What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I used ten fucking Elaines to get the last CR on her. Ugh.

Daniela and Leanne still need one more CR, but I haven't dumped anywhere near as much copies into them.

And I have enough Christophers from the shrine as is.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so.....i didnt said this before but i just wanna say it once. just once.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

my mom got sick on monday and i have been on the hospital all week. i mean all fucking week i lost half a day -w- even after i got enough Crystals to get my karma to max!

thats why i summoned. i knew i wouldnt get to 1.2k

but on the good news. im at the 925 serums. ill make it just fine. to 1k
*Hug*

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well, i am at 1056 serums. with 10 more natural runs (with avg 13) i will get another 130. also 4000 exp till 140 - another 2 runs and +26 on avg. 1056+130+26 = 1212 so i even have 12 serums safety buffer. i hope nothing will go wrong

stoney834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i am at 1056 serums. with 10 more natural runs (with avg 13) i will get another 130. also 4000 exp till 140 - another 2 runs and +26 on avg. 1056+130+26 = 1212 so i even have 12 serums safety buffer. i hope nothing will go wrong
That's about the same as what I've worked out. I'm on 1068 and can do 9 more runs, so I'll have between 1158 and 1212. With 1 refill I get 3 more runs, so its 1188-1260, which will be enough as long as I get at least 4 of the +3 vials to drop.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so.....i didnt said this before but i just wanna say it once. just once.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

my mom got sick on monday and i have been on the hospital all week. i mean all fucking week i lost half a day -w- even after i got enough Crystals to get my karma to max!

thats why i summoned. i knew i wouldnt get to 1.2k

but on the good news. im at the 925 serums. ill make it just fine. to 1k
Is your mom okay though? :(
Yeah, I get this is fairly important for some people, but aren't IRL issues more important?

In other news, I'm sure most of you have come across this (or have even discussed this), but I found a way to stockpile stamina/charisma when unable to play. Stumbled across it when I was frustrated with losing charisma/stamina after game/browser crashes.

For example, if I can log in to my computer, but I can't immediately play, I'll start a mission (saaay Vampire). The clock timer will immediately use up the mission requirements of stamina/charisma. When the mission begins, I can minimize the window or open another tab. This effectively pauses the game. Meanwhile, I can do whatever for 5 or so hours while my stamina recharges. After a bit, when I have the time to play, I can complete the mission and my stamina will have already recharged during that allotted time. This works for me in Firefox; haven't tested in Chrome, but I think it should be the same thing.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm sure many of the veterans have already known this or have written about it, but it's worth mentioning at least. And while it does have its limitations, this loophole also has uses, for when you want to get some extra runs in but have a more pressing matter to attend to (i.e. work).

EDIT: Since everyone's posting serum numbers, I'm at 749. Yeah, I'm a bit behind, but I'm aiming for 900 (not a perfect Karma, but good enough for me). I've got 22 SCs, and I'd be happy to burn a few to reach my goal. :)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I get this is fairly important for some people, but aren't IRL issues more important?

In other news, I'm sure most of you have come across this (or have even discussed this), but I found a way to stockpile stamina/charisma when unable to play. Stumbled across it when I was frustrated with losing charisma/stamina after game/browser crashes.

For example, if I can log in to my computer, but I can't immediately play, I'll start a mission (saaay Vampire). The clock timer will immediately use up the mission requirements of stamina/charisma. When the mission begins, I can minimize the window or open another tab. This effectively pauses the game. Meanwhile, I can do whatever for 5 or so hours while my stamina recharges. After a bit, when I have the time to play, I can complete the mission and my stamina will have already recharged during that allotted time. This works for me in Firefox; haven't tested in Chrome, but I think it should be the same thing.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm sure many of the veterans have already known this or have written about it, but it's worth mentioning at least. And while it does have its limitations, this loophole also has uses, for when you want to get some extra runs in but have a more pressing matter to attend to (i.e. work).

EDIT: Since everyone's posting serum numbers, I'm at 749. Yeah, I'm a bit behind, but I'm aiming for 900 (not a perfect Karma, but good enough for me). I've got 22 SCs, and I'd be happy to burn a few to reach my goal. :)
The top-left menu button works too.

I've emptied my char/stam before starting a Vampire run, went to work and came back 10-12 hours later, finished up the run and had those 10-12 hours of recharging not go to waste.

Anyway, 1179 serum here. Gonna finish up tomorrow then.

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like the look of Elizabeth so I decided to feed Aigis some gold...
No Elizabeth :(, but three Valeries (in a row...), Hina and two Deine + Vincent and some useless silvers.

I wonder if I should combine the Deines? Seems like a waste but I don't like using duplicates.
The ninjas are mostly niche units used for certain maps, right? Their attack seems to low be generally useful.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm also with bad luck today, finally achieved black Karma, but when I'm going to spend my last 15 crystals in premium summon, all of them were silver units, and none were at least an assassin, which I'm really in need...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm... Can you not go above 1200 serum? I thought I had 1199 serum at one point, then got two serum drops...

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hm... Can you not go above 1200 serum? I thought I had 1199 serum at one point, then got two serum drops...
Pretty sure it caps at 1200. I had about 1192 serums and then after a run of the last map I had 1200. It's nice to be done a little bit early with the map. Plus I have about 4000 exp till 120 so I can wait until Monday to get more daily runs.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doc said she is okay now. it was mostly an intestinal problem >w<.
and IRL is indeed more important but im still grumpy (since im staying overnight at the hospital)
TBH im grumpy because of the hospital. just watching nurses doing nothing while people die... (yesterday a waoman was shouting for hours that something was hurting and nobody went to check.)

