What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I don't know what else you have on your team so i can't say that aw Nanaly should be a priority, if you don't have Spica (which i suppose you don't) then aw Nanaly is a good idea since with her you'll be able to clear crystal keepers X and latter on G both gives better rewards than H making the whole aw process easier.

Healing wise Krile is a better choice than G.Iris since she can heal 2 units (3 upon aw) and until we get the plat feng shui she is your best bet.

Bernice has to be aw at some point since her defense makes her a valuable member of any team while stalling bosses (unless you have Anya, Gellius or other high def unit). In the end she is a cheaper ver of a good def unit.

Ellet is the same case has Krile.

All in all if those are the only units you have at the moment you're gonna end up aw them sooner or later, if thats not the case then by all means show us a pic of your plat units, there might be a better option (cause of passive).

PS: If you haven't maxed Mikoto's skill you should, you're are gonna love her, that might even make you want to aw her first.

--------------

Like Sashas mentioned this game passed through rough times, after 4 months of running it went cold for 6 weeks, during that time there where no events and nothing to do, it was around this time that everyone either quit or got loaded with a bunch of resourses, after that the game started to get a new schedule-ish, for almost a year the game was in a event - break -event cycle, this ended with the addition of revivals (that now work has the breaks for older players) it was also around this time that certain number of events where skip, the order in which they came was rearange from the original in so making some events more difficult.

There where units that where cut from the begining aswell so the conclusion for the skip events was that "the units are being cut due to legal issues" since some of the units seem to be underage. I believe it was around October from last year that several units got green lit and slowly starting to appear in game. The answer from the nutaku staff was that "the problems with the units had been resolved a while back but it was the devs job to decide what to with them".

On the other hand there where units like Yurina, Anna and Eliza that didn't make much sense censoring but there is no explanation as to why it happen. The same with their apology for leaving the game in coma for almost 2 months, this sort of issues are still a mistery.

PS: We do know what happend during the coma though, you see the jap ver got hack, users used cheat engine to alter the drops they got for certain maps, in so getting whatever black unit they wanted. In response they fix the security breach IN A WEEK patch their ver (and latter ours to stop it from happening again) Banned all the users that took advantage of it and gave their user 60 SC has a compensation for the issues.

If you are asking what we got well...

- We got a coma, tons of breaks.

- A huge set back in the schedule that threw us more than a year behind the original.

- A diminish in the players population since people got tired of waiting for an update.

- The middle finger from the devs during that time, that are still under gag order about those events
Blacks, as you probably would have already known: Mikoto, nanaly (CC) & Sybilla (AW) - When i can, im probs going to grab saki, who i have not yet purchased from trading post.

Plats:
Event: Azami (CC+mincost 4/5), Lynn, Emilia(CC), lolonee, momiji, yurina, belinda, Fran, Rita, Verdinate (10/10 mincost), Waltz
RNG: Lilia, Uru, Sheryl
Other: Cypria, Chydis, Bashira (CC)

Golds:
Goldrush: Abel, Bernice, Themis, Barbastroff (CC), Claire, zola (CC)
RNG: Cuterie, Conrad, Ellett (CC), Kerry, Bella (CC), Fuuka, Krile (CC) , mel, yuyu
Other: Katie (CC), Cloris (CC), Iris (CC), Maurette

As a sidenote, i don't plan on getting an angel until either i get sophie or they release an event angel.

I plan to AW Nanaly, Bernice, Ellett, Iris and Krile first off, then probably
Mikoto, Barbastroff, katie, momiji(maybe, idk) and belinda.
Then probably Cloris, Chydia, Bashira, Emilia, Fran and Rita.

All up for debate as i change my mind quite a lot as i am a new player and i honestly have no idea what i am doing but hey. I made it this far. I started when the gold rush did and got a single copy of all the golds + plats, then moved on from there inc. the sleeping desert treasure i got a 500 clear and got the gold pirate girly.

On a side-note - Mel apparently has 544 range during her ability when awakened, can that cover the whole map?

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technically the nutaku version is censored. Belinda still refers to her mother as a step mother.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well for what i can see your team lacks def so probably Bernice and Ellet should be your first choices, then Nanaly and Mikoto, since the former has a slow ability you might want to hold up on aw Belinda, Yuyu or Cloris, unless you are desperate in clearing WoM.

