What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

God that was a close one!

The very last combine of the event (no time left for me) with the very last Fran, and I got her mincosted.
Skillwise she reached 5/10, which is ok as I can reduce it with fairies anyway.
In the end I only had to spend two SC in total, and both today, to try and get the last cr.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I did some runs today. I got a level up so ended up completing 4 or 5 today and picked up 2 Fran's. After combining both of them they gave me -2 cost so she is now min cost :D I was regretting skipping the daily until I got my last Fran and combined them.

The plat fairy was awfully common as well. It felt like half the time there was 1 gold chest there was just a fairy in it rather than Fran.

EDIT: Was looking for Gloria's skill range and saw this:

At around 0:20 it is used. I would guess it's around witch range.

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This thread is soo active o:
-Is it worth it to play the game, if you not want to spend any money because of the "pay to enjoy" factor ?

Have anything else major changed since the first post from 2015? o:
The thread is active cause people often share their progress strats or come to brag either way there is usually a something to talk about.

Worth? Well this is determined by you isn't it? The game is fun because of its startegy elements, it also give the chance of forming your own army with different choices of characters so you can collect, raise and bond with several units.

Generally speaking the game doesn't require money (i've been a free palyer since 2015 and so far have gotten everything w/o spending a dime). Using money just increase the odds of getting certain stuff, if you're planing on using money the best way to use it is to speed up the lvling of your units.

If you don't want/can't use money you just have to play smart for the first few weeks while you get used to the mechanichs and get the hang of the game. There are guides to help you with this in the wiki.

Lastly you asked what mayor change has the game had, some might say that more events since the game went through a cold down period during the summer of 2015 until just recently in winter of 2016 when we started to get back to back events once again. But thats not all, the game recieved a mayor patch regarding units stats and also got back several units that where deemed "risky" and weren't green lit when the game first launched. So some of the rules that used to apply are no longer in effect meaning we are getting full content from the original (somethings are still missing but it seems that everything will be coming in time).

All in all you are welcome to try the game, is good for casual and hardcore players alike, there are people here that will always help so feel free to ask.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you are the type that takes things at a slow pace and doesn't have to do every event to completion then it's a great game.

if you aren't... well, i hope you dont have qualms about credit carding your way through them.
as a new user the first few events will present trouble and you wont be able to perfect units but as you move forward less and less becomes unobtainable to you and your units

also last 2 runs got me 2 frans which got mine from -2 to -4 very nice

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At around 0:20 it is used. I would guess it's around witch range.
holy shit what is that map

1 life with those huge health enemies

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

holy shit what is that map

1 life with those huge health enemies
g tier map

edit: checked it should be viable as the cc 55 just adds def for leanne atk for dorca and status imunity for fury

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Damn!! Alt Fran gave some fight... had to used several SC but i got her to min cost, more than 12 copies just today *ufff* the fun part is that she got s.lvl9 before getting min cost xD
Well tomorrow is a star trial so SC aren't needed (lately they never are *sad*)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That 100/2 G map will need some solid ranged DPS, the first big guy cannot be blocked and have 2 sets of HP to grind down.

Xion

Reputation score

That 100/2 G map will need some solid ranged DPS, the first big guy cannot be blocked and have 2 sets of HP to grind down.
In dmm i burn him with true damage, here i'm gonna use AW Solano + AW Shiho their sole speed chanting will be his doom!

Her skill seems to cover quite a bit of range at max skill (No that isn't s.aw and no aw doesn't chage any value in her skill beyond raw stats)

Tesseract

Reputation score

This thread is soo active o:
-Is it worth it to play the game, if you not want to spend any money because of the "pay to enjoy" factor ?

Have anything else major changed since the first post from 2015? o:
Do you like tower defense games? Then give it a try.

You absolutely don't have to spend $ to play. Sacred Crystals or "SC" are the only thing to spend money on. But you get SC as in-game rewards as well (perfecting a map, log-in bonuses, milestones, etc.). If you're going the freeloading route though, I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND not ever spending SC on the premium gacha. It's a huge free player trap and will gimp you. Play however you like though, I guess. So if you've got some patience and self control, you might like MWA. Its got better gameplay than the million+ CCGs out there, at least.

Not really any major changes since 2015. Some UI tweaks, unit buffs/nerfs/etc. Its still the same gameplay. Depends on what you'd consider major though.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're going the freeloading route though, I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND not ever spending SC on the premium gacha. It's a huge free player trap and will gimp you. .
although i agree with this for the most part: using the first 5 sc you get on a high quality unit is one of the best things you can do.

even a level 30 silver unit right out of the box is super useful. and you might even get nanaly or aisha.

Tesseract

Reputation score

although i agree with this for the most part: using the first 5 sc you get on a high quality unit is one of the best things you can do.

even a level 30 silver unit right out of the box is super useful. and you might even get nanaly or aisha.
Isn't the first premium gacha roll forced anyways? I don't remember. It's pretty common in these types of games anyways.

Either way, I'd argue that you'd still be better off skipping that roll. 5 sc is 5 refills worth of resources, which is more than enough to give you 30+ levels to any unit (plus gold and prince levels). Your chances of getting a black are also minuscule unless you're account scumming. But if you play any other nutaku game, that is not really viable.

On the other hand, games are for fun, and getting new units and feeling powerful is fun. So roll away. Its just not very efficient. I've seen players blow all their sc on premium gacha and then come here and complain that the game is unfair / too hard / etc... so there's that. But again... games are for fun. Find your own balance of efficiency and "bad decisions."

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't the first premium gacha roll forced anyways?
no, you're just given a free plat archer bashira.

and im not advising to keep the silver. if it's your first nutaku game you can just delete the profile and keep the same email. but, that level 30 unit could be netting you easier 3 stars when you have no idea what the fuck you're doing

wasting sc on refills early in on the game is also a huge waste.

plus i love my sophie. i LOVE my sophie. having her makes me happy. that 5 sc to reroll new accounts until i got a black was SO FUKKIN WERF

Fayne

Reputation score

Huh? I blocked him just fine with my Sylvia ;)
But yeah, not gonna be able to block him with my Nutaku account (kinda sad that my 3 months DMM account is about as strong and in some departments a lot stronger than my 2 years Nutaku account...)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh? I blocked him just fine with my Sylvia ;)
But yeah, not gonna be able to block him with my Nutaku account (kinda sad that my 3 months DMM account is about as strong and in some departments a lot stronger than my 2 years Nutaku account...)
You think DMM server have higher odds of pulling a black? Cuz it seems like every one has black units that didnt' come from the black ticket.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You think DMM server have higher odds of pulling a black? Cuz it seems like every one has black units that didnt' come from the black ticket.
more sc over there so more rolls and also with more sc its easier to get the tickets either with 150 saved or rainbow crystals from shit rolls ive had 4 tickets so far 2 plat 2 black not a bad split

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

That's the only reason, yes. I rerolled my account 30 times (that's 65 gacha pulls) to start off with a black... at that point I gave up and used my account with to OP plats (Livre and Saria).
Sylvia is my only gacha black I ever got from shrine summoning on both Nutaku and DMM (a combined total of about a hundred gacha pulls, so I'm way below average).
I did get a Rakshasa from Special summon (the one with the green crystals) recently, though. So I don't think I can really complain anymore.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how likely is it we'll get the patch for lvl 55 silvers any time soon

Fayne

Reputation score

Unpredicteable.
Don't expect to get it at some point, be positively surprised when you get it. Otherwise you'll get disappointed.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unpredicteable.
Don't expect to get it at some point, be positively surprised when you get it. Otherwise you'll get disappointed.
:(