What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

If you have Nanaly, Sybilla, Mikoto and some supporting units.

Also, is Akane worth it? I got no samurai-warriors at all except an event one from a gold rush that is literally 100% stock no mincosting or skill up, lol.
Not even a silver samurai. Or should i wait for an event one or something ?

Furthermore, fuck when you touch type and you mis-align and every single word is shifted like a bloody cipher. damnit, touch typing is best typing, they said. Oh well
Funny timing on your question actually - someone asked a similar question today . General consensus is that Samurai suck and you don't need to bother.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Funny timing on your question actually - someone asked a similar question today . General consensus is that Samurai suck and you don't need to bother.
Lmao yeah i used to be on that site but migrated here after asking here zero was quoting nordland because gotta get dem dev posts asap, lol.

But yeah might just wait for momoji revival / Hibiri event then. They might have a niche use one day, idk. Melee - only mid to late sweepers, perchance?

Might just awaken shit. got almost 3 million gold coins, time to reap what i sowed.

or maybe get saki, for once. lol

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

... ok so I guess I'll stick to X then, cause I do not happen to have those three

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To do Crystal Keeper G it's necessary to have an archer that is capable of 1 shotting the eyes without skills. Right now only an AW Spica and Nanaly is capable of that. Perhaps some other gacha plat archers could do it also, but I do not know for sure. The 2nd off archer have much lower requirements, as long as they can 1 shot eyes with skill active during the 4th attack wave. Girls like CC Claire or Bashira could handle that role. Lastly, going to need either a CC Sandra (cross slash) or AW Maurette (burst bullets) for the final mass waves of eyes.

Those are probably the lowest requirements for G using event units. Obviously, for those with gacha blacks it would be even easier.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To do Crystal Keeper G it's necessary to have an archer that is capable of 1 shotting the eyes without skills. Right now only an AW Spica and Nanaly is capable of that. Perhaps some other gacha plat archers could do it also, but I do not know for sure. The 2nd off archer have much lower requirements, as long as they can 1 shot eyes with skill active during the 4th attack wave. Girls like CC Claire or Bashira could handle that role. Lastly, going to need either a CC Sandra (cross slash) or AW Maurette (burst bullets) for the final mass waves of eyes.

Those are probably the lowest requirements for G using event units. Obviously, for those with gacha blacks it would be even easier.
You one archer and a cannoneer. Add a dancer if you're using a Thief for increased drop rate.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I went and did some calculations. The minimal overall archer attack required to 1 shot an eye is around 700 (plus archer bonus vs air units and minus defense of eyes) . Therefore, for those with Savior Prince and Spica's 7%, the minimal archer attack needed is 551; 589 if no Spica in Sortie. With Big Hero Prince, minimal attack needed is 541 with Spica, and 579 without.

I don't have or use AW Aria or Uzume, but if deployed that would be another additional 2% and 5% attack, respectively.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You one archer and a cannoneer. Add a dancer if you're using a Thief for increased drop rate.

I never leveled up cannoneers so I use 2 archers. By no means is that the only way to beat Crystal Keeper G, but been doing it that way for months now. On DMM I have no Sandra so I use Maurette plus a cannoneer.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is AW64 Zola and AW90 Spica sufficient to beat the G map for demon crystals? Or do they need an prince on field?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

AW Spica needs to be at least lvl 82 so 90 is good enough. Zola is probably also enough, but just compare that to the AW Kanon in the video to see if the attack is sufficiently high. Also, Prince is a must.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Samurais are actually very good right now ...as long as you don't need the Increase Defense to survive. Dat cleave clears waves just wonderfully.

Akane is average'ish, but her skill can save your behind if mission turns a bit too hot for other samurais (or fail several times in the row and doom you. RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away.) Awakening improves her DPS with faster swings, and Skill Awakening pushes it even more, and elevates her dodge to near-untouchability (90%). She is also only Samurai before Hibari who does not decrease block number upon Skill Awakening.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't have or use AW Aria or Uzume, but if deployed that would be another additional 2% and 5% attack, respectively.
In sortie, not deployed.

Samurais are actually very good right now
Useable, yes. Very good, definite no.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what if you spam pirates? Would that even work?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what if you spam pirates? Would that even work?
pirates dont work for the top slot at the very least. unless you have regular skill minerva, anyway. they dont attack fast enough

before i got spica i used bashira top, minerva bottom and i'd have to place a mincost daniela after healer and prince or else the top eyes would leak.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Useable, yes. Very good, definite no.
Samurai are very good though, specially when you compare them to other blockers.Heavys are good for when you're new but bad when you have a decent team, Samurai are amazing with a proper team. That said there are good and bad samurai like with all classes, you should try and not use Momoji and Chizaru, Akane and Sakuya are ok however the rest are great. When Hibari comes she'll shit all over Bernice despite not even being made for defence but that doesn't mean the current samurai don't beat them easily.