Regarding plats only Fran, Rita and Waltz (at max skill) are the only ones that could really improve your team, the rest are rather lackluster at long term and will most likely be a waste of resourses right now.

Mel might have more range but she loose in firepower and speed to Zola, and both are crush by the event cannoner "Kanon", she has reduce range and increase speed like Zola but her skill also buff her speed so you could wait till we get her to make your decision. Regarding angels if you don't have Erun, wait for Chloe, silvers are a waste.

Technically the nutaku version is censored. Belinda still refers to her mother as a step mother.
Then she says that "her mother is a busybody" or something like that in her quotes so yeah thats really minor. After all if you consider what we have been trought thats a small price to pay.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the question is did they make her a step mother out of censorship or as a mistranslation im not saying its ok or give em some slack just that there translations have not always been the best and they dont have a real habit of fixing them

either way its super minor considering other games had art butchered to fit nutakus censorship or still had mosaics in some cases some of it may be fixed now but it was not good at all back then and drove people away from the platform nutaku was making

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Given Belinda was early Nutaku, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't deliberate. Hell current Nutaku is downplaying rape scenes in other games, from what I've read, to make them seem consensual. I could very easily see Belinda being a case of "nix the incest or we can't host this."

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nutaku is canada based irrc and while we arnt seeing lolis being targeted as much anymore theres always gonna be a thing they cant do for x or y reason and theres no doubt for me that they are flat out avoiding more risky games

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesnt explain the eliza skip

she's not exactly loli

Reputation score

Lolis are gross anyway, I almost barfed just looking at diinas first scene.

Stick to fully grown voluptuous beauties please thank you very much.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lolis are gross anyway, I almost barfed just looking at diinas first scene.

Stick to fully grown voluptuous beauties please thank you very much.
not everyone shares this opinion just saying theres a reason it exists and is as active as it is ie with just english and loli as filter on ehnetai theres 107 pages of 25 doujins without english it goes to 462 pages granted alot of those are translations to various languages but many are only in Japanese or some other language

Last edited:
Reputation score

Theres a reason why scat, snuff, and zoo shit exists too but it doesn't make it any less nasty.

0nymous

Reputation score

No preview from Nordland, that means break time boys.
RIP NUTAKU AIGIS FUCKIN DEAD GAME

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes and i agree that some of those you listed are nasty but again theres a audience for it and it wont be leaving anytime soon just ignore the shit thats to much for you

also theres no way theres a break tmrw in news nordland not posting means nothing

as for skipped units i doubt we will ever know the real reason behind the skips of certain units but we have most of them now so it really doesnt make a huge difference

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Given Belinda was early Nutaku, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't deliberate. Hell current Nutaku is downplaying rape scenes in other games, from what I've read, to make them seem consensual. I could very easily see Belinda being a case of "nix the incest or we can't host this."
This has been my thinking all along, i've never really found a reason for them to not change it back, but compare with some of the edits that were done at that time in other games is understandabe from what place this came.

No preview from Nordland, that means break time boys.
RIP NUTAKU AIGIS FUCKIN DEAD GAME
Over reacting much? Calm down the fact that Norland sometimes gives us a heads up is just when the devs give one to their (nutaku) team so not having info on the weekenddoesn't mean we won't get anything for the week, remember the news get update tomorrow anyway.

0nymous

Reputation score

Over reacting much? Calm down the fact that Norland sometimes gives us a heads up is just when the devs give one to their (nutaku) team so not having info on the weekenddoesn't mean we won't get anything for the week, remember the news get update tomorrow anyway.
It was a joke, you don't have to explain things to me like I'm 7 years old.

Just loudly wondering what's next on our event plate this Tuesday is all, considering Nordland broke the chain of telling us here pre-emptively.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was a joke, you don't have to explain things to me like I'm 7 years old.

Just loudly wondering what's next on our event plate this Tuesday is all, considering Nordland broke the chain of telling us here pre-emptively.
hopefully serra or kanon and len is next though it could be just serra or kanon or just len
this is just a guess based on there usual trends

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the prerequisite to attaining finer taste is being a closet pedophile, id rather remain ignorant.
Ah ignorance. Hilariousness at its finest.

Also, Nordland is at Anime North right now. Not too surprising that she hasn't found the time to post.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i would be 100% ok with len

recast time down would be huge for me with my burst army