What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I can't wait for the barracks to come, my issue is an huge over abundance of golds unit copies, you can spend lots of money on this game to roll premium summons but it doesn't really help you grind any faster, and it is only last 3-4 weeks I've been able to conquer monday Hard mode to get more platinum cans to help level my units.

On event/content speed (Had to get this out of my system reading the forums has been depressing lately)
Since it keeps getting brought up anyways, and although I excitedly waiting for the time when we do start getting faster events I don't see and need to get super upset over it at least yet.

One development resources are not infinite, especially considering the split of teams, the artists and map makers cannot help implement our maps and events so content is likely not going to slow down on the Japanese side to ramp up the English content, plus taking resources away from the main game would only alienate their long time customers.

Two on money yes we are making them more money but compared to the main game by what numbers we do have if all factors were equal we'd still only be at 1/6th, significant but purely conjecture. The last breakthrough event for japanese aigis was 1.3 million users if that is merely registered users, Nutaku all told only recently hit 200,000. If it is active daily Aigis users....well we have 80,000.

I fully expect if its a daily user/money issue, it is so that the developers can afford to hire more people to assist.

Fourth wasn't it right before the last event (the 11th of may) they mentioned trying to up the frequency of events. We got our next event granted it already planned; along with a browser issue, which the development team is still working on for both versions last we heard. So I'm not surprised the event go pushed.

TL;DR: Relax, I'm sure the japanese developers want more money too, and will deliver when they hire/have development resourses to get us our content faster.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mentioned it before, but I'm also maxed out on slots and running low on room. Much of it is because I'm a perpetual hoarder, but I also have tons of gold copies from premium that I'm unwilling to combine until I 30CC them, and for that, I need a lot of gold fairies to milk as much exp out of them. I've finally made headway on that with a few Kerrys, Julians, Cuteries, and Fedoras, so I should be clearing up some space in due time.

I also refuse to combine any plat or black copies I have just because of their rarity. Except Cypria, I guess.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Y'know, Xovian's luv for his twins got me thinking... why isn't there a unit that is composed of twins, yet? I mean a single, deployable unit that is two girls at once. Not only would the h-scenes be potentially awesome, but the potential in-game dynamics that you could use for a unit that counts as two separate bodies acting as a cohesive unit would be really cool to see. I dunno, is the "hot twins" fantasy more of a Western thing? :confused:

m3rryweather

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And so the gloves have been thrown and the line has been drawn. There can be no reconiliation between the expansionists and the traditionalists. The box wars have begun...

**insert dramatic trailer music**

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One development resources are not infinite, especially considering the split of teams, the artists and map makers cannot help implement our maps and events so content is likely not going to slow down on the Japanese side to ramp up the English content, plus taking resources away from the main game would only alienate their long time customers.
Just a point of note.
Development time for our version is almost non-existent. The content was made over a year ago. It already exists and is being used for DMM, some of which are being ran as revival events. Development was done the day it got implemented to DMM. They do have to translate it so it's not like development is Nil, but to say there's a lot of work on ours, or even a fraction of the work done to DMM's version just isn't going to be true. It is what it is. Are people's discontent warranted knowing this? That's up to each player.

Just pointing out, there's a lot less to do for our version then JP's version, considering we are getting their old content.

@Xraagen,
I think there was one, let me see if I can find her "them".

Edit:
Found em, not sure if the are twins per se, but here they are:

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is just the opinion of an outsider, so what I'm saying may not be accurate about how Nutaku works. Take the word of NutakuDev or Nordland rather than mine.

There would probably be some QA work being done though. A couple factors that could also affect the pace of the Nutaku version would probably be time zone and development tools. Depending on the hours of operation of the Nutaku office, it could limit the time available they can be in contact with the Japanese version's staff. Nutaku may only have access to the text and strings provided by the Japanese team and it's only the Japanese team that makes the final modifications. There's also the testing to be done for compatibility since there are version differences. Cutting out features may introduce bugs. They also have to test in a different environment. A synchronized environment with a few significant differences could make things easier for the Japanese side and may speed up development.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, the "puppetmaster" event unit. Definitely one of the cooler unit class concepts.

If I remember correctly they can't be healed but are constantly regenerating HP, by default they have a block of one and are a "Proximity" unit but when their skill is active they switch to a ranged unit with 0 blocks. And yes, both their scenes are 3P.

Prototype909

Reputation score

@Xraagen,

Edit:
Yeah, the "puppetmaster" event unit. Definitely one of the cooler unit class concepts.

If I remember correctly they can't be healed but are constantly regenerating HP, by default they have a block of one and are a "Proximity" unit but when their skill is active they switch to a ranged unit with 0 blocks. And yes, both their scenes are 3P.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just a point of note.
Development time for our version is almost non-existent. The content was made over a year ago. It already exists and is being used for DMM, some of which are being ran as revival events. Development was done the day it got implemented to DMM. They do have to translate it so it's not like development is Nil, but to say there's a lot of work on ours, or even a fraction of the work done to DMM's version just isn't going to be true. It is what it is. Are people's discontent warranted knowing this? That's up to each player.

