What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

They're fair questions but you have to keep in mind that all Japanese businesses, and I mean every one, have a policy of treating it's native customers better than foreign ones.

It really seems like Nutaku is at the whims of DMM and DMM just doesn't particularly care unless the money's already in the bank.
Thus the reason my question is posed to NutakuDev and/or Nordland.
Simply put, I doubt Nutaku's legal department (possibly contracted) worded their contract so poorly as to not have the ability to request actions be taken when one of the partner's isn't living up to the agreement. Now of course none of us here have access to the agreement/legal of what their hosting entails, but if DMM is doing things that are detrimental to Nutaku's business, or not doing what was agreed upon, I'm curious if it has, and/or, if it's being done unchallenged or even if there is no breach of contract/legal at all.

They may not owe the players an answer, and we may not ever even be given one, but Nutaku does have every right, business wise, to request the information and be given a prompt and concise answer. If that's the case, I'd be fine with a "We've been informed but it is not something we will disclose to players". My question on that is, have they?

This is a great game Nutaku, look how many posts are on this forum alone. We have almost as many players posting and page count as DMM's release which is far older then ours. I and many others want to be here for years, enjoying all the content that comes with it. We enjoy the game, we CARE about it, we want it to improve and grow (more people for us to talk to about it). But it's safe to say we are not being treated fairly here. I'm simply asking we be given the same standards as DMM had for itself. I don't think the player base is asking too much.

Edit:
And hopefully we can get an answer to it, if for no other reason, so I can be less annoying for NutakuDev and Nordland. :D
It's my "one gripe" about the game, it just happens to be a big one IMO.

Last edited:

banan133

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After a long grind night D:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just finished my final run for the event myself.
I'd have gone over the 1200 on this last run but it has an event cap it seems. (Was at 1195, got a 10 and a 3 drop, still only went to 1200).

Edit:
My Final run:
(Least it doesn't look as horrid as my blind runs).

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Need 51 more Serums, more or less 24 Stamina left from hourly recovery, I really hope I won't have to pop another Sacred Crystal. :(

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got 1200 Serum but didn´t manage to 3star Moonlight and Wolfves den.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 1200 Serum but didn´t manage to 3star Moonlight and Wolfves den.
A little hint:
For moonlight if you missing the fire power on those zombie you can always just get some bronze mage and spam like 4 of them, dont need to lvl them all up to the max.

For wolves den, There plenty of very low lvl unit strategy in youtube by Nasu games / Sennenwars....
If you still unable to find the 1 that matched ur army you can also check from nicovideo

Of coz since you already on max serums can also ignore the 3 star for the SC

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Back from the weekend trip and I've so far collected 980 serums, and enough time to get to 1000.
I would have probably gotten 1200 if it wasn't for the delay pushing the event to the same week as my trip, but at least I'm only missing one cost reduction.
Not going to buy SC and then having to burn at least two on charisma refills, since there's not enough regen left.

Haunter7

Reputation score

967 here, gonna settle for 1000 obviously. How important is the last CR anyway? I guess since Karma is an anti-boss unit shes's mainly gonna be used at the end of a mission, cos that's usually when the bosses come? That would mean the final CR would rarely come in handy, I think. Of course there may be missions with an early boss unit but I guess that's when u're supposed to make use of ur Rogues.

Also, excluding 8 SCs earned for 3-starring the event maps, I only had to spend like 2-3 extra crystals to get to 1000 (level 140+), which makes an almost perfect Karma. So I don't really think it's THAT important to save ur crystals in advance if the future collection events are gonna look like this, the 3* crystals + stamp card ones should suffice and the unit should still be good enough. As a free player I'm completely fine with not getting the final CR or SU as I'd like to use the premium summon too from time to time :D I heard there are some events that require more SCs than Karma's one, like Liana's, but also those units aren't as important as Karma, so I guess they don't have to be as perfect either.

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little hint:
For moonlight if you missing the fire power on those zombie you can always just get some bronze mage and spam like 4 of them, dont need to lvl them all up to the max.
Nah the issue are the Goblinmages at the end, they blow up all my fragile units without which I don´t have enough DPS.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

967 here, gonna settle for 1000 obviously. How important is the last CR anyway? I guess since Karma is an anti-boss unit shes's mainly gonna be used at the end of a mission, cos that's usually when the bosses come? That would mean the final CR would rarely come in handy, I think. Of course there may be missions with an early boss unit but I guess that's when u're supposed to make use of ur Rogues.

Also, excluding 8 SCs earned for 3-starring the event maps, I only had to spend like 2-3 extra crystals to get to 1000 (level 140+), which makes an almost perfect Karma. So I don't really think it's THAT important to save ur crystals in advance if the future collection events are gonna look like this, the 3* crystals + stamp card ones should suffice and the unit should still be good enough. As a free player I'm completely fine with not getting the final CR or SU as I'd like to use the premium summon too from time to time :D I heard there are some events that require more SCs than Karma's one, like Liana's, but also those units aren't as important as Karma, so I guess they don't have to be as perfect either.
From when I was looking at future events they take more SC then Karma's did. Guess that is the trade off for getting the unit at 25 of the collection item instead of 250.... I would have rather 250 and lower the cost of a perfect... but that is just me.

