What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

4 runs in a row of vampire banquet with no drop...

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 combines and have 7/10 skill and -3 cost. Not going to spend any SC on her as she is just going to be a spare VH for any undead heavy maps. Happy with the result as I also got a couple of fairies and 3 or so silvers.

Not sure if I want to try for a little bit better or do tomorrow's daily.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

4 runs in a row of vampire banquet with no drop...

Yeah, that's quite... often. Moreover my alt only got two... three at best Frans so far :\ And I'm farming this map since beginning, except for thursday.

About VH's dps. Khuri really can do her job, at least against not armored enemy, however Elizabeth... with her skill she's a monster. Probably one of the best DPS we can have. Oh, and thanks for buffing idea. At last gonna CC dancer. Thought about Elizabeth's attack buff up even more... that's gonna be really deadly.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I will be listening to this song during next week's event.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope gloria's event is easier than maze of the demon king

i really would like to have a -5 cr event unit without having to spend a crap ton of sc on it

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gloria, honestly, is just not great. I don't anticipate really using her even though I will probably get her at min cost and max skills; and she'll just stay in the barracks at lvl 60.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and she'll just stay in the barracks
Man you're thinking is wrong if you just keep your harem in the barracks instead of your bed.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gloria, honestly, is just not great. I don't anticipate really using her even though I will probably get her at min cost and max skills; and she'll just stay in the barracks at lvl 60.
i dont even care. she has huge tits. ill find some way to make use of her

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

got her to -3 +3 at this point - I'll probably jump on the daily grind tomorrow, since I don't really need her anyways (Black VH ftw)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i attempted the god subjugation...

i missed 3 enemies ; ;

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gloria single-handedly saved my ass at many, many events on DMM. Only recently, with introduction of Emperor, Hibari and some other OP units I stopped using her.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gloria single-handedly saved my ass at many, many events on DMM. Only recently, with introduction of Emperor, Hibari and some other OP units I stopped using her.
do tell.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She's unit who deals several thousands of damage to unlimited number of targets within pretty huge range, and has relatively short pause between skill activations. Do I really need to say more?
She was key unit for me in Spirit of Darkness event (map with mummy rush, Gloria could OHKO them), Deshius subjugation, tigers maps, Mirno final map, and many more. Basically, whenever you are overwhelmed with amount of enemies, Gloria is solution since she can clean up entire wave.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do I really need to say more?
Yes.

what size is the skill range? can you screenshot it and post it to the wikia?

How useful is she when not perfected? Do you use her on more than just sporadic maps where a huge zerg approaches? does she require babysitting with her pretty terrible defense score?

I haz questionz

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How useful is she when not perfected?
She needs her skill maxed out for most bang, but otherwise I had her at max cost since I started right before her event, during Odette revival and could clear only enough maps to get her in worst form, and she was still very useful for me.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is really not for indecisive people.. lol

with all the danielas i've farmed i'm kinda tempted to switch over to using her instead of ccing the 30 bond soma

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes it is exactly as you said, all relative. As in how Gloria's ulitility stacks up when compared to what is already currently available from other units on the roster. I did not mean to make her sound totally worthless, but just that she has at best niche use for what is already currently available at my disposal; so I don't really feel like feeding her affection items or other resources that could have better returns elsewhere. But thank you for sharing your experience and how Gloria could be utilized. I'd imagine that she can still do fairly decent damage at skill 10 and lvl 60 even without affection bonus.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, and thanks for buffing idea. At last gonna CC dancer. Thought about Elizabeth's attack buff up even more... that's gonna be really deadly.
I wasn't able to get Uzume's 20% buff off as well or it'd shoot up even more but you can imagine how silly this is 3x rapid fire with very small cooldown and mine isn't even at max potential yet (including the dancer)
We still don't have that black rarity girl either who has the same ability as Uzume/Aria except better. Can't remember her name but she boosts everyones attack by 7% for just being in the sortie.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wasn't able to get Uzume's 20% buff off as well or it'd shoot up even more but you can imagine how silly this is 3x rapid fire with very small cooldown and mine isn't even at max potential yet (including the dancer)
We still don't have that black rarity girl either who has the same ability as Uzume/Aria except better. Can't remember her name but she boosts everyones attack by 7% for just being in the sortie.