Just pointing out, there's a lot less to do for our version then JP's version, considering we are getting their old content.

@Xraagen,
Oh I agree completely that on the content existing side of things they don't have to worry about that, and I believe the translations are probably not the Japanese developers responsibility.

Where the resources overlap is the main programmers activating the events, and changing the code to support the new translations. Although each event maybe say coded into its own object it still takes a programmer updating the main program to call it. Verify it all still works with the new translations etc. While they probably have a dedicated guy or however many working on our version, those skills would come from the same pool of people who are likely working on the chrome errors, and the guys who are activating and checking the Japanese events for bugs, and the amount of development time ultimately depends on how the program works together and if they have copies of every individual old version of the software.

The people who are doing the characters/artwork/maps and are usually different teams, and unless they eventually decided we are going to get something unique to the English version. They will keep churning out the new content for the Japanese version.

In general we can't say development time is non-exisistant....because if it was, then we would likely have our events. As pointed out by other people we are making them money, if it took no time for them to provide us with content and events to burn crystals on then you can bet they would be.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In general we can't say development time is non-exisistant....because if it was, then we would likely have our events. As pointed out by other people we are making them money, if it took no time for them to provide us with content and events to burn crystals on then you can bet they would be.
You'd be surprised how often this isn't the case.

I've seen a sever get shut off, even though when left on it made the company in excess of 1milion per year simply for being on. It never had maintenance done on it, wasn't even rebooted with in a typical maintenance schedule and was largely forgotten. Yet they decided to turn it off anyways even though it was profitable to leave it on. It was probably going to die at some point due to the hardware being so old, but still. You'd be surprised at some decisions that get made when it comes to hosting, and just simple server maintenance / upgrades that many businesses just refuse to deal with.

I'd hope our JP Dev team isn't that extreme, but it isn't the first time for a game company either. coughcoughncsoftcoughcough

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now your just bringing up painful memories ;_; (R.I.P. CoH)

@Nordland
On this note that might be an interesting questions for the japanese developers if they still take random questions.

-How big is the Aigis team total?

-How many developmental hours went into preparing for the Aigis english release?

Nirhael

Reputation score

Just going to take a moment to say that Rikka (or whatever the heck they end up calling her on our version.... if we ever get her) is an amazing duelist with great stats that doesn't even have an Awakening yet but still performs as well/better than AWed units.

A 50CC70 Rikka has 3064 HP, 680 Attack and 436 Defense, putting things into perspective, a 50CC70AW90 Thetis has 2427 HP, 688 Attack and 442 Defense but requires a significantly higher investment due to the Awakening, a lot of people are looking forward to seeing how much stronger Rikka will get when she final receives her AW.

She can't be healed (which, admittedly, can sometimes be an issue if you aren't careful) so that takes some burden off of your healers, she regenerates health when she isn't attacking though. Her skill gives her a lot of versatility, turning into a 0 block unit can allow her to bail out on a fight that's going badly while continuing to attack with impunity (unless she was fighting a ranged unit like a Lich or something, then they'll both be shooting at each other :p). Her attack speed also goes through the roof when her skill is active, I'm 99% sure she shoots faster than archers but I don't have time to dig for numbers right now, can't "miss" due to having no projectile travel time and still keeps her whopping huge 680 Atk (50CC80AW99 Nanally has 592 Attack, granted, if she turns her skill on then it's a no-contest :rolleyes:) with a range of 250, which is just 10 less than a CCed Archer.

Last edited:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Xraagen,

Edit:
Okay, yeah I knew about them but didn't count them really cuz I'm not sure the puppet is self-aware. Not to mention, isn't the puppeteer loli? Pretty sure we won't get her for a good long time.

But anyways, still not twins! I'm talking identical twins. Like, holy fuck, how is that not a concept in the game!?
Dragon-girls: check <3
Cat-girls: check <3
Loli: check
Big boobs: check
Cow-demoness (Dorca; she doesn't count as big boobs #ridiculous): check (but why, Japan?!)
Flat chest: check
Lesbians(<3): check
Elves/DarkElves(eee!): check
Blondes/Redheads/Brunettes: check-check-check!
Angels/Succubi: check-check
Vampires: check
Mermaids: ... (!?!?!! Why, DMM, whyyyyy! *sob*)
Hot Twins: :confused:
I mean, hell, we even got [Incest: check!?] before 3some w/hot twins. Japan, get your priorities straight! :mad:

And why no mermaids! Pokemon gets Magikarp, but I can't get 1 fish-girl to plop down on a melee square just to watch her flop around gasping for breath!?!

Mermaid: 0 block, 0 atk, 50 def, Skill: "It's not very effective..."

