What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Does this game have a rate up period? If so, when does it usually happen?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance is up. Event ETA : ~1-2 hours.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, looks like I don't have too much to worry about for this event.

Autoskill ftw

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so my personal goal of this event, SSR weapon(s) and tickets...so the best thing to do would be farm beginner oder standard for most drops/ap?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so my personal goal of this event, SSR weapon(s) and tickets...so the best thing to do would be farm beginner oder standard for most drops/ap?
Weapon will require gold box drops after the first copy, so you probably want to do the highest possible version you can.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

but all the other ressources are needed too, i do those casually but the most efficent would be to farm the low difficulty for the drops?

also looking at the japanese timeline(if they copy the events to the nutaku version) next event will be against fire, thunder, wind, and then they start to reroll phoenix and a apocalypse at the same time...

and i was looking for the next interesting dark or light event...but well, guess i can throw out some gacha time right now instead....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but all the other ressources are needed too, i do those casually but the most efficent would be to farm the low difficulty for the drops?

also looking at the japanese timeline(if they copy the events to the nutaku version) next event will be against fire, thunder, wind, and then they start to reroll phoenix and a apocalypse at the same time...

and i was looking for the next interesting dark or light event...but well, guess i can throw out some gacha time right now instead....
It works for the first copies, but later copies end up taking like 50+ gold box drops.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has anyone pulled any of the new 6 characters in gem cgacha?

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

E: nvm didnt read "gem" gacha, did like 12 1000 gem draws, nothing yet...

so comparing the first three difficulties, they all bring around the same drops per AP except the gold drop that drops on standard and above...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has anyone pulled any of the new 6 characters in gem cgacha?
I saw Perun on the banner, but I'm pretty sure she's always been in the gacha. I pulled Undine and Baphomet, but I already had the rests of them. I pulled waaaaay too many copies of Astaroth's weapon even though I own her already. <.<

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Perun is a "starter" girl in the gem gacha.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holy shit finally a new hime from the Login Bonus Tickets: Artemis. First time I don't get a shitty R Eidolon or some Himeless Weapon from one of those. And also the good news that there are new R Himes in the free gacha. Nice.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i just got baphomet and astaroth via gem gacha, some people already had them i guess but now it feels like they added new ones.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Check the gacha banner before pulling .......

Got me Orpheus, now I have 5 light himes + soul, only 1 more and I got a full 7 light girl team :/ While my water is only 3 strong (including Nike and Gabriel).

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes i know, they changed it, but before this change people in the discord said they got astaroth and some other kamihime that werent mentioned in the banner, after 20 chain draws i got some of the new added kamihime too, felt like they added them way later after they added the banner ~

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone keeps getting kicked or DC out of the game. D: also im runing latest v of firefox

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event ticket got me random R crap weapon, big surprise.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did 3k jewel gacha yesterday, really glad when saw 4 golden balls... but turned out that 2 were SR Eidolons, 1 SR gun without kamihime and 1 dupe Surfing Axe (Oceanus). :mad:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

same here, 6k jewels thrown out because i needed more thunder kamihime, glad i got the new r and sr kamihimes, but other than that, useless stuff to enhance.

after the 6k draw at the start i thought the droprates were somewhat decent but it looks like its the usual gacha stuff.

comparing to osawari island this game doesnt give the amount of tickets for the casual draw every few days...