Prototype909

Reputation score

From when I was looking at future events they take more SC then Karma's did. Guess that is the trade off for getting the unit at 25 of the collection item instead of 250.... I would have rather 250 and lower the cost of a perfect... but that is just me.
Yeah, this is exactly what I was saying earlier. Yes the units that come later have a lower floor (25 vs. 250) but they have a -much- higher ceiling (Usually 1500+ vs. 1200). Makes it cost more for a perfect for everyone while only the newest of the new players get to benefit from it being 25 minimum to get a gimp unit.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this is exactly what I was saying earlier. Yes the units that come later have a lower floor (25 vs. 250) but they have a -much- higher ceiling (Usually 1500+ vs. 1200). Makes it cost more for a perfect for everyone while only the newest of the new players get to benefit from it being 25 minimum to get a gimp unit.
To be fair, right now it would take new players 250 to get a gimped unit and more after that to actually CR/skill up it. If comparing the previous event (Serra's), 300 or so was enough to -2 CR +4 skill her. I don't think it's a particularly bad thing to have a lower threshold before the unit is actually practical compared to other units of the same type.

With all of that said, don't the drop rates of the event maps also play a factor? Unless they're supposed to all be more or less the same...

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After a long grind night D:

Great job!

@NutakuDev and Nordland:
Simply put why are we being asked to meet conditions before we have the same thing DMM did, for its own game from the start.
Developers who choose to host their games on our site have control over the content of the games and the frequency of updates.

So, no, we did not specifically demand a back to back event schedule in our business contract, and while we can suggest that they do them we cannot start throwing around ultimatums.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally done with Karma!!!
All maps 3* and 1200 serums at the cost of ~13 SCs, give or take. As a bonus I also saved 4 Leannes and 5 Christophers, just in case I'll need them in the future, and with the extras made both my Leanne and Chris 4/5 + max CR.

Just a pity I skipped last thursday but we can't have everything as a freemium.

So, thanks for all the help and good luck to the ones still going for the last hours of the hunt.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, no, we did not specifically demand a back to back event schedule in our business contract, and while we can suggest that they do them we cannot start throwing around ultimatums.
You still didn't answer my question.
I asked if JP Devs have been asked why are they requiring we meet certain conditions when the same was not required for DMM.

No one said anything about demanding or making ultimatums.
I simply said even if we as the players don't get a responce, Nutaku should at least know the reasons behind it. The other question is if you do or not, or if legal reasons prevent you from asking in the first place due to contracts.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Reached my goal of 900 (exactly). I'm fine without the last cost reduction and skill up, for the reasons already stated.

Am I the only person who's going to be doing the Monday Daily? :D I don't see a point to waste SCs to get to 1000, nor trying to farm for silvers anymore. Too many Elaines and Danielas clogging my box space.

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Done with the event, fortunately and unfortunately. The first because there are units to train, pamper and CC and the latter because it's back to the same old grind.

Overall I'm pleased with the event. Outside of Immortal Beast and a few challenges, I've never had to play it this carefully, and the few scares I had when climbing up the missions were enough to show me that this event was not going to be a breeze, forcing me to up my game, which was refreshing, considering the content I was engaging before was a snoozefest.

Things I'm taking away from the experience:

- Karma, obviously, I hope she's worth it;
- Unit switching: had to learn it for Immortal Beast, but had to perfect it for the event especially because...
- Rogues, Berna received a permanent slot in my roster after this one, but oh my, things can go south quickly when you trust the RNG in the tactical layer. When luck was on my side things went very smoothly, but dear lord failing three dodges in a row would put me in a pickle and cost me that vampire kill a couple of times;
- A bucketload of silvers, which I hope I can sacrifice soon as I'm starting to suffer for space;
- The dogma of 'DO NOT SPEND YOUR FREE SC ON PREMIUM ROLLS' has finally paid off. Thanks everyone in this community who consistently hammered this idea into my brain, I can sport a free, perfect, black Karma because of you <3.

Here's hoping it only ramps up from here on.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

- The dogma of 'DO NOT SPEND YOUR FREE SC ON PREMIUM ROLLS' has finally paid off. Thanks everyone in this community who consistently hammered this idea into my brain, I can sport a free, perfect, black Karma because of you <3.
well, i do spend all my free SC on premium rolls - started to save daily login crystals after announcement that there will be vampire event soon. saved up 4 SC by the beginning of this event, +8 from maps +2 more from daily logins during event. as result
waiting for another 5 hours and i am done =)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, i do spend all my free SC on premium rolls - started to save daily login crystals after announcement that there will be vampire event soon. saved up 4 SC by the beginning of this event, +8 from maps +2 more from daily logins during event. as result
waiting for another 5 hours and i am done =)
Believe you were average... granted I don't know your level... but I was constantly stating that you'd get 10 SC during the event so the actually needed going into it was much lower... since around Belinda event... before we learned we were jumping around. That was a sad day.

stoney834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1198 serums, I guess its time to find out what silvers the earlier maps drop.