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I clearly see some boobs on that pink-haired cutie. I'm sure she'd pass.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I clearly see some boobs on that pink-haired cutie. I'm sure she'd pass.
I guess I need to get my eyes checked (I actually do; my vision is terrible). Yeah, she does have a distinguishable rack, so you're probably right. Now we just need to wait and see if we get her event or not :D

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Picked up (at least) 1 Platinum Can today! :D

Got some time to kill before I can run Golden Armor H again. But I've got 6 Platinum Fairies to burn, and I'm wondering who I could use the 8k XP boost.

Dahlia (Valkyrie Plat) @ Lvl 20: She hasn't been too insanely useful yet. But the gold and silver Valks haven't been much better.

Maribel @ Lvl 34: Would get her substantially closer to 50CC1, and make a decent backup tank for my 50CC31 Bernice.

Cypria @ Lvl 31: Has been *alright* as a Rogue. But I've already got Betty at 50CC14.

Echidna @ 24: But... why? I tried her a bit, but she just seems so... Meh....

Garania @ 50CC23: Would get her into the 40s, and she's already my best mage.

Or wait to use the can tomorrow when I get some Gold or Silver fairies from Challenge maps?

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

Picked up (at least) 1 Platinum Can today! :D

Got some time to kill before I can run Golden Armor H again. But I've got 6 Platinum Fairies to burn, and I'm wondering who I could use the 8k XP boost.

Dahlia (Valkyrie Plat) @ Lvl 20: She hasn't been too insanely useful yet. But the gold and silver Valks haven't been much better.

Maribel @ Lvl 34: Would get her substantially closer to 50CC1, and make a decent backup tank for my 50CC31 Bernice.

Cypria @ Lvl 31: Has been *alright* as a Rogue. But I've already got Betty at 50CC14.

Echidna @ 24: But... why? I tried her a bit, but she just seems so... Meh....

Garania @ 50CC23: Would get her into the 40s, and she's already my best mage.

Or wait to use the can tomorrow when I get some Gold or Silver fairies from Challenge maps?
You should try to use XP cans at "breakpoints", for example, a Silver unit at level 40 with 678 XP to go will reach exactly level 50 with a can and three fairies, it saves you money since you don't have to pay the expensive costs you end up with at higher levels.

Personally I'd work on Dahlia, you seem to have other areas fairly well covered but duelists, are useful and, considering the fact that we don't have Mischa, you'll probably want a decent Valkyrie leveled up(41 with 281 XP to go if you want to hit 50 with one can, for Platinum units).

The thing about Echidna is that she can switch over to blowing stuff up when there's a lull or you're facing a rush with your melee units mainly being duelists, she can be pretty useless for certain teams for sure, but works very well with others.

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should try to use XP cans at "breakpoints", for example, a Silver unit at level 40 with 678 XP to go will reach exactly level 50 with a can and three fairies, it saves you money since you don't have to pay the expensive costs you end up with at higher levels.

Personally I'd work on Dahlia, you seem to have other areas fairly well covered but duelists, are useful and, considering the fact that we don't have Mischa, you'll probably want a decent Valkyrie leveled up(41 with 281 XP to go if you want to hit 50 with one can, for Platinum units).

The thing about Echidna is that she can switch over to blowing stuff up when there's a lull or you're facing a rush with your melee units mainly being duelists, she can be pretty useless for certain teams for sure, but works very well with others.
I never really thought about waiting until 40 with 678 to go. I've seen the data on where 8k will put you, but I guess it just hadn't clicked yet on how to shave off gold costs.

Alright, I'll work on Dahlia, and won't give up on Echidna yet. Thanks!

Nirhael

Reputation score

I never really thought about waiting until 40 with 678 to go. I've seen the data on where 8k will put you, but I guess it just hadn't clicked yet on how to shave off gold costs.

Alright, I'll work on Dahlia, and won't give up on Echidna yet. Thanks!
XP necessary for eating an XP can to reach level 50 changes depending on rarity, go and look under the Exp Tables section for the specific numbers.

Echidna's use really depends on your team setup, but she's still a decent healer, albeit a tad expensive for the healing power she offers, if you don't have a Gold+ healer other than maybe Chydis, consider using her as your third (keep a low-ish cost Silver healer around, always handy). One advantage she has is that she doesn't take that much to be usable, since she has no CC, she won't eat up any precious Silver units and getting her to level 50 isn't too bad, definitely cheaper/easier than a 50CCxx Silver/Gold/Platinum.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And why no mermaids! Pokemon gets Magikarp, but I can't get 1 fish-girl to plop down on a melee square just to watch her flop around gasping for breath!?!

Mermaid: 0 block, 0 atk, 50 def, Skill: "It's not very effective..."
Nah I'd much rather prefer the feebas line for that. You get her from a collection event. Starts out ugly and the more event item you get. The more beautiful she gets.

Feebas to Milotic(God I love that pokemon.... Note.... I'm commonly referred to as a savage trainer in the pokemon community... but all my favorites would be considered 'beautiful' pokemon).

Or you know.... they collab with Riot and give us...

Clearly she has come to the Aigis would looking for that stone for her people.