What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

your avatar where is it from????

you can download all the gifs from that game here

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, you guys have nice catch of silvers from this event. I hardly got anything other than priests... need a lot of them anyway so that's a good thing, but still need some other silvers too! Especially Calliope ;\

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are the servers fucked at the moment?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the servers fucked at the moment?
The game crashed exactly when I did a premium summon, I tried to wait it out but it didn't fix itself like it usually does... but when I reloaded I had a Cellia waiting in my barracks :p

At least I didn't get one of my runs fucked over on me. Losing 8stam/60char would suck.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

should I lvl up Sasha or keep using odette? I have Garania as my main mage, Thinking maybe wait for the better bishops to come along instead of raising Sasha or odette.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should I lvl up Sasha or keep using odette? I have Garania as my main mage, Thinking maybe wait for the better bishops to come along instead of raising Sasha or odette.
for me mages most of the time atk is all that matters that is why im sorta focusing on there atk

sasha has 771 atk at max and has atk speed bonus and evasion and atk speed increase skills
odette has 737 atk and mr bonus and mr skills
both get a bonus from garania roughly 70 more atk at max id go for sasha personally you wont get a better mage type setup unless you pull a ester later

bishops have 20 more range and can swap to healing with there base skills for a short time but have slightly less atk overall
noels the first one we will likely get shes a gold get unit with a skill aw to swap to and stay mage or healer max atk is 663
paulas next but theres definitely a possibility shes first she gets a 1.3 bonus to undead with a aw skill just being a stronger version of the original max atk is 665
and the last we will get is etana who gets a atk speed increase and a aw skill of being able to do both attack and heal at the same time but lose some atk max atk is 707

i not trying to push you one way or the other both classes have there ups and downs and its up to you how you want to go

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd raise Sasha, Odettes nice and is my main mage but Sasha outclasses her easily in terms of damage. Chances are bishops won't be as useful for you since you have 2 great mages, unless you really need that healing boost, even then I'd still level Sasha for when thats sorted.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event finishes in the days so I decided to go for 3* on last two maps again. Started with Slay map. Didn't go well for acc the closest so far. However main, thanks to lovely Karma was able to 3 star it at last on second try! Got 5 SCs decided to roll... saw black aura, hoping for Sophie, got Olivie! At long last!:eek::eek::D

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event finishes in the days so I decided to go for 3* on last two maps again. Started with Slay map. Didn't go well for acc the closest so far. However main, thanks to lovely Karma was able to 3 star it at last on second try! Got 5 SCs decided to roll... saw black aura, hoping for Sophie, got Olivie! At long last!:eek::eek::D
gratz side effect of olivier is you will gravitate towards elves/dwarves for no real good reason well i did just warning just incase

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey man, well done! I had to activate the buffs for the first time during my career just to get through the last 2 maps so I'm happy to see you clear it without that! :)
Also, gz on Olivie! I think I'd prefer having her over Sophie, what with Fallen Angel deployment being so... situational...

The Dark God Reimu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, needed 3 more rogues to awaken stuff in the future, but all I get are Palis -_- and i gotta farm healers next too

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gratz side effect of olivier is you will gravitate towards elves/dwarves for no real good reason well i did just warning just incase
You mean her AW ability? Saw that one already, I think It's gonna be quite useful since Chydis is always on team and maybe Spica will be more valuable with that than Bashira/Elizabeth in some cases when I won't need to use so much ranged units. It'll be quite a pain to lvl up black for AW but oh well... Dont want to AW Karma anyway, her AW pic is awful ;/

Close to 3 star last map. But alts just can't do it :/ I knew that I was able to 3 star Slay only thanks to Karma.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You mean her AW ability? Saw that one already, I think It's gonna be quite useful since Chydis is always on team and maybe Spica will be more valuable with that than Bashira/Elizabeth in some cases when I won't need to use so much ranged units. It'll be quite a pain to lvl up black for AW but oh well... Dont want to AW Karma anyway, her AW pic is awful ;/

Close to 3 star last map. But alts just can't do it :/ I knew that I was able to 3 star Slay only thanks to Karma.
What are the units you're using? maybe i can help you to come up with something, i myself thought that it would need extra help (store buff)* to pass those two but with a few tweeks on my team i made it happen.

*Before i say that i used them but in fact i was pondering on the idea till last thursday when i manage to pass swarm on my first try.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, I know this isn't Aigis related, but I found something in another game that needs to be shared. You think Conrad is the epitome of awesomeness and/or the prime example of a joke character? Well meet the almighty .

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, I know this isn't Aigis related, but I found something in another game that needs to be shared. You think Conrad is the epitome of awesomeness and/or the prime example of a joke character? Well meet the almighty .
He can beat you to death with his pinky so I recommend worshipping him now.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Strictly looking at the numbers w/o considering the difference between two games, two of them would one punch KO each other.

Truly a man bout indeed.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Strictly looking at the numbers w/o considering the difference between two games, two of them would one punch KO each other.

Truly a man bout indeed.
Ladiva has the special ability to charm foes into not attacking. Ladiva also gets stronger when around other men.

I am not making this up.

Even if Conrad did beat Ladiva, Ladiva can cook and clean so he's useful off the battlefield too.