What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

eliza is long skipped and miranda is a farm so maybe same boat as serra in that they want to space event of the same type out
Thought that Miranda was skipped too. Anyway I hope we get Eliza soon.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leveled silvers are not as neccessary as some users make it look like. I keep repeating myself, but on my fresh DMM account (started four moths ago) I CCed Misha, Pallis, Valerie and Calliope. In addition to that I occcasionaly used UnCCed level 40 Eunice, Khuri, Leanne and Nicholaus. That's it.
Admittedly, the advantage on DMM are daily revivals, which gave me Belinda, Helena, Sabrina and Fran in the first week. And I have two years of experience playing the game on Nutaku, so I knew what I was doing. But I was able to get every event unit maxed out and have 16 AWed units, four of which are 2AW and six have SAW. I don't think I did quite so bad as one may think, when reading some of the posts on the last pages.
I did use a 17 cost Fran for quite a long time by the way.
Its like you said, DMM and Nutaku are entirely different beasts. I'd be pretty impressed if a player could start fresh on the English side and avoid using silvers. There simply isn't a way to get a large amount of resources quickly in order to go straight into platinum+ units.

DMM having guaranteed first time drops and damn near every single ancient event unit in a monthly rotation gives new accounts access to a ton of resources to use early on.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thought that Miranda was skipped too. Anyway I hope we get Eliza soon.
shes after nagi and before sandra so maybe not
if so its our most recent skipped one and shows the devs are still skipping random events for no real reason which is bad almost as much as breaks as its more stuff to go back to

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do not consider a non-CC'd unit valid, unless for a specific use like bronze soldier, min costed soldier, rogue, etc.

If I see an event plat, it'd better be damn good to replace 3 of CC silvers in terms of investment priority.

Having known MWA b4 it was born, can't rly think of many examples.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No breaks please thank you. If you need a break, use the star trials for that. Its their only purpose in life, you don't' want to make star trials sad now do you?

And nigga, it seems like you're one of those guys who equate low rarity with useless. This kind of thinking have a tendency to screw over people in Aigis. Cuz this isn't a typical idiot game where you run highest rarity and faceroll the keyboard then win.

My Phyllis is 10 cost and CC50. I actually use her again cuz she has alot of defense for a silver soldier.

You see, Silvers allow you to fulfill a purpose you need quickly. Requires only 1 Silver unit and a silver fairy to CC. And if you have access to Base Scramble II, getting units up to CC50 is reasonably quick. If not, do Fiery Oasis if i remember the map name right.

Only platinum I leveled back when I was low lvl guy was gellius who tanked stuff together with Leeanne. And I notice your Leeanne is only CC36. And your Alissa isn't even cc'd.

I'm not going to tell you to not use sophie. Feel free to use her and have fun. YOu actually can get samurai right now if you want to if you're feeling lucky, start rolling those 2k gold per pull gacha and you might get a silver samurai out of it.

Back to silver units, thing about silver units is.. you can use them now. Right now. While you have to wait longer to use platinum and higher units until you have units needed to CC/Awaken them. Just like how you found out about sophie needing samurais xD

YOu want archers, Especially an awakened Spica to work with Bashira to turn those silly flying dragons into pincushions cuz they get bonus damage against flying units. Get spica when she rotates back in trading post again.

Mortimer bandit is pretty good he swings that massive axe of his and cracks open all those mean nasty armor dudes from weight of his axe alone. I pretty much always used him for that purpose until I got themis. lol I don't even see my leveled silvers as waste of resources. I leveled my Ertel and she was so useful in maze of demon king. Very helpful.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you have access to Base Scramble II,

I'm not going to tell you to not use sophie. Feel free to use her and have fun. YOu actually can get samurai right now if you want to if you're feeling lucky, start rolling those 2k gold per pull gacha and you might get a silver samurai out of it.

YOu want archers, Especially an awakened Spica to work with Bashira to turn those silly flying dragons into pincushions cuz they get bonus damage against flying units. Get spica when she rotates back in trading post again.
i dont.

i've rolled a bit of 2k pulls and got 2 silvers but both were junky

i am nowhere near awakening anybody, let alone awakening someone who isnt accessible.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont.

i've rolled a bit of 2k pulls and got 2 silvers but both were junky

i am nowhere near awakening anybody, let alone awakening someone who isnt accessible.
Then you're still a new player.. take a chill pill and enjoy the journey -.-

My first awakened unit was Gellius then second was spica.. which was several months after I started playing and I was playing casually.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then you're still a new player.. take a chill pill and enjoy the journey -.-
i was. until people started ragging on me for not taking the most efficient path. lol

i only started 20 days ago and i've 3*'d castle retake and the 1st 3 desert missions. i thought that was good enough, but apparently not for my stage of progress

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was. until people started ragging on me for not taking the most efficient path. lol

i only started 20 days ago and i've 3*'d castle retake and the 1st 3 desert missions. i thought that was good enough, but apparently not for my stage of progress
the path works but as others have said its your choice what you want to do

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a desync between ppl asking and answering questions.

