What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

as stupid as it may sound, i will hold on those dragonic shards and eyes until i can use the ssr ticket exchange, there will be events that give out shards so...

on the other hand, they just made the 1500 nutaku gold premium draw available again? havent checked yet but they should make it for jewels one time only too, 15€ for EU standards is still a fuckton of money for a draw in a game like this, could be.
and i know, if its too cheap everyone would have SSR stuff but ...meh...

if the game i am looking for on nutaku turns out to be not that good i would consider to draw one tine for 1500ng i guess...

e: iphone typo fixes..

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st world problems : having to wait another day cause you're missing 8 jewels for a 3k pull :(

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im sitting on 12k jewels since I'm waiting for the limited time draws if whenever those show up

burning a hole in my pocket tho :<

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

6k jewels here, also saving for limited-time Himes. Kind of wishing I'd bothered to save the tickets too, but I'm not even sure if they're eligible for the limited time draws (and they'd probably just give me crap anyway >_> )

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

are we talking about the popularity contest draws that will be available after the contest event or those mysterious maybe summer/halloween edition kamis?

E: ok the only one i ve seen so far that could be a summer themed kami is midsummer sol and call me boring, but compared to the light element version shes not that interesting...

and edit again: ok the time limited santa-satan is quite awesome...
and this one but i dont think its a time limited kami:

so...the only time limited kami of interest imo is the one we can get around christmas? or do you guys have another good one thats worth saving for that will release in like...the next 3 months? xD

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Keep in mind that the time limited Kamis are a different element than their original counter part. Getting a Fire elemental Sol from the Summer limited himes could be huge for some teams for example.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since i feel that light and dark are a bit superior compared to the other 4 elements i would take normal sol and others anytime asap they add new ones to the Gacha + improved drops for them...

Fire on the other hand is actually one of my weakest teams so...not sure what to think of, but i feel like the sol limited edition will be available late in summer.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today's 3k pull : pure garbage > 9 crap random R weapon/eidolon and 1 new SR kami (Oceanus) .....

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

water is best element, but until chtulhu come out

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oceanus is actually pretty damn good on stunned bosses and vs trashmobs...

water seems to have a pretty good set of kamis i ve seen so far looking at the jp wiki, darkness hades neftis osiris and thanatos on the other side... just takes ages until we get them ingame but meh..

whats the next ssr kami we get? odin? against thunder we should get 3 wind kamis i guess?

i found something on the jp wiki, theres a Titania [divination awakening] version of titania...that sounds interesting..

aand i found something: The following conditions are necessary for awakening.
· Breakthrough to the limit
· Level MAX
· Three Ladies and Eyes

whats three ladies and eyes(draconic eyes i guess)? xD

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda forgot about Kamihime-r >_>

I only have Fire Emblem: Heroes to blame for that lol.

Kamihime-r just too greedy when compared to FE:H.

Its very nice not having to grind events for 9001 hours every week.

This is my last post in kamihime-r and i wish you guys good luck cuz this game hates me and don't want me to have my SSR waifuhimes.

Plus Artemis' hentai sucked so I didn't have that much of a reason to stick around.

Soo.. if you guys have me on friendlist, feel free to unfriend me because I will be completely inactive here.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That moment you want to play another battle against ixion but you realize that nobody in your friendlist has a wind eidolon...

so wait 12 hrs until people start to change eidolon or....guess i throw some invites ...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda forgot about Kamihime-r >_>

I only have Fire Emblem: Heroes to blame for that lol.

Kamihime-r just too greedy when compared to FE:H.

Its very nice not having to grind events for 9001 hours every week.

This is my last post in kamihime-r and i wish you guys good luck cuz this game hates me and don't want me to have my SSR waifuhimes.

Plus Artemis' hentai sucked so I didn't have that much of a reason to stick around.

Soo.. if you guys have me on friendlist, feel free to unfriend me because I will be completely inactive here.
Who are you on Kami again? Idk if you're even on my list.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW! First event with Kamihime Weapon Ticket.

GOOD LUCK!

......And dupe

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how hard the ragnarok version is of ixion and what that green reward thing is?
Also a bit strange to do for 0AP

Attachments

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how hard the ragnarok version is of ixion and what that green reward thing is?
Also a bit strange to do for 0AP
Well, I'll explain it to you.

It's 0 ap because you can only do the run once a day, fail or succeed, you only get one chance a day.

The boss is about the same as Ultimate with one major difference.

Her attack power on everything is 2x+.

So even if you're running wind with double atk down on her, her rage burst is still gonna hit your whole party for 4k+. In addition to that, her rage burst reduces your burst gauge by 75.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'll explain it to you.

It's 0 ap because you can only do the run once a day, fail or succeed, you only get one chance a day.

The boss is about the same as Ultimate with one major difference.

Her attack power on everything is 2x+.

So even if you're running wind with double atk down on her, her rage burst is still gonna hit your whole party for 4k+. In addition to that, her rage burst reduces your burst gauge by 75.
Well that was without a doubt the fastest wipe for me in this game ever :D

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so far i have seen only one use for this core: in the event exchange they are a currency for weapon skill up grails....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so far i have seen only one use for this core: in the event exchange they are a currency for weapon skill up grails....
Supposedly in revival they can be traded for dragon eye fragments.