What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

As far as I know it stacks, even with multiple same units.
There is a video where SAW Uru tanks and kills a mithrile golem with her only healing being her own AW ability and the regeneration of four AW Sophies and Farne.

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm giving up to kill the demon king on last map. 27 stars already so I'll be waiting next year to try again with different units.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the Eden paralyze strategy isn't working out for shit for me. The boss either 2 shots her and the paralyze then gets off, or he 2 shots her and the paralyze doesn't get off and its a wipe. Sad that this map was a piece of cake on DMM due to broken units.

Xion

Reputation score

Yeah the Eden paralyze strategy isn't working out for shit for me. The boss either 2 shots her and the paralyze then gets off, or he 2 shots her and the paralyze doesn't get off and its a wipe. Sad that this map was a piece of cake on DMM due to broken units.
I tried that as well but didn't work either. The thing is to stall him as much as possible. After Eden i decided to use Karma and her (brief)inmortality to extent the window but that didn't work either, so i threw Memento's tokens to stall even more, it failed as well.... I wich i had Rikka S.AW, that Penetrator mode is enough to deal the final blow in dmm :/

Too bad i guess we'll have to wait until the revival to try again.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used the Eden strategy by dropping her as soon as Cuterie "died", though that was a crapshoot since Cuterie would sometimes dodge instead and I still frequently mistimed the thing. Doing Memento's skeletons + Eden should work too.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just managed to get my first 500 kill clear on G map for this monster island subjugation. That got me my Chydis fast. lol

Had to reposition my mages and then bring in third heavy armor which finally stopped all the leakage. But if i want to afk clear, I do it on the 300 kill map instead. Which is what i'm doign obviously.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i 3*'d evil protection and got a black spirit drop :D

it was easier than i expected

no misha or bernard but idgaf i got 15 stars now

how much harder is magic resistant beast? maybe i can get 16 stars and have an even better paula. watching videos im pretty sure i can beat it since my katie is full bond and with prince aura she has 401 def

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

i 3*'d evil protection and got a black spirit drop :D

it was easier than i expected

no misha or bernard but idgaf i got 15 stars now

how much harder is magic resistant beast? maybe i can get 16 stars and have an even better paula. watching videos im pretty sure i can beat it since my katie is full bond and with prince aura she has 401 def
Is not that hard (don't let the H fool you) Zero Zet does a guide for every event, remember to check it since he updates the videos with ones with simple or pretty easy strats, like for example this one: it was made by key kii, even if you don't have Kuuri your Bashira can handle it, you can also put a mage/cannoner to her left side to help with the bursting, also time the activation of Bashira's skill to kill the quimera.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is not that hard (don't let the H fool you) Zero Zet does a guide for every event, remember to check it since he updates the videos with ones with simple or pretty easy strats, like for example this one: it was made by key kii, even if you don't have Kuuri your Bashira can handle it, you can also put a mage/cannoner to her left side to help with the bursting, also time the activation of Bashira's skill to kill the quimera.
i hate when videos use the prince. his is 237) and that healer has twice mine's attack. i can use paula to heal but i wonder if i have the dps to kill it before it runs out hmm

will an un CC'd gunner's attacks reach the chimera in its starting spot if i place her in the left bottom panel?

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That Chimera attacks extremely fast and will attack anything in its range, and no an un-CC gunner is not gonna work. Even though most videos show 1 full CC healer works you might need two of them if not CC or 100% affections.

Xion

Reputation score

i hate when videos use the prince. his is 237) and that healer has twice mine's attack. i can use paula to heal but i wonder if i have the dps to kill it before it runs out hmm

will an un CC'd gunner's attacks reach the chimera in its starting spot if i place her in the left bottom panel?
Tested it! It can be done, used unCC Alissa lvl 30 0% aff, Prince (granted is lvl 200 so mine have 40 points more for atk and def but this isn't relevant) Bashira lvl CC70 this could go lower since her attack seems to handle the situation quite well, CC50 Julian and an unCC Persis lvl 23 0% aff.

