What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yup, huge turn off (in the truest sense of the word). Anotherepisode of Cow Girls Strike back.
Bad unit looking meh - don't need.

Edit: Uh, bad reputation for stating my opinion: Nice.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i decided to use a yolo pull as the last 5 i needed for deluxe card.

got a jessica. not bad.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gotta say, I like the new theme that seems to have debuted for this event.
Also, while I've only beaten the earliest missions, I like how the upcoming ones seem to be unfolding, with the characters seeming to head out across the world to round up the Demon lord's bones(or whatever they are)

Oh yeah, I don't suppose killing the cultists affects how quickly the fog goes away?

0nymous

Reputation score

Yup, huge turn off (in the truest sense of the word). Anotherepisode of Cow Girls Strike back.
Bad unit looking meh - don't need.

Edit: Uh, bad reputation for stating my opinion: Nice.
Hahaaaa, that wasn't even me, but you deserve it :cool:

Tits are great. Brown is great.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's brown we're talkin' about, Daisy's way better than the others in that regard.

0nymous

Reputation score

I will always be more partial to Amanda, due to the bonus points for gyaru olev, but alas, not available yet on Nutaku.
I'm going to fucking commit sudoku if I don't draw her with all the SC I've hoarded for her.
Or, even worse, spend actual money on this game again.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I will always be more partial to Amanda, due to the bonus points for gyaru olev, but alas, not available yet on Nutaku.
I'm going to fucking commit sudoku if I don't draw her with all the SC I've hoarded for her.
Or, even worse, spend actual money on this game again.

amanda is sexy af tho.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately that's seems to be the case, I was doing the 40/5 mission and almost faint during the dialog, Raichi's name has been change to something that doesn't make any sense after all her name should be 妖精魔鎧兵ライチ
Yōsei Magai-hei Raichi, even changing the R for an L it shouldn't change that much.

At one point i had an army of thief, but decided to sell all extra copies, i keep
Anita since her skill allows for more time stop options.

-------------

I might be overreacting but still..... OMG Not even Louise got unscached..... Being call Reese now.... That's gotta hurt, a lot.
if you throw that name in bing search with translate on chrome quite a few of the results turn up lychee or close to it raichi may be better but its not unheard of for it to turn out as lychee

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why Mitra isn't available right now like the DMM version? :confused:
I like her giant brown breasts design by Obui almost in the same amount of Daniela.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like her giant brown breasts design by Obui almost in the same amount of Daniela.
because filthy gaijin can't handle the sheer awesomeness of mitra.

kleem

Reputation score

Cause Mitra came out in a gold rush.This is first apperance but not when we get her.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2* on the 12 map but I can easily get the last star, I forgot to place a ranged unit to finish off 1 of the flyers. The G map is giving me a bit of trouble. What are the demon form people weak too? The more DPS I put down the more damage they do which is harder on my healers. But if I don't put enough down then they take too long to die and I take too much damage anyway.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2* on the 12 map but I can easily get the last star, I forgot to place a ranged unit to finish off 1 of the flyers. The G map is giving me a bit of trouble. What are the demon form people weak too? The more DPS I put down the more damage they do which is harder on my healers. But if I don't put enough down then they take too long to die and I take too much damage anyway.
I haven't reached that level yet, but if they are reflecting damage, use Rita. Her skill should makes her immune to it for a while. Other then that, true damage so that you would need to use as little damage as possible.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One more to go, and I will have a team of Gacha Blacks.

Actually I can already do that, but I'm not going to use any dupes except for Nanaly.

She's special b/c she's the founding member of my kingdom.

Fayne

Reputation score

Place your duelists far enough away from your ranged units, so that the demons AoE hits only the duelists.

Xion

Reputation score

One more to go, and I will have a team of Gacha Blacks.
I hate being the barer of bad news (actually i love it) but Nagi is an event unit, so you are missing TWO more blacks!! Mujajajajaja yeah i'm pure evil. You could balance it out with Saki though
-------------------

I remembered why i hate so much the change in Louise's name, Reese as in Kyle Reese, i gotta be honest i didn't needed a Terminator reference here.

Also i think Anita will be add next week replacing Jsessica in the spolight.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hate being the barer of bad news (actually i love it) but Nagi is an event unit, so you are missing TWO more blacks!! Mujajajajaja yeah i'm pure evil. You could balance it out with Saki though
-------------------
Err, Nagi is the only event unit in that screenshot.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

idk why I did it, but it's done.