What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

She CR'd and SU'd every single copy for me. Just wow, first time that has happened for me on a farm event unit.

Not sure if I want to keep trying to 10/10 her skill or just farm affec and fairies now. How close is our version to getting the fairy that does skill up? Not the rainbow one.
well, it is a 960 hp heal at lvl 70 vampire killer. i dont have elizabeth so getting as much done on fran before the event ends is a pretty high priority for me

6 frans. -2 cr +2SU. :(

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's only a guess, but I would not be surprised if Yurina stays as completion and drop reward. We already have other dark knights in this version and the orb is in place. Not to mention, it'd be more work for them to take her out and sub in another event unit?

I only just finished Gloria event on DMM, and it seems slightly easier overall than the Paula event. All that's required for the 100/2 god tier map is some top tier ranged DPS to complete, unlike Unexplored Territory which needs literally everything.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

am i ever gonna use Inari for anything

im so tired of lookin at her and not knowing what to do with her

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could level her up and use her.
i could. but that's not the question.

i dont have the bonding items or units to spare for her when i havent found a situation in which i'd use her over something else

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i could. but that's not the question.

i dont have the bonding items or units to spare for her when i havent found a situation in which i'd use her over something else
She's a cheap unit who blocks 2 and attacks 2 once awakened and doubles her attack with her skill up, gives her around 1k attack with her skill up before modifiers, and she has the dodge of a rogue, so given some lucky procs, she can tank bigger mobs with some support behind her.

You're a new account, correct? She's a premium platinum, odds are she's going to be worth investing in for you.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're a new account, correct? She's a premium platinum, odds are she's going to be worth investing in for you.

yes. my 20 days of 1.5x gold are about to run out so im on my 18th day.

if she's a unit that i have to fully invest into to make usable then she's just gonna have to wait

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

am i ever gonna use Inari for anything

im so tired of lookin at her and not knowing what to do with her
yes. my 20 days of 1.5x gold are about to run out so im on my 18th day.

if she's a unit that i have to fully invest into to make usable then she's just gonna have to wait
Really, the fact that you pulled is unexpected, i rolled 50SC and didn't got her.

(¬_¬)

Like it has been said by Razisgosu she combines the dodge of the rouges with the ability to attack all block targets of the samurai.

It's funny you said that when you're so eager to raise Sophie jajajajaja

In simple terms raising her is better than Sophie for you right now, why? Angels are gatekeepers not duelers of sweepers. So using them requires a strategy focus on them, like using a rearguard to use their skill more often or stting the up to fight an enemy with high magical damage.

Really you know how hard is to raise a black when you are a noob??

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except that isn't too much content. That is the pace the game has been going at on DMM since launch. That is the pace the game is meant to be played at. They stagger the releases of these events so you typically have plenty of time to work on each one at your own pace. Now you will probably have to pay some SC to perfect each unit, but as long as you aren't wasting them on rolls, you should break even, for the most part.

You people wanting breaks back were spoiled by it. They do not belong in the game and we have no reason to have them.

It took a good long time (years) to get these random breaks to go away, and its still unclear if this is permanent or if the developers just got some extra interns to help out. Golden week and Comiket will probably be the closest thing coming up that will determine if we truly keep getting continuous content.
Yup, we are spoiled on Nutaku. And for us, on Nutaku, this can be too much content. Everything depends on what you are used to. But like I wrote - saying that one would like to have that small break occassionally is not yet a complaint about too big pace of the game. Too big for us, those who are used to the turtlich Nutaku pace, of course. I was just saying that I think there was too much exagerration with that one mention. Word "break" is a trigger word for those that had it enough in the past and are afraid we will get back to it. I myself had it enough and now I really enjoy no breaks. Star events are (for now, for me) enough break-event to have.
And I believe that we won't be back to the breaks now. Even if we won't have event+revival all the time, I think we will have continuous events at least.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's only a guess, but I would not be surprised if Yurina stays as completion and drop reward. We already have other dark knights in this version and the orb is in place. Not to mention, it'd be more work for them to take her out and sub in another event unit?

