What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Thanks a ton to everyone that replied! Your info was very helpful. Wish you all the best of luck in your chests and gachas!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmh... When can we expect revival events to start happening then? Are they ran simultaneously with new events over on DMM?
If we follow the DMM schedule, and our events continue to be about 7 days with 3-4 day break, then revival should be in about a month and a couple days.

1st revival should be Apocalypse and Phoenix at the same time, and from the looks of it it's just the revival with no other event going on.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else who has Indra hears her saying "vagina arrow" during her Burst ? :cool:

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info!

I can't say I've noticed Indra say it like that yet, but now that you mention it...

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey there. I have been playing DMM Aigis for quite a while now and my team got to the point where the challenge of the game usually boils down to picking which kind of team I want to use to stomp the enemies. As such I decided to look into some other games, and since my moonrune-knowledge is still close to non-existent, I looked around at Nutaku first. After a long chat with a friend of mine who had tried out all the online Nutaku games at one time or the other, I decided on giving KamiPro a try.

Now, since I am a munchkin (and because I am currently bedridden because of a nasty sinus infection, and thus have a lot of free time all of a sudden), I decided to try my hand at re-rolling. I actually got an Amon (one of the top recommended first rolls as far as I could gather) on my very first try, but I decided I should aim higher, and on my 45th reroll I got a combo of of Ares, Raiko and Huanglong. Should I stick to this team (it also has a Nemesis, so that's two lightning kamihimes plus a lightning eidolon), or should I keep exploiting the 6000 crystal event and aim even higher for a Sol + another SSR combo?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey there. I have been playing DMM Aigis for quite a while now and my team got to the point where the challenge of the game usually boils down to picking which kind of team I want to use to stomp the enemies. As such I decided to look into some other games, and since my moonrune-knowledge is still close to non-existent, I looked around at Nutaku first. After a long chat with a friend of mine who had tried out all the online Nutaku games at one time or the other, I decided on giving KamiPro a try.

Now, since I am a munchkin (and because I am currently bedridden because of a nasty sinus infection, and thus have a lot of free time all of a sudden), I decided to try my hand at re-rolling. I actually got an Amon (one of the top recommended first rolls as far as I could gather) on my very first try, but I decided I should aim higher, and on my 45th reroll I got a combo of of Ares, Raiko and Huanglong. Should I stick to this team (it also has a Nemesis, so that's two lightning kamihimes plus a lightning eidolon), or should I keep exploiting the 6000 crystal event and aim even higher for a Sol + another SSR combo?
Just based on my personal experience, lightning overall just feels weak in comparison to every other element. Can't say for sure if others feel the same though.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently lightning types really like me, as I just pulled a Tyr + Huanglong + Takemikazuchi combo. Still rolling, hopefully it won't take 900+ to get a viable combo...

Edit: On the 164th roll I got a Sol + Raphael combo. The only problem is that aside of those two, I only got a single SR, the rest being Rs. Should I keep this combo all the same, or should I be super-greedy and aim for something even better?

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I could be wrong because I don't play the JP version. But I did check the JP wiki and actually saw all the Kamihimes. The best elements seem to be Water 1st and Fire 2nd. They seem to offer a good balance of buffs / debuffs / burst and sustained damage / healing.

However: We don't have access to all those himes in the Nutaku version yet. I have no idea what is the strongest element at Nutaku right now.

Sol is a good solid stand alone hime. Sol + Raphael looks like a good starter duo. Light element doesn't offer a lot in the debuffs department though. If you keep that team make sure you aim for a Legendary Soul that can use def debuffs and let your himes handle the healing.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By re-roll, you mean making a new account every time or hacking the Nutaku servers and resetting what you got :confused:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By re-roll, you mean making a new account every time or hacking the Nutaku servers and resetting what you got :confused:
Um... I'm sorry, but you really don't know how that works...?

In a nutshell, yes, it entails making a new account. In this case it works like this:
-Make a new account with a fake e-mail address (Say, [email protected])
-Skip the tutorial
-Use the free gacha pulls the game provides for beginners
-See if you got something good (usually you don't)
-If not, delete the account and register with a new address (say, [email protected])
-Repeat ad nauseum until you either get something good or you run out of patience

Hacking Nutaku... I don't think that could be done, and even if you could do it, it would be hella illegal, so you wouldn't openly talk about it here.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think you missed the /joke in my post though :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You really think someone asking to hack the Nutaku servers to reset accounts is 100% serious ? /not angry

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double off-topic : 2 new pre-reg games on Nutaku, 1's a clicker the other's some weirdass strategy-rpg-thingy.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ You really think someone asking to hack the Nutaku servers to reset accounts is 100% serious ? /not angry
Honestly? I've heard dumber questions in the past asked with 100% seriousness. Poe's Law is always in effect, especially on today's internet.

As for Kamipro, I settled down with that Sol + Raph account, and it works fairly well. I am still a little short on kamihimes and eidolons, but I guess that will rectify itself over time. On a funny note, I actually pulled another SSR from the crystal gacha. Unfortunately it was a weapon without a kamihime, but whatever.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Improved odds thunder gacha till Monday night. Only 3k gold for +% of thunder drops :cool:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Erm... Is the mobile version really just running from a browser? No apk? No preload?
Shit, I suppose I won't be playing this on my mobile net... Oh well, there is free wifi at work, so I should manage, but it's still a bummer.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think a single Nutaku game has an apk version available? They all run from the browser, to my knowledge.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Log-in ticket got me SSR weapon (without hime though), still the best ticket pull ever ....