What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

A straight up purchasable unit? Interesting. I wonder if they'll make bank off of this.
i'd bet money on it. it's a good deal

you get: a shrine unit : 5 sc
14 sc
200 dc which is roughly worth 15 runs of DCX. totals to around 10 sc at my current cha/stam
135 affection from diamonds, which is roughly 74 stam worth of challenge quests on the 1.82/run battles which comes to 4.625 refills

so the total is: 5+ 14 +10 +4.5

~33 sc for 14 bux.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i'd bet money on it. it's a good deal

you get: a shrine unit : 5 sc
That's not how it works. Not only is it a plat, so the estimated total SC cost would be way higher to get it, it's a unit you CANNOT actually draw from the gacha. Or can you? How would we cost reduce her?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's not how it works.
yes it is. 5 sc gets you a shrine pull. 5 sc gets you a plat if you're lucky.

if you want to value the unit itself higher than 5 sc, that's your prerogative.

Xion

Reputation score

I'm not sure how to break this to you... I have about 30 AW units also. <.<

I've also been trying to make extra AW fodder I can't use at the moment just to clear up more space.

Now I just need to AW plat Karma before black Karma. :D
I can understand not having plat Karma aw since her revival was up recently, but why haven't you aw black? Also how is that with the same number you manage yourself worst? Are just saving silvers for the sake of it (pirates, ninjas and samurai)

On the other hand, the sever MT ends at 9am so 3h after the game MT dan i could have run one more lap in G with the spare energy

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's not how it works. Not only is it a plat, so the estimated total SC cost would be way higher to get it, it's a unit you CANNOT actually draw from the gacha. Or can you? How would we cost reduce her?
She's available only from the purchase. You can cost reduce her with time fairies and platinum cost down fairies.

0nymous

Reputation score

yes it is. 5 sc gets you a shrine pull. 5 sc gets you a plat if you're lucky.

if you want to value the unit itself higher than 5 sc, that's your prerogative.
Bruh, I'm telling you, that's not how it works according to mathematical law. You can't assume that 'lol I'll be lucky' in any field of science, you have to make an estimation based on probability. The probability for a plat unit is 10%, not '100% IF you're lucky :^)'.
The best we can do from the scientific point of view is disregard optimistic and pessimistic biases, and assume the middle grounds of probability, and say it would take 5 draws out of 10, or 25 SC.

This is still irrelevant anyways, because you can't get Alicia from the normal (premium) gacha, so her value lies only in how good of a unit she is/ how kyuute of a waifu she is.

And anyways I came here to say that Nutaku is a bunch of fucking twats for moving the timer on their maintenance half an hour forward every half an hour and now I'm out of time before I have to leave for uni, so I can't burn all my resources.

EDIT: It's fucking doneso! Right on time, 15 minutes before I have to leave, the madmen.
EDIT 2: Actually it's just on time for me to see the Aigis maintenance. FUCK.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can understand not having plat Karma aw since her revival was up recently, but why haven't you aw black? Also how is that with the same number you manage yourself worst? Are just saving silvers for the sake of it (pirates, ninjas and samurai)

On the other hand, the sever MT ends at 9am so 3h after the game MT dan i could have run one more lap in G with the spare energy
Because I AWed Themis instead. Gotta get those priorities right! :D

Oh and I guess I also awed Sybilla. Karma didn't really seem like a unit who's AW was super important is all.

I got like no samurai or ninjas though. Pirates I might have a few on the other hand.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I've just had really good luck, or if the developers buffed Yurina's drop rate as a "sorry it took so long for us to get you her, enjoy your almost guaranteed drops". I haven't spent any SC on stamina refills for her, since her use will be very limited, and have min cost and got her to 9/10 skill.
I also had a really good drop rate for her, but a crappy one for upgrades. I was up til 2 in the morning, and used all my easter eggs to Mini-cost her, and only got her skill to around 7.
The drop rate got worse after a while too.

Xion

Reputation score

Because I AWed Themis instead. Gotta get those priorities right! :D

Oh and I guess I also awed Sybilla. Karma didn't really seem like a unit who's AW was super important is all.
You maniac, how come you aw Themis first?? (not gonna critize since i aw Lilia because she was my first plat)

Karma (black) only gets really useful we high hp bosses start appering, if you didn't use her against the Maou then you'll probably never use her.
[Unless you play on dmm where time stop and stalling shananigans is the only way to solve certain maps]

I also had a really good drop rate for her, but a crappy one for upgrades. I was up til 2 in the morning, and used all my easter eggs to Mini-cost her, and only got her skill to around 7.
The drop rate got worse after a while too.
Her event was pretty old so the drop rate was expect to be really shitty, all in all we got her, even if she is not mighty important she ave some uses, but you shouldn't have used your easter eggs on her, we knew a colection was coming and it can get worts, be advice Sera and Pipin where release almost back to back in dmm

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You maniac, how come you aw Themis first?? (not gonna critize since i aw Lilia because she was my first plat)

Karma (black) only gets really useful we high hp bosses start appering, if you didn't use her against the Maou then you'll probably never use her.
[Unless you play on dmm where time stop and stalling shananigans is the only way to solve certain maps]
Priorities = oppai, then everything else. I THINK I used her against Maou, but I didn't need her AW since non aw worked just fine.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

plats are 10% roll so 1/10, 5*10 = 50 so a plat is worth, on average: 50SC.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Karma's AW art is much worse... For me this is the only reason I didn't AWed her yet :p

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

plats are 10% roll so 1/10, 5*10 = 50 so a plat is worth, on average: 50SC.
You should take blacks into consideration too. You have a chance to get a black which is actually worth more than a plat with the roll too.
So when talking about your chances to roll a plat the 50SC is right but when talking about "worth" you have to factor the chance to roll a black in too. So the "worth" is a bit less than 50SC.

Xion

Reputation score

Black Karma's AW art is much worse... For me this is the only reason I didn't AWed her yet :p
This is more about taste, while i find her sitting position weird i like much more the distintion between aw plat and aw black. In regular form they are pretty much the same, even their arts is the same, Idon's know about the dialog but i figure is the same (too lazy to raise the plat aff). When the third scene gets to dmm they might be different but until then...

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey, the strongest physical DPS is now in the game.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Drops seems to be 100% on first time like it is on DMM revival, devs probably just didn't care to update it to the "old" settings.

Xion

Reputation score

- I'll be damn, there is 100% drop rate guys!!!

- Alicia is Anna's sister!! (i always thought it was like this but the dmm wiki says cousin)

- Rion has been add (for those who have a thing for her)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god damn these suicide bomber fuckers

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bleh, screw it. I doubt I'll use her a lot, but I went ahead and got Alicia.

Considering you can actually participate in the fighting and can actually fight, yes I'll do that Alicia. :V