I only just finished Gloria event on DMM, and it seems slightly easier overall than the Paula event. All that's required for the 100/2 god tier map is some top tier ranged DPS to complete, unlike Unexplored Territory which needs literally everything.
just realized its a star trial theres no good way to remove yurinas map unless they want g map to be required for full reward
does this mean we get yurinas event aswell i wonder

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really, the fact that you pulled is unexpected, i rolled 50SC and didn't got her.

(¬_¬)

Like it has been said by Razisgosu she combines the dodge of the rouges with the ability to attack all block targets of the samurai.

It's funny you said that when you're so eager to raise Sophie jajajajaja

In simple terms raising her is better than Sophie for you right now, why? Angels are gatekeepers not duelers of sweepers. So using them requires a strategy focus on them, like using a rearguard to use their skill more often or stting the up to fight an enemy with high magical damage.

Really you know how hard is to raise a black when you are a noob??
i've had sophie from the beginning. using her was easy. 20hp/sec regen in early maps meant i didnt need to put down a healer. a 15 cost full screen healer. i invested into sophie because i had her when i was using her to great effect. she's still of huge effect as i can plop her down immediately and start swatting down or blocking basically anything i have to deal with currently.

but she needs to be cc'd cuz she's falling behind for what i need her to do

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i've had sophie from the beginning. using her was easy. 20hp/sec regen in early maps meant i didnt need to put down a healer. a 15 cost full screen healer. i invested into sophie because i had her when i was using her to great effect. she's still of huge effect as i can plop her down immediately and start swatting down or blocking basically anything i have to deal with currently.

but she needs to be cc'd cuz she's falling behind for what i need her to do
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but you can get Samurai silver from story mission "Sakura Falling in the Wind" drop completion.

It shouldn't be too hard to just 1 Star story mission to unlock the map.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And for us, on Nutaku, this can be too much content. Everything depends on what you are used to.
All i can say is you better get used to it then because this is the pace many users have been asking for, for years now. I'm with alpha on this one, if breaks start coming back because special little snowflakes start asking for small breaks...

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but you can get Samurai silver from story mission "Sakura Falling in the Wind" drop completion.

It shouldn't be too hard to just 1 Star story mission to unlock the map.
i cant beat base scramble

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i cant beat base scramble
Well, then. I think you have a goal now.

Those two maps must be one of the most dissected maps in Aigis.

Forget everything else and build for it.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All i can say is you better get used to it then because this is the pace many users have been asking for, for years now. I'm with alpha on this one, if breaks start coming back because special little snowflakes start asking for small breaks...
That's exactly what i was saying about exagerrating. Noone has complained or asked for break yet. I have never wrote that I'm against that pace. Maybe, but just maybe after dozen of continuous set of event+revival+something else, I'll start hoping for one week of break or at least dropping pace a bit. But only maybe and only after a long period of continuous packed to the limit content.

Right now noone asked for break or complained that we're picking up (i hope it's the right word) the pace.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, then. I think you have a goal now.

Those two maps must be one of the most dissected maps in Aigis.

Forget everything else and build for it.
easier said than done. im having poor luck CRing fran and im pretty sure i need her lower costed to place her 2nd, cuz right now bashira just doesnt have the dps to take out the initial waves by herself so i can place a witch to deal with the dragon

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

just realized its a star trial theres no good way to remove yurinas map unless they want g map to be required for full reward
does this mean we get yurinas event aswell i wonder
Easy. They would just bring Revival's exclusive second G-tier map instead! :p :D

But yeah, they dun goofed by not bringing Yurina's event when they started implementing other skipped ones.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

easier said than done. im having poor luck CRing fran and im pretty sure i need her lower costed to place her 2nd, cuz right now bashira just doesnt have the dps to take out the initial waves by herself so i can place a witch to deal with the dragon
try using the silver vh for now shes cheaper to cc and she will get you through the content

Last edited: