What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I guess I'm the only one who really likes that Nordland art.
I don't necessarily hate it like some people, but it leaves me confused. I can't tell if that's the back of her hand or the palm.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The stalling is real.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So if you participate in both the first event, and its revival, you can get event characters twice?

That's pretty neat, I did not know that~

I guess I'm the only one who really likes that Nordland art.
I... guess so? I wouldn't say it is _bad_ but I think it has definitely got some weird mix of influences going on.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So if you participate in both the first event, and its revival, you can get event characters twice?

On DMM yes, revivals still don't exist here.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking hopefully towards the future in that respect, of course!
Well, you're more optimistic than most of us then since it's already been a year and some months+ since game launch.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, you're more optimistic than most of us then since it's already been a year and some months+ since game launch.
Yeah, I try to keep a positive outlook... possibly because I've only been around since Lynn's event but patience is a virtue, right?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I try to keep a positive outlook... possibly because I've only been around since Lynn's event but patience is a virtue, right?
Oh we've got plenty of patience around here.

Positive outlooks on the other hand. :p

I'm pretty much just I'll believe it when I see it now.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the first random drop(the first ? square) in each level rare? I got a 3* unit in Wandering Ghosts but not in the first three levels.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the first random drop(the first ? square) in each level rare? I got a 3* unit in Wandering Ghosts but not in the first three levels.
Every first ? square is a silver, later levels have up to 2 or 3 silvers that can drop.

This wiki has which units drop, estimated at 10% chance for silvers.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every first ? square is a silver, later levels have up to 2 or 3 silvers that can drop.

This wiki has which units drop, estimated at 10% chance for silvers.
OK thanks I was wondering why nothing was dropping.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A note on Star Rush and Item Collection revivals is that all the previous requirements are removed. Meaning, the Star objectives and Item tiers are gone even if you make a fresh account, so if you missed the first time the event came around you're out of luck. They're changed so you collect "Revival Crystals"...or was it "Time Crystals", anyway, which you use to buy the event unit via the Trading Post. You're also buying it at base, so to perfect it you'll have to keep collecting, buying, and pray to RNGesus (past the first combine of course) before combining.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Silver units are always about 10 % drop chance. How rare something is has nothing to do with it's position though. in "Call to the Undead" the last shown drop is a platinum armor, with a drop chance of 5 % and therefore rarer than the silver units. In "Slay the King of the Dead" the first shown drop are bouquets with a pretty high drop chance, while the rainbow fairy in position 3 has only about 5 % and the tin can in position four 15 %. The order they are shown doesn't even have anything to do with the order they drop during the mission.
The orderis just gerneralized as:
Units (decreasing order: platinum -> iron) -> demon crystals -> affection items (increasing rarity: bouquets -> diamonds) -> spirits (increasing rarity: iron -> rainbow) -> golden/platinum armors

Edit: Should refresh more often when I get distracted while answering a question and therefore take some time...

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A note on Star Rush and Item Collection revivals is that all the previous requirements are removed. Meaning, the Star objectives and Item tiers are gone even if you make a fresh account, so if you missed the first time the event came around you're out of luck. They're changed so you collect "Revival Crystals"...or was it "Time Crystals", anyway, which you use to buy the event unit via the Trading Post. You're also buying it at base, so to perfect it you'll have to keep collecting, buying, and pray to RNGesus (past the first combine of course) before combining.
That seems a fair measure. I'm only bringing it up because I noticed Memento being deployed twice and well, she's unique for us atm and I didn't know that revivals would actually allow us to obtain duplicates of characters we'd otherwise only have one of. (Though of course, drowning the diamond? golem in skeletons and a temporarily immortal princess seems to have been to whole point of the video so kudos to me for catching on, right? :p)

I think I've seen solutions to that stage linked in the thread before I, but just for posterity I do hope there are alternative tactics for dealing with that onslaught.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're also buying it at base, so to perfect it you'll have to keep collecting, buying, and pray to RNGesus (past the first combine of course) before combining.
There's 2x chance for CR during revival tho, so you get 2 CRs guaranteed, and chances for remaining 3 are much better than for farm events.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's 2x chance for CR during revival tho, so you get 2 CRs guaranteed, and chances for remaining 3 are much better than for farm events.
Ah, thanks, wasn't aware of that. But, I'll still consider my luck will be bad like always even with the upped chances. :V 2 guaranteed CRs is pretty good at least.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Male skeletons. Literally unusable.

Edit: We should be able to give gifts (milk?) to the skeletons and romance them dammit!

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Male skeletons. Literally unusable.

Edit: We should be able to give gifts (milk?) to the skeletons and romance them dammit!
i dont want a skeleton to bone the prince.......memento+prince however id go for it

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score