What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hello,

Some update information for you:

Sep 26th 03:00 - 06:00 (EST)

Urgent mission "The Dark Knight Clan and the Imperiled Healer" will be implemented. "Yuno" will be dropped in the event.

"Nataku" will be added in the summon. Nataku is a black unit and her class is "Hermit". She normally flies in the air and she can land on the ground to attack while her skill is active. Her skill is called "Flaming Spear" and she can attack in spite of enemy's defense and magic resistance ability.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yep, see you guys in 2018 when we finally get Prince AW.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, Yuno...the strange Healer with the offensive skill, which later becomes a toggle. Just gonna run through everything once and ignore on collecting copies.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, see you guys in 2018 when we finally get Prince AW.
If only it were that easy. I suspect you'll probably be back here within 24 hours whining about something else.

I'll still never understand why if you hate the English version so much you don't just go play DMMs version.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If only it were that easy. I suspect you'll probably be back here within 24 hours whining about something else.

I'll still never understand why if you hate the English version so much you don't just go play DMMs version.
Probs because no blacks. I got DK, Sybs, Rinne and Fredrica on DMM, lel. Nutaku is like DK, Sybs, Nanaly, Mikoto, Despia, Berna and Alice. Got more MAX AW Blacks on DMM tho.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Prince AW is actually ~1 month away from Nataku per DMM calendar.

So we should have it in 2 months from now max.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Prince AW is actually ~1 month away from Nataku per DMM calendar.

So we should have it in 2 months from now max.
i hope its 3 months and a week or two just so its 2018 just to troll that guy. But yeah, tbh 1-1.5 months being exaggerated to what, 3.5 months isn't that far off for a sook. lol.

Might move to japan and learn their language, become one of them. Die from over-working myself and then start shit posting about how nutaku is going too fast or some shit just to troll ony

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might move to japan and learn their language, become one of them. Die from over-working myself and then start shit posting about how nutaku is going too fast or some shit just to troll ony
JP princes are too busy shitposting DMM Aigis atm,
so they will have 0 interest for overseas matters.

Nowadays things are not all rosy and bright for DMM, either.
The golden age had been over for some time.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello,

Some update information for you:

Sep 26th 03:00 - 06:00 (EST)

Urgent mission "The Dark Knight Clan and the Imperiled Healer" will be implemented. "Yuno" will be dropped in the event.

"Nataku" will be added in the summon. Nataku is a black unit and her class is "Hermit". She normally flies in the air and she can land on the ground to attack while her skill is active. Her skill is called "Flaming Spear" and she can attack in spite of enemy's defense and magic resistance ability.
Thanks for the info. :)

skill is quite terrible (magic attack instead of anything with healing) but since we have no event black healer an additional plat healer with the healer class buff is still nice for those battles where you really want a lot of healers.

Also, looks like the 90/12 stamina stage has silver samurais and... silver pirate dropping... nooo, whyyyyy. I don't need more silver pirates that are used for nothing.

@Nordland, please tell the devs that they really need to change our class evolution materials. Our pirates still need silver rogues instead of silver pirates to class evolve, even though we're quite drowning in silver pirates now. Pretty please.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooh, Decius the Dork Knight'll be back. That's great. And, it looks like there's a healer atk reduction gimmick for maps 4, 5, and 6 when Yuno or Decius appear on the field. A hefty 80% reduction for the last one, guess Eterna's gonna have her time in the sun sooner rather than later. Already got her AW'd and SAW'd on both accounts. Maybe I'll bring out Echidna for old times sake.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated for the 6 or so units that have come out.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can you fuck off already? It's beyond me why you care so much about my hot opinions to reply every fucking time I say something negative.

I fucked up anyways, what I wanted to bitch about was Anna's Great Adventure not being in the sights again, Prince AW is acquired through story, not an event.

You want to die... and then shitpost? I think there's a flaw in your master plan, friend.

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You want to die... and then shitpost? I think there's a flaw in your master plan, friend.
You underestimate the power of shitposting. Even death holds no dominion over it.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When does the day switch over for Aigis? I've lost track and never really remember when it was.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you fuck off already? It's beyond me why you care so much about my hot opinions to reply every fucking time I say something negative.

I fucked up anyways, what I wanted to bitch about was Anna's Great Adventure not being in the sights again, Prince AW is acquired through story, not an event.

Because literally every post you make is filled with vitriol and its just plain obnoxious when just about everyone else is having a good time. Its that simple why i call you out. If you don't enjoy English Aigis why do you waste your time on it?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay.... G difficulty for Demon Crystal Farming is now officially on farm status for me. :3 Awakening unit should get alot more easier from now on.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's just like all previous events, if there is already a better gacha counterpart available, then the event unit becomes redundant, inferior, etc.

Most people should at least have a Chydis already; but if Gold Iris is currently the 2nd best healer available on the team, then Yuno is at least worth investing. At worst, it's still a plat healer with a worthless skill. Also, once awakened Yuno gives all healers a 7% attack boost. Plus there is always some oddball missions where as many as 4 healers are required.

Sadly, I still have a Camellia sitting at level 1. Recently I prioritized on leveling up Nanaly, Minerva, and Mia first. After finishing up on Uzume then I can either move on to Camellia or Berna next.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay.... G difficulty for Demon Crystal Farming is now officially on farm status for me. :3 Awakening unit should get alot more easier from now on.
Little did you suspect that now you'll start having issues keeping enough gold flowing for AW