What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Less than 10 hours on the event ...... Next 1 is fire ?

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes, Fire Raid event.

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does Rahabs +Skill DMG make up for her less +%Damage and +%HP than Jormungr?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does Rahabs +Skill DMG make up for her less +%Damage and +%HP than Jormungr?
Most likely not.

The only way it would depend a LOT on your luck.

First, you would need to pull out some offensively skilled hime for the element. So, preferably multiple offensive skill hime like Artemis, except water type. You'd also want to be running something like Siegfried. If you have buffers and debuffers, you could run Reckless Courage on your soul for extra rage damage. Otherwise you'll either need to bring your own Sniper Shot or Ambush.

Then again if you can find a water hime who takes the place of Siegfried's rage breaking, then you could use Gawain or Arthur depending on the debuffs you have. Gawain works best specifically, since you have Ambush, and a decent attack buff, plus you can give her Sniper Shot as extra. This would allow you to maximize your skill damage and you'd be able to use 3 Artemis like himes instead. Though you would still need a hime who specifically can buff skill damage since from what I understand Solomon's buff is self target only. Maybe Rosenkreus ability buff could work, but then you'd be back at the problem of needing a hime who can debuff defense, since you'd be giving up your extra ability for her skill.

Then again, maybe you could figure out something better. :p

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was just curious because I have her 2* broken but didn't feel like going hard for the last 2*s when I got the 2 Assault Weapons fully broken from the event

i wish theyd have an EXP-Fest event or something just dropping crazy amounts of weapon fodder though :<

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I never get any rainbow chests with the event Eidonlons or Weapons in advent events, MLB things is like a distant dream. Thankfully these events get revivals.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha whew lad I'm an idiot. Been pretty busy at work, so barely put in time. Only discovered tonight that, with a small bit of care, I could easily do ultimate runs

Oh, well. Doing that all night while taking tests boosted me hugely

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, next event fire raid, thought it will start next monday but..well okay..

new SR kamihime via event raid weapon(arcane dark weapon) will be "heldenmut"?

SSR kami looks ok, SSR weapon on the other hand...defender hammer...well...

red raid boss on expert is using aoe and seals heal effects? blue raidboss is using single target high dmg bursts and seals skills in general? not sure about the effects, only using google chrome translation on the JP wiki.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Yeah that's what I also could understand from Google Translate. Meaning Andromeda loses a lot of power during this event. Gotta work on leveling up Arthur asap.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well isnt that great, on my next rank up i wanted to release andromeda but now it seems more and more likely this game wants you to play siegfried or mordred..

whats special about arthur? the only reason to release this soul would be the raw dmg and the master bonus, sieg and mordred look way better in advent and raids?

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Still, we have to wait and see. Rahab also looked like a terrifying boss if you only looked at google translate.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, i just checked some of the events in the japanese wiki of kamihime, after some time they will repeat the advent events, but i cant find any of the multiplayer events repeated...

i just hope they repeat them too, just for some more free time between new events and for new players.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most (if not all) raid events won't have repeats. Ever

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so we wont get another chance to get heimdall or do max break the eidolons and weapons? still, i hope they change it in the future..why wouldnt they want to repeat them?

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they will repeat at some time. or allow you to get them.

just not in the next year. its a way to get big money to get money from newer players.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

looks like the raidbosses can be managed on a survivability build as long as one can spam the anti-affliction skill of amon. but since this is a raid event burst damage on a stunned boss is way more effective than everything else.

i really dislike the SSR weapon reward of this event...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best 3k pull ever ? : Uranus, Artemis and the new event's Circe + SR weapon dupe :cool: