miss yet another event because I'm not powerful enough.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless the end date in game is wrong, we have 8 days for the event instead of the usual 7 for a Unit Farm, still waiting to hear back from the devs to see if it was a mistake or not. Events normally end early Tuesday morning, but Nov 4th is Wednesday...
Think I will just assume it is wrong, and if it isn't I get an extra day :)

Shyao said:

Considering how I can't beat the fourth and fifth maps of this event, I need to power level the hell out of my army before the next event if I'm going to take part in it. I don't want to miss yet another event because I'm not powerful enough.
Events seem to be picking up recently. If I was you I would just focus on levelling and getting some core units CC'd rather than continuing with this event.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yea I'm with ya on that, not sure if its a mistake or not, but given the current drop rate of Lynn....hoping its not lol. But seems like I missed the Aigis support team hours so will have to wait till tomorrow for a response from them I guess.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm in dire need of plat fairies, but no, we don't need a fucking break. 2-3 weeks of breaks in between prior events and six weeks of no events was more than enough time for everyone. If you just joined now, I'm sorry to be blunt, but tough shit.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure if the devs are going to hold this new pace or not, but seeing how you managed to snag a couple of copies of Lynn, you may want to switch back to power leveling. Although, you could keep farming Lynn and leveling your units as well, but either way, within a few events we're probably going to have a fairly difficult Star Trial, Summoned Beast Sleeping in the Earth, hopefully preceded by Dark Knights' Threat and Imprisoned Magic Swordsman.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am an idiot:p
Well , I feed Lynn using Silver Fairies X3
Good thing I stock quite many SF
Rather have little bonus then not at all
No time to farm PF , blame it on no rest event
Still...... no rest is better then not having no event at all
Such a dilemma........

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3x runs, used a SC to get a refill of 14 stamina, 0 Lynn drops. I think I'm about 1/12 now. This is bogus. I legit think someone entered the drop rate as 5% and not 50%.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

within a few events we're going to have a fairly difficult Star Trial, Summoned Beast Sleeping in the Earth
Are you just saying that because it's in the Event list or do you have an actual source where it's stated? Quite bluntly, I'm not looking forward to that one, it's brutal and I was hoping to, still, have more time to really max out my units.

I think I'll need to raise some more specialized units for that Event...

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm actually watching some of Nasu's videos on Solano's event maps right now while I'm waiting on Stamina for another shot at Lynn in map5, and it doesn't look too bad so far, though I've only watched the first 8 maps so far and he only scored a 2* on that one. I have a few ideas I'd like to try out on that map in particular using a similar strategy he used but it'll have to wait until we actually get the event.

As much as I'd love some more time to farm up some more fairies for exp feeding in the future, I'm looking more at getting ready for the Awakening maps when they do hit the Nutaku servers. I still have a bunch of units to work on currently but I think they can sit on the back burner for a bit as they don't seem to be quite as needed yet.

After looking over the units on my friend's account though, he desperately needs some Witch farming events before Solano makes her appearance, he only has 1 CC Witch and a base Cloris. Assuming the current info on the JP wiki is the same that we're going to get for Yurina and Charlotte's events, he should be fine I think.