What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Too bad Adele and Thetis are in the spotlight :/ They'r making me hesitate to roll... but there's Estelle and Sophie and I want them! Sigh... to roll or not to roll this is the question... and if to roll then how many times... Any collection event soon with good unit?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

idk about good, but the next in line is actually an IC. Unless Miranda is finally unignored, we might move on to . Sera was actually revived on DMM last week, so she could likely next. After that, it'll be 2 more ICs left in 2015 DMM, , who I recall is actually pretty good to have. And, another Bishop (but this time it's a Black rarity), . Both won't be here for awhile though, so no need to worry about them too much.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

idk about good, but the next in line is actually an IC. Unless Miranda is finally unignored, we might move on to . Sera was actually revived on DMM last week, so she could likely next. After that, it'll be 2 more ICs left in 2015 DMM, , who I recall is actually pretty good to have. And, another Bishop (but this time it's a Black rarity), . Both won't be here for awhile though, so no need to worry about them too much.
Thanks! Wow, black unit? Nice. Well would love to get Miranda, however it seems it would be good to have a better version of Sera. So I know now one thing... to not roll for all SCs (better stamp card isnt so good to care much for it anyway). But I probably wait for better plat units... for black chance is too low, and if I get Thetis or Adele because of their spotlight I'll be mad :\

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

We shouldn't have to worry about a Item trial for a while, even if Nagi and Sera where almost back to back (i think the difference was 3 months) we might be getting some of the skips units first, or go back to the "New event > skip event > revival" cycle

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If they keep it up like they did with Shiho that cycle got better at least. It won't be as long to get through 2015 DMM as it could have been. There is only a few skipped events left to go through so that's not too bad either. (Anna when, tho.) There's of course still the issue with Gold Rush, which could probably be New Years again.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That awkward feel when Fran isn't in the banner. It looks very empty.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her sprite is in the banner, like they've done previously with other former-problem units. I think Memento was the only one where she was completely absent from the banner. It also featured Flamel who's just unimportant. :V

Edit: That feel though that they still haven't updated that slider thing (at the time of this post) on the homepage of active events and it still shows Shiho. :V

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pupuru and her camel toe was front and center for her event. Just saying the banner looks empty with nothing there.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, Pupuru was strangely the only exception. Otherwise they've at least put up the unit's sprites for Noel, Eden, and now Fran. While Memento was completely absent.
[

Xion

Reputation score

I'm gonna be honest guys, having the actual unit in the banner makes no difference, actually some banners are better w/o the units, like it gives them a different kind of style. I would have liked if they didn't put the sprite of Fran in this weeks banner, since the background and the font for the letters is so cool.

Besides, is not like we can't see the units once we are ingame.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It makes no difference, yes, but the subject was more about Fran being in the banner or not in general rather than it mattering if she was in it or not.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is a pretty easy event lol

im blind 3*ing the maps so far

well, i was. lol that 5 stam map dunked me

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow. Considering she's an event unit her stats are really nice, she's close to Elizabeths and shes gacha only. Wasn't expecting them to be so close, I'll probably try to mincost this one she seems very nice (basing this on using Elizabeth for literally everything)

Edit: Oh I noticed the biggest difference right after posting lol. I guess it's cus Elizabeths skill makes her cooldown almost non-existent and that makes insane DPS. I still think Fran is gonna be amazing though.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since i dont have elizabeth this one seems pretty nice. she has a ton of defense and an atk/def bonding bonus to boot. seems like i can throw her at ranged enemies without much worry

these events are really interfering with my oppai army though. sadface

Xion

Reputation score

since i dont have elizabeth this one seems pretty nice. she has a ton of defense and an atk/def bonding bonus to boot. seems like i can throw her at ranged enemies without much worry

these events are really interfering with my oppai army though. sadface
Worry not young one, after AW she regains Besides there tons of units with a good amount of breats in the future. There is even an Event that i'm sure you would love, it has in it xD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, but how long til we get that event lol

i randomed 2 silvers out of the 2k summon. one was a ninja, the other a bishop. why can't the game give me the silver samurai i need to CC sophie with :/

and holy shit i didnt realize getting fran on the 2nd map was a 5% drop. lmfao. thank you based RNGoddess

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

What a big dissapointment Paula has been... really no missionary. This can be called other than false publicity... that aside those ears xD

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i got another fran. her skill doesnt seem to change on class change, so is it safe to -cr and SU her now?

Fayne

Reputation score

Yep, that's almost always the case (Rorone being the only? exception)
You could combine multiple Fran's using a plat fairy though to gain a lot of experience while going for CR and SU.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i got another fran. her skill doesnt seem to change on class change, so is it safe to -cr and SU her now?
Yes, most event units are the same though there are a very small amount that aren't.