What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I need some advice about who should I focus on first (from these 4 in the attachment)? :confused:

VH - I've got only Khuri whom I never use. Always rely on archer and it seem AW Spica is doing just fine.

Feng Shui - I've got none of this. (As for Healer I have AW Iris & AW Camilla)

Bishop - None. (As for Mage I have Mehlis, Odette, AW Garania)

HA - Bernice (CC60), Maribel (CC70), Anya (AW80)

Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Marr is sooo good. I wish I had her =( She's definitely No. 1. One of the best healers and out of those four is definitely the one you can and probably will use on every map.

Marius is really great as a mage. Regarding your mage situation it's not really necessary for you to immediately level him though. Second place.

Deine is really good as an offensive tank. Atk values of above 3000 are possible. I personally don't like HA's that much and prefer to use duelists or Anya. Deine is definitely worth her black rarity though and therefore a great unit to level if you want an offensive tank. Second place as well, whom you choose depends on your playstyle and whether you want to use male units or not.

Vincent sucks (my opinion of course). Vampire hunters are not that important that you can't wait for us to get Fran (well, if we ever get back to her event...)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need some advice about who should I focus on first (from these 4 in the attachment)? :confused:

VH - I've got only Khuri whom I never use. Always rely on archer and it seem AW Spica is doing just fine.

Feng Shui - I've got none of this. (As for Healer I have AW Iris & AW Camilla)

Bishop - None. (As for Mage I have Mehlis, Odette, AW Garania)

HA - Bernice (CC60), Maribel (CC70), Anya (AW80)

Thanks in advance. :)
Only Marr is important here, Deine and Marius are great units though and will easily replace Maribel and Mehlis or Odette.
Marr will blow your healers out of the water, at 50CC70 too, AW gives her a great boost to range though and status effects (not paralzyes).

Almost all the time my AW50 Camilla with 4/5 skill cannot even remotely compete with AW61 Marr with 5/5 skill. Aoe healing is just far too good, 650 heals for everyone in 305 range while skills active (getting 8 units healed is doable on some maps) vs 1050 heals on just one person.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was talking about the points you get you when you kill, normal mobs give 1, hard mobs give 2 and boss mobs give 3, its in the DMM version. At least thats how its suppose to be >_>. Must be a bug lol

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ugh used strat to to slay the king of the dead, but since i have no good VHs, the big lich doesnt die fast enough and AW anya on the right side was slightly out of his range for the last 3% of his health :p. Time to do it again.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys. Marr first then. :D

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some nightmare fuel for you guys,

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bandit or princess? lol

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is even up with the design of that sword....

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another terrible art.

Nutaku should just forget about doing exclusives if this is their level of skill.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Hahaha wow brutal. Those twitter responses. Feel bad for everyone involved. But yeah.... i would expect more out of a fan art, much less a company like Nutaku.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hahaha wow brutal. Those twitter responses. Feel bad for everyone involved. But yeah.... i would expect more out of a fan art, much less a company like Nutaku.
Yeah, clearly a sketch of Nordland (who runs the twitter account) by a designer means that this is a future Aigis character and we should judge it as such. /s

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, clearly a sketch of Nordland (who runs the twitter account) by a designer means that this is a future Aigis character and we should judge it as such. /s
Well, yeah, but I mean... know your audience. I almost feel a little bad reading the responses but at the same time... Nutaku twitter feed probably not a great place to post that pic.

It's like posting amateur fan art on the main splash page of a manga site. It's going to get compared to a much higher standard, and it makes both the artist and the site look bad. There's surely a better place for it. (i.e. Nordland's twitter, or a different personal twitter)

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Hi guys=) how things going around here?

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys=) how things going around here?
I forgot this event continued this week so i rushed thru it last week... practically a week of break for me. in the meantime, been messing with Ertel, and OMG warrior preistess class thing is fun.

Last edited:

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With this event, do you only need 21 stars out of all 8 maps or do only the first 7 maps count?

So could I get 2 stars on map 7 and 1 star on map 8 and still be g2g or do I need to get full stars on maps 1-7?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With this event, do you only need 21 stars out of all 8 maps or do only the first 7 maps count?

So could I get 2 stars on map 7 and 1 star on map 8 and still be g2g or do I need to get full stars on maps 1-7?
If I recall correctly from previous events, I'm pretty sure map 8 counts toward the star count.

Fayne

Reputation score

Yes, in star trials you can always achieve more stars than needed for the maximum reward. That way older players have nice challenging maps and get small extra rewards (SCs for 3staring, rainbow fairy for all possible stars etc.), while newer players have a better chance to get a good unit

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I guess I'm the only one who really likes that Nordland art.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh jeez that looks really bad, I hope if we do get original units they will look nothing like that.

I like that one guys idea of just paying someone from pixiv and trying to work out an agreement with them.