The only unit thatreally differ from your team is Bashira since she have more lvl and potentially more aff, but still the strat relies on her skill not her general atk.

The placement should be like this: Healer > Archer > Soldier > Prince > Cannoner > Skill for everyone since the quimera will start moving.

Deploying Sophie/heavy to replace the soldier might be a good idea since Katie's health could begin to put a strain on your healers.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tested it! It can be done, used unCC Alissa lvl 30 0% aff, Prince (granted is lvl 200 so mine have 40 points more for atk and def but this isn't relevant) Bashira lvl CC70 this could go lower since her attack seems to handle the situation quite well, CC50 Julian and an unCC Persis lvl 23 0% aff.

The only unit thatreally differ from your team is Bashira since she have more lvl and potentially more aff, but still the strat relies on her skill not her general atk.

The placement should be like this: Healer > Archer > Soldier > Prince > Cannoner > Skill for everyone since the quimera will start moving.

Deploying Sophie/heavy to replace the soldier might be a good idea since Katie's health could begin to put a strain on your healers.
my bashira has 100 aff. im fairly sure my characters are capable of completing this stage. the only thing that has me worried is if i dont act quick enough with the skill activations. im pretty sure placing sophie directly in front of the prince and activating her as soon as it starts moving will buy me the time i need since she's 50 aff and has 1800 hp. that's enough for like 4 hits from the chimera even if i screw up and dont react in time

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has been putting off the Unexplored Territory, but finally gotten around to do it. Probably should have tried tank'n'spank, but stubbornly tried Eden strat, as it is more fun imo) Timing is really tight, but once I got it down, it was smooth sailing from that. 30 stars, feelsgoodman :D

Also got around doing the subjugation. Too damn long, one 500 kill is enough for me there.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

18 stars on maze of demon king.

i dont think im gonna waste my stam tryin to 1* the x maps.

but i am gonna spam evil protection until i get a bernard or 2. i need silver HA to CC leeanne.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maintenance Details
-----------------------------------
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "The Maze of the Demon King" ends
- The Revival Mission "Oni Summoning Sorceress" ends
- The Urgent Mission "Fate of the Demonfolk" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon
NNNOOORRRDDDLAAANNNDDDDDD!!! :mad:
:D

But really, now event's name makes much more sense at least)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NNNOOORRRDDDLAAANNNDDDDDD!!! :mad:
:D

But really, now event's name makes much more sense at least)
Damn, you went through all that effort for the wrong event. :p

Edit: Well, maybe not since it still seems to be the same event. Idk why you have an uphappy face there then. :D

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, you went through all that effort for the wrong event. :p

Edit: Well, maybe not since it still seems to be the same event. Idk why you have an uphappy face there then. :D
I think because translation is, perhaps, wrong.

Xion

Reputation score

18 stars on maze of demon king.

i dont think im gonna waste my stam tryin to 1* the x maps.

but i am gonna spam evil protection until i get a bernard or 2. i need silver HA to CC leeanne.
If you could get two more stars it would be a pretty good unit, -3CR is a good meta, but your team is lacking healing power, if you had CC30 Iris you could manage "a maze where the darkness dwells" but w/o it is too much to ask for your team. Either way event is a farm type those are the easiest kind. Of course farming in the final map is imposible but you can get the unit in the lesser maps with -3CR any unit works wonders.

Remember to gather gold today.

0nymous

Reputation score

AHAHAH fuck me, I am so done with Shiho.
I actually lucked out and had her mincosted on 4 more copies (that's actually amazing considering she was on -3 cost), but her fucking skill level stubbornly remained on 3/5. So I thought, I have 12 rainbows, might as well bump her skill up with them, instead of blowing more SC on her copies.
Guess how many it took.
I'll give you a hint:
I have no rainbows anymore.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess how many it took.
I'll give you a hint:
I have no rainbows anymore.
So in other words you got lucky then. Because rainbows are supposed to be programmed to take 1 more rainbow than you have. :p