Thanks bro. trust me i needed that.

that and being able to sleep in a bed for once...

Edit: in less shitty news.
decided to try my luck on the 5 stam map and got 16 twice. nice! now i dont even need to run the other map!. since im at 982! also got an Elaine and a Daniela! now i can CC my Spicca and my Kerrie (oh god why! even old man vincent would have been better than you!)

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

19 to Black Karma! Now I regret that I didn't do thursday daily... but oh well. Will do monday.

Summarizing the event, didn't play much or care about aigis, just did event. Will have both Karmas (main will have black and alt will have plat) and main acc got Elizabeth :D Now all I need is one or two silver archers for main acc and I'm all good.

Monks are next? Will we have a week of break or not this time? Anyone knows anything?

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Monks are next? Will we have a week of break or not this time? Anyone knows anything?
Not confirmed, but highly probable that we'll have monks next (specifically, Rin's event). Since there was no announcement last week, I give a single-digit percentage chance that we'll see the next event within this week's time frame. Hopefully, just 1 week break, and then back to it! I would really, really, REALLY like to see an announcement at least for the next event this Tuesday, and not just a "Haha! Thanx for playing Karma's event! Now hang in limbo for a while, k?"

@clavat_k NP man, we all need one from time to time :) Glad to hear your mom's gonna be ok.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While I agree it would be nice to plan it doesn't seem like the japanese dev's have enough of the english release under control that they are willing to release dates for events much in advance.

Nordland mentioned in an earlier post that they japanese dev's were not giving Nutaku dates for stuff due to possible delays and what not. Not uncommon in the video game field. Delays and such are almost the norm for many online games, or least common enough that I look, acknowledge, and move on. Because welp its another delay for another game or patch.

On that note of the Aigis teams and dates how far in advance to they typically release information and dates for the Japanese version? They don't really seem to require it considering they seem to be on a pretty set schedule but just wondering.

Prototype909

Reputation score

While I agree it would be nice to plan it doesn't seem like the japanese dev's have enough of the english release under control that they are willing to release dates for events much in advance.

Nordland mentioned in an earlier post that they japanese dev's were not giving Nutaku dates for stuff due to possible delays and what not. Not uncommon in the video game field. Delays and such are almost the norm for many online games, or least common enough that I look, acknowledge, and move on. Because welp its another delay for another game or patch.

On that note of the Aigis teams and dates how far in advance to they typically release information and dates for the Japanese version? They don't really seem to require it considering they seem to be on a pretty set schedule but just wondering.
I doubt they release anything in advance, they just log in on the day the current event ends and the new one has started.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Japanese version doesn't get much information concerning the updates until the last 24 hours preceding it, where we usually get some teasers/people dig up the update's data. It doesn't really matter though since we always get something new whenever an Event ends, no dead periods like the English version gets.

So... yeah, most people on the Japanese side don't care since we get content constantly, no worrying about having nothing to do.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Japanese version doesn't get much information concerning the updates until the last 24 hours preceding it, where we usually get some teasers/people dig up the update's data. It doesn't really matter though since we always get something new whenever an Event ends, no dead periods like the English version gets.

So... yeah, most people on the Japanese side don't care since we get content constantly, no worrying about having nothing to do.
Speaking of this, don't recall it being mentioned specifically or not.
When DMM's version started did they get breaks like we currently do?
We tend to get a week break before next event (last one was unusual I'll grant).

I'm curious if DMM started out this way as well.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Speaking of this, don't recall it being mentioned specifically or not.
When DMM's version started did they get breaks like we currently do?
We tend to get a week break before next event (last one was unusual I'll grant).

I'm curious if DMM started out this way as well.
I wasn't playing yet at that time, but looking through the Event archives, the answer would be no, they never had any breaks.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wasn't playing yet at that time, but looking through the Event archives, the answer would be no, they never had any breaks.
@NutakuDev and Nordland:

Based on the above answer here's the question I think many players would like an answer to:

DMM made it's own playbook or rules for success. In the early game I doubt they were overly concerned with mile markers (x number of players, total accounts ect). Few games are ever in the black from the start. So they started with events being constant. Adding new content (desert maps, other permanent content) as they could (which to this day they still do). This has proven that releasing content & events at a continuous rate equals success and increases number of players. It's simply a matter of their own records, not hear say, not something players are speculating about, but by their own system.... proof. It's not something they can debate. They did X and Y was the result. It worked for DMM as simple as that.

I'm curious why for our version X is not being done but they want Y condition to be met? Cart before the horse so to speak. I mean it's their playbook, so why is it being re-written yet they are expecting the same results? That's almost as bad as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

TL : DR - Simply put why are we being asked to meet conditions before we have the same thing DMM did, for its own game from the start. One might be able to give argument if we had been treated just as DMM was at release, and we didn't follow the logistics and then they change strategies. That would be understandable at least, but we haven't, so why are they changing what works?

The above isn't just something I think players want/should know, I think it's a legitimate question even Robert should be asking at this point.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They're fair questions but you have to keep in mind that all Japanese businesses, and I mean every one, have a policy of treating it's native customers better than foreign ones.

It really seems like Nutaku is at the whims of DMM and DMM just doesn't particularly care unless the money's already in the bank.