What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i was gonna buy sc to get the 9 sc i need for deluxe stamp anyway, so this is a deal for me

the 200 dc is also a bonus. it's like ~6 sc worth of dc x runs by itself.

oh damn. im noticing her event is full of the drops i need.

ricardo for my gloria aw
pirates/rogues for minerva
archers for seemingly everything.

this event may be pretty nice unless rngesus decides to hate me

gold armor x run ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont get the serra and pippin swap it makes no sense both units are not that great in one way or another and just makes it look as though there still skipping units

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I might finally put some money into Aigis and buy this 1400 pack, but I might have problem here.

I'm already crystal capped at 299 + a whole bunch of them at my presents list. Been saving them since forever to try to get Rion when she gets implemented in our version.

What happens to the 20 crystals if I try to buy this pack? Do they go over the cap (doubtful) or if they go to the presents list, do they go as a single 20 Crystals present or do they go as 20 individual presents? Asking because my presents list is also almost full of easter and valentine's chocolates and more crystals so I don't have 20 individual slots available.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's a crystal cap?

you could always just spend some of the sc on the exp/gold buff extensions?

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

These buffs are useless for me at this point. But nvm I just saw that it's gonna be Pippin's event next and it's a collection type event. An opportunity to use some crystals and open space for the pack.

Xion

Reputation score

I think I might finally put some money into Aigis and buy this 1400 pack, but I might have problem here.

I'm already crystal capped at 299 + a whole bunch of them at my presents list. Been saving them since forever to try to get Rion when she gets implemented in our version.

What happens to the 20 crystals if I try to buy this pack? Do they go over the cap (doubtful) or if they go to the presents list, do they go as a single 20 Crystals present or do they go as 20 individual presents? Asking because my presents list is also almost full of easter and valentine's chocolates and more crystals so I don't have 20 individual slots available.
Not sure, but you could try using the crystals and buying the pack afterwards, is not like said pack expires or anything. It just there in the store. If you are in dire need of Alicia then make space if not just wait until you have some.

Reputation score

These buffs are useless for me at this point. But nvm I just saw that it's gonna be Pippin's event next and it's a collection type event. An opportunity to use some crystals and open space for the pack.
do you have the barracks yet?

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

The answer here is to roll like a rockslide.
Not really "rich" I just started playing on the game release and saved a heck of a lot of resources ever since then. I think I only did 10 gacha rolls tops. The game was in a very sad state for a very long time with break after break after break so everyone that started back then must be loaded, especially the more dedicated people (which isn't my case I took many mini breaks from the game myself). The rolls will happen when they release Rion not a day sooner :)

do you have the barracks yet?
Yeah these are kind of mandatory tbh bought them ages ago.

Xion

Reputation score

Yeah these are kind of mandatory tbh bought them ages ago.
Not exactly in time there is need for them but until they add the 100% drop rate there reallly not much use for them besides storing fairies or platcans. Even now i still have 245 slot of space and always have 30+ free sots. But i feel your need for Rion i might have to start saving for when Lapis and Kibahime get introduce in a few years.

PS: Thanks for remaind it me of the easter eggs and the valentain chocos, i was saving the for this specific event and yet i forgot about them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not exactly in time there is need for them but until they add the 100% drop rate there reallly not much use for them besides storing fairies or platcans. Even now i still have 245 slot of space and always have 30+ free sots. But i feel your need for Rion i might have to start saving for when Lapis and Kibahime get introduce in a few years.

PS: Thanks for remaind it me of the easter eggs and the valentain chocos, i was saving the for this specific event and yet i forgot about them.
Teach me your ways. My inventory has been almost completely full including both barracks for months now. :(

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Teach me your ways. My inventory has been almost completely full including both barracks for months now. :(
Same. WTB Fairy and Silver Barracks.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its weird I thought Rion was out around Pippin event if not earlier.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

She was released way before Pippin's event. I remember I already had her CC'd max level for Pippin's event when I used to play on DMM. Maybe she gets implemented tomorrow? That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pippin was bout the first event I did on DMM and I thought I remembered people having her for it.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

My first event on DMM was Paula's and I'm almost sure Rion was released during this event. Meaning she's delayed on Nutaku. Nordland pls.

Xion

Reputation score

Alright young ones, i'll tell you the secret behind my ability to control space and bend it to my will.

It's pretty simple, the key lies in the "AW". By now i have 30 aw units
5 blacks
16 plats
9 golds

It might seem like a small number but i used silvers to raise the lvls of a certain unit (B.iris) and golds to aw others (Rikka, Sabine and Raven). Almost all of my premium units are aw (Daisy is not gonna get it, Cypria will have to wait a till aw2 and Inari well i'm just enjoying her pre-aw art).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am sadden that I haven't gotten a single exp armor in four weeks. This is the fourth. The fairies is flooding my room. ;_; Which Dev do I have to kill to make exp armors drop again?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright young ones, i'll tell you the secret behind my ability to control space and bend it to my will.

It's pretty simple, the key lies in the "AW". By now i have 30 aw units
5 blacks
16 plats
9 golds

It might seem like a small number but i used silvers to raise the lvls of a certain unit (B.iris) and golds to aw others (Rikka, Sabine and Raven). Almost all of my premium units are aw (Daisy is not gonna get it, Cypria will have to wait a till aw2 and Inari well i'm just enjoying her pre-aw art).
I'm not sure how to break this to you... I have about 30 AW units also. <.<

I've also been trying to make extra AW fodder I can't use at the moment just to clear up more space.

Now I just need to AW plat Karma before black Karma. :D

Tesseract

Reputation score

A straight up purchasable unit? Interesting. I wonder if they'll make bank off of this.