What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Okay.... G difficulty for Demon Crystal Farming is now officially on farm status for me. :3 Awakening unit should get alot more easier from now on.
Mfw i had to 3 star it twice when i got it not too long ago, because maintenance cucked me. Yes, Katie maintenance.

Little did you suspect that now you'll start having issues keeping enough gold flowing for AW

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little did you suspect that now you'll start having issues keeping enough gold flowing for AW
Can confirm, finally dropped below 4m gold after most recent skill AWs.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

4 million - god I struggle to stay above 2.2 mil just with CCing and prep work. how much of a margin have you guys been keeping?

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't dropped below 3 million in half a year, but then again I have 3 separate Blacks and a handful of Plats that I'm slowly working on getting to the point where I can AW + SAW them, so I'll probably dip below 2 million in a few months. Money isn't really a gating factor past early game since you can just farm Gold Armors off Monday dailies.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm trying (and barely succeeding) at staying above 1 million gold, but then I'm awakening lots of gold and plat units because I like them.

A unit that could be useful for a single specific map? You get awakened!

And you get awakened, everybody gets awakened!

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Money isn't really a gating factor past early game since you can just farm Gold Armors off Monday dailies.
It really is. Well, it might not be on Nutaku, because our schedule is pretty slow. But in DMM Gold and affection are the limiting factors. After that fairies and demon crystals are the least limiting factor.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

* Looks at own bank with barely 300K gold

* Cries

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when i have over 500k i start 2k shrine pulling.

i spent 200k today. 5 silvers.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joke's on you, I'm always having gold problems no matter what. I only have 200k gold atm. I level my units too much for the gold to increase.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was doing really well with gold until SAW came along. I've done 13 altogether and now I'm usually stuck between 700k and 900k. I currently have 1.6k DC with plenty of units I would like to awaken, but don't want to spend all my gold. To lazy to do Pastoral Gate, even though my first max level AW character was Betty.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Invest 3 SC a month into gold buff. Worth it.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 SAWs done, 23 waiting for implementation along with 7 waiting for rainbow fairys and implematation. I struggle to stay above a million gold but I've managed so far, atleast I have 9 units who are maxed but don't want SAW. I might need to put a little SC in mondays daily again but I hope not.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Invest 3 SC a month into gold buff. Worth it.
I believe you are wrong there because the Gold buff only lasts a week.. so that's basically 15 SC a month you mean.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe you are wrong there because the Gold buff only lasts a week.. so that's basically 15 SC a month you mean.
It's 20 days now actually. 1 week was the old buff, but at one point quite a while back they changed it to 20 days for 3 sc.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's 20 days now actually. 1 week was the old buff, but at one point quite a while back they changed it to 20 days for 3 sc.
okay. Gonna turn it on now soon.

And I have 36+ fairies now and not a single exp tincan. Gonna start trying to beat the G difficulty for gold farm in attempt to get as many tincans as possible.. on this monday that is.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you fuck off already? It's beyond me why you care so much about my hot opinions to reply every fucking time I say something negative.
Because that's all you ever fucking post about.

It's telling that your posts are so easily identifiable by their idiotic vitriol that even anonymity doesn't hide your style of posting.

By which I mean, your bitching is so obvious, it's incredibly easy to single and call you out on /jp/.

At least pick a single issue and stick with it (barracks/Liana for most of us), instead of bouncing to every flavor of the week, even as other things get taken care of (TP rotation being one of them, for example). At least that way you don't come off as an unpleasable prick. Probably a bit late for that, either way.

Last edited:

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You too just need to get a room already, we can all taste the sexual tension here.

My fanfiction will not be denied

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alrighty, new short list of shit in order of importance:

1: Eab1990 / 0nymous Erotic fanfic
2: #Lianagate
3: Silver/Fairy 'racks (Even just one, pls)
4: Anna.

A personal request of mine would be Training support pack, which obviously is just me asking at this point, lol. Though it is money for the devs, so idk. Might be worth askin'

Also, wtf. My DMM account has like gotten to the jungle stage, which is fucked because my Nutaku account is still behind a brick wall, when it comes to the fucking magical city, Transport circle part. 3 starred the iron Sword fist, but only one star iron ax fist. Oh well, fucking going to AW my prince on DMM fuck it, apparently Rinne AW299 SAW + Sybilla postbuff AW99 SAW just that damn good. Welp, i don't regret picking Rinne, then. Shes literally the best healer. Iris good? Fuck off, you can have rinne in the shit zone of the map healing like 3 units while being invincible with range longer then a artillery unit. That allows you to cram more healers in, or like have no healers. She's the best attack-healer in that regard.

When u need 2 plat fairies and u got 4 drops

not sure if mad or not. This is on DMM where i got no cecilia, too. That are the fucking odds? And no, don't. I could do them myself, not that its going to stop you - you know who you are damnit.

Last edited:

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You too just need to get a room already, we can all taste the sexual tension here.

My fanfiction will not be denied
Alternatively, onymous can shut the fuck up and get his bitching out of the thread, because it really is getting old.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alternatively, onymous can shut the fuck up and get his bitching out of the thread, because it really is getting old.
Does bitching about ones bitchiness not make one the hypocrite, though? Not that it can be helped, but i do appreciate the irony. While annoying, at least he adds character. If we all liked each other and had the same opinions, what would there be new to share?

At least he is not as toxic as that angelic guy. When i argue with people, about things i resonate with, i can respect peoples opinions and only try to refute the facts, i would like to think i showed that, who knows though. But Angelic, up to the ban seemed to think he was infallible and anyone who dis-agreed with him were wasting his time and had no respectable ground to stand on, eugh.

At least i know i can be wrong.