When someone asks me questions on progress, I tend to answer with the idea that they want to unlock all the important points and participate (or even complete) events ASAP.
For example, I know Base Scramble I, II can be cleared in less than two weeks with the optimal builds. So that's what I point ppl to.

But some ppl want to play their own way, even if it's not fast. And that is fine.
Like someone already mentioned, there's no "right" way to play. I will stop ragging. Have fun.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't have to. Its your account. They ragged on me for making armies of Irons and Bronzes and enjoying the game. I literally spent first 1-2 months of my game leveling up and making extensive use of irons/bronzes XD Out of all Iron units I used, the Iron archer with more attack was the most useful one and lasted the longest because they was the last iron to be removed from my army to make room for silvers. Its the archers wearing those brown helmets.

I still got the mighty army of doom even now. Still need Sherry Princess to progress further in the storyline with muh kingdom's soldiers.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't have to. Its your account. They ragged on me for making armies of Irons and Bronzes and enjoying the game. I literally spent first 1-2 months of my game leveling up and making extensive use of irons/bronzes XD Out of all Iron units I used, the Iron archer with more attack was the most useful one and lasted the longest because they was the last iron to be removed from my army to make room for silvers. Its the archers wearing those brown helmets.

I still got the mighty army of doom even now. Still need Sherry Princess to progress further in the storyline with muh kingdom's soldiers.

can i have that hector?

no?

aw.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That reminds me of and , though the latter does use Silvers and/or Bronzes from time to time as they do a Low Rarity Challenge rather than just Irons.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RNG is totally screwing with my alt. Two Frans since the beginning of the event. Come on!

Edit: Wow, and I thought that posts were a bit exaggerated respond, but it seems it wasn't so big after all, there were more exaggerated responds xD

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The vampire hunters are extremely bad alone, the rest of your team needs good synergy with them to be of any use other than what there class does and vs low defense stuff.
Thing is, they are extremely powerful. Khuri is most likely most powerful silver ranged unit thanks to the combination of three bolts per shot with Increase Attack skill. Quite often I have her spawn-camp in isolated placement, picking off enemies to lessen the pressure to chokepoint later on... And Fran is strictly better. And don't let me to event start raving about brokenness of shrine plat and black variants.))

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

today i 3*'d immortal beast

but i cheated. i bought shop buffs. LOL

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, just as it's getting down to the wire the Main actually got Fran min-costed before the Alt. I think this is the second time that's ever happened....I can't remember what event unit was the first. Also got her decently SU'd, where she's sitting at 7/10.

Edit: Ah, Immortal Beast. I remember when it was a rite of passage around here to beat/3* it. You used the shop buffs, but congrats anyway.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, just as it's getting down to the wire the Main actually got Fran min-costed before the Alt. I think this is the second time that's ever happened....I can't remember what event unit was the first. Also got her decently SU'd, where she's sitting at 7/10.

Edit: Ah, Immortal Beast. I remember when it was a rite of passage around here to beat/3* it. You used the shop buffs, but congrats anyway.
i combined 4 more into her. still at -3 :/ lvl 4 skill

im jelly

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Fran is 50CC50 at mincost and 6/10 skill, I would have like to squirrel away a few copies for Elizabeth but there's no time for that now, all is being spent on tomorrows daily. Mincost easily when I found a rare drop.
What is more important to me is I'm finally regaining my stockpile of fodder after well over a month without them. I feel dirty without that option to level a unit to AW max in one go.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thing is, they are extremely powerful. Khuri is most likely most powerful silver ranged unit thanks to the combination of three bolts per shot with Increase Attack skill. Quite often I have her spawn-camp in isolated placement, picking off enemies to lessen the pressure to chokepoint later on... And Fran is strictly better. And don't let me to event start raving about brokenness of shrine plat and black variants.))
Don't get me wrong, I love my Elizabeth. I just don't like using them solo without buffs. They're alright alone but with power ups they are black rarity worthy imo/game breaking. For now anyways, not much can tank out the DPS they dish.