There are also mage armours which are great alteratives to heavys if you are in need of magic damage, but they're quite reliant on skill. As others have said, its an outdated prebuff mentality that samurai are bad.

I'm curious, what do you use to block multiple enemies?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sure, Samurais are better than HAs. But that's not really difficult when HAs are pretty bad.

Um, I don't.
Kill scrubs fast enough with damage dealers and block the strong enemies with duelists. Have always preferred this playstyle.
Have used my SAW Gellius like twice (both before his SAW). Recently got Grace, but I really only use her as a melee mage, not necessarily as a blocker.
On DMM I have neither a mage armor, nor a heavy armor, nor a Samurai (have SHizuka at level 10 though, was always thinking about leveling her but had better stuff to do) nor anything else with 3+ blocks, except for AW Prince.

Oh, wait. I lied. For Golden Armor G I did need Gellius or Grace.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sure, Samurais are better than HAs. But that's not really difficult when HAs are pretty bad.

Um, I don't.
Kill scrubs fast enough with damage dealers and block the strong enemies with duelists. Have always preferred this playstyle.
Have used my SAW Gellius like twice (both before his SAW). Recently got Grace, but I really only use her as a melee mage, not necessarily as a blocker.
On DMM I have neither a mage armor, nor a heavy armor, nor a Samurai (have SHizuka at level 10 though, was always thinking about leveling her but had better stuff to do) nor anything else with 3+ blocks, except for AW Prince.

Oh, wait. I lied. For Golden Armor G I did need Gellius or Grace.
same. I tank with duelists, mainly nanaly / prince. She generally fucks shit before they take up enough time to matter. Otherwise Katie/Jerome whenever i get that glorius bastard. If i ever had a male waifu, it'd be Jerome. Can't beat that SAW, hes literally a better katie. Screw useful tanking units like gellus tho, i got alice now, shes ma tank. got that hp down pat lol damn yo need to actually level her tho instead of shit posting here and leveling nanaly even tho i get f all but damn got to get my fav 2 blacks to max 99 keke

Also, i use nanalys SAW in Crystal G despite having her 50CC80AW87 lel.
Bashiras her side biatch, Spice seems to die pretty fast idk, i only use marr 2 heal
Sybilla kinda just helps bashira, whom i don't level so isn't even AW yet even. Same for Spica. who needs those 2 when u got nanaly.
When sybs gets buffed she gets 1064 attack and -18% attack delay, which replaces her defense affection.

Bashira is CC31, Spicas CC70. Why don't i AW spica? I fucking forgot to grab orbs...

Anyway if you bitch at me enough about how bashiras ability to kill ranged units is really useful i might awaken her too idk. Do i really need three whole archers? Like, Nanaly shoots 5 whole arrows. Bashira shoots like, 4 when SAW, i guess. With the three combined, i could shoot like 10, but whatever.

Samurai are very good though, specially when you compare them to other blockers.Heavys are good for when you're new but bad when you have a decent team, Samurai are amazing with a proper team. That said there are good and bad samurai like with all classes, you should try and not use Momoji and Chizaru, Akane and Sakuya are ok however the rest are great. When Hibari comes she'll shit all over Bernice despite not even being made for defence but that doesn't mean the current samurai don't beat them easily.

There are also mage armours which are great alteratives to heavys if you are in need of magic damage, but they're quite reliant on skill. As others have said, its an outdated prebuff mentality that samurai are bad.

Ok, i'll pull Shizuka from the gatcha then. kek. She actually seems pretty useful for no healers no fengshui maps.
Maybe one day i will get lucky in the gatcha and roll Sanosuke or Iroha, they must be pretty good too considering you didn't mention them. on par with hibari for sure.

Also, is Kojuro really better then some plats samurai? i have like 3 of him, and hes a guy so idk. i kinda wanna not use him just for being born a male.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, i'll pull Shizuka from the gatcha then. kek. She actually seems pretty useful for no healers no fengshui maps.
Maybe one day i will get lucky in the gatcha and roll Sanosuke or Iroha, they must be pretty good too considering you didn't mention them. on par with hibari for sure.
Also, is Kojuro really better then some plats samurai? i have like 3 of him, and hes a guy so idk. i kinda wanna not use him just for being born a male.
Kojuro is just defence based while the plat samurai are offense based, he can take plenty more hits while the other samurai kill far faster. He's not really better but on the same level atleast unless you want someone to tank some big hits which he can do.
Silvers are generally not good at all endgame. If you want to ignore him then level the gold mage armour.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

silvers were anything but trash, I know I didn't mention Yojiro the bronze samurai either but unfortantly he's no good either.
not bronze, gold. Defence samurai

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You edited your previous post, then I went to do the same after messing up what I wrote before and left that.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You edited your previous post, then I went to do the same after messing up what I wrote before and left that.
Yeah because double posting is worse then rape and murder.