What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Where the guro yuri pvp games at?
that question belongs in the "hentai games" sub forum. not in an existing game.

Wrong. NTR is specifically when another guy takes your loved one. That is all NTR is. There is no other definition. Bringing "grief" does not make something NTR.
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other as the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

no where does it say she has to belong to him, just that it's some one other then the protagonist.

so yeah, watching her have sex with other guys is ntr. simple as that. i don't know where you got your definition of ntr from.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Netorare (寝取られ), also referred to as NTR or cuckold, is a genre where the intent is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy or distress in the reader. A direct translation of the word results in the definition "having your lover taken from you" or "to have something taken from you while you sleep". This is often accomplished by having main protagonist's loved one seduced away from them, with or without their knowledge.

I'd ask where you got your definition from. None of those mention potential. They all specifically state they have to be in a relationship of some sort. That is what defines NTR. You cannot have NTR without being in a relationship.

so yeah, watching her have sex with other guys is ntr. simple as that. i don't know where you got your definition of ntr from.
Watching a girl have sex with another guy is voyeurism. Not NTR. If she's your lover it could be qualified as both.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Netorare (寝取られ), also referred to as NTR or cuckold, is a genre where the intent is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy or distress in the reader. A direct translation of the word results in the definition "having your lover taken from you" or "to have something taken from you while you sleep". This is often accomplished by having main protagonist's loved one seduced away from them, with or without their knowledge.

I'd ask where you got your definition from. None of those mention potential. They all specifically state they have to be in a relationship of some sort. That is what defines NTR. You cannot have NTR without being in a relationship.
right there, you said it yourself. this can be accomplished without the MC being in the relationship. he can witness the girl he loves be screwed in front of him and she never has to even like the MC. that's all you need to accomplish jealousy to the reader.

i got my source from VNDB which is a good starting point for tagging standards.

Watching a girl have sex with another guy is voyeurism. Not NTR. If she's your lover it could be qualified as both.
it's only voyeur if you're doing it to spy. i meant it as it's just happening in front of you. no sneaking was done, if anything. you could have walked in on it happening.

Voyeurism definition, the practice of obtaining sexual gratification by looking at sexual objects or acts, especially secretivel - dictionary.com

Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions - wiki

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

right there, you said it yourself. this can be accomplished without the MC being in the relationship. he can witness the girl he loves be screwed in front of him and she never has to even like the MC. that's all you need to accomplish jealousy to the reader.

i got my source from VNDB which is a good starting point for tagging standards.

it's only voyeur if you're doing it to spy. i meant it as it's just happening in front of you. no sneaking was done, if anything. you could have walked in on it happening.

Voyeurism definition, the practice of obtaining sexual gratification by looking at sexual objects or acts, especially secretivel - dictionary.com

Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions - wiki
From your own source -

This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR.

If they're not romantically interested, it's not NTR. That is a fact.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright, i'll give you that one.

but kamihime project still fulfills your example too. this part specifically
NTR or cuckold, is a genre where the intent is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy or distress in the reader

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you aren't romantically invested, why would you become jealous? You wouldn't.

There's 2 girls at your work. Co workers. By definition of them being female they are still "potential" romantic interests. Neither of you have any romantic feelings for one another. She tells you about her banging other men. By what you're trying to claim this should incite jealousy in me and if this were a VN scenario in the readers as well. That would not be the case.

What does incite jealousy is when a party is romantically involved. That is the entire key. That is what incites jealousy in readers and real life alike. Having your love stolen away, whether forcibly or voluntarily, is what NTR is about. That's its entire purpose.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you aren't romantically invested, why would you become jealous? You wouldn't.

There's 2 girls at your work. Co workers. By definition of them being female they are still "potential" romantic interests. Neither of you have any romantic feelings for one another. She tells you about her banging other men. By what you're trying to claim this should incite jealousy in me and if this were a VN scenario in the readers as well. That would not be the case.

What does incite jealousy is when a party is romantically involved. That is the entire key. That is what incites jealousy in readers and real life alike. Having your love stolen away, whether forcibly or voluntarily, is what NTR is about. That's its entire purpose.
to your example... uh yes? that would create jealousy. i don't want to hear about the girl i like banging other men. i'm sure that would make a lot of users here jealous.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to your example... uh yes? that would create jealousy. i don't want to hear about the girl i like banging other men. i'm sure that would make a lot of users here jealous.
I specifically said neither of you have romantic interests in each other.....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, I visit the thread again only to find out it's turned into a giant NTR discussion instead of a discussion about the game. :(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, missed that. i still don't want to hear about a girl banging another guy. potential interest or not.

edit: can we agree that there are different values to each person on what he or she holds for ntr? what some might consider ntr, others might not. it's more of a tolerance level kind of thing.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

sorry, missed that. i still don't want to hear about a girl banging another guy. potential interest or not.

edit: can we agree that there are different values to each person on what he or she holds for ntr? what some might consider ntr, others might not. it's more of a tolerance level kind of thing.
Sure, but respectfully we dont know really what nutaku will allow of this game or which each of these H scenes will have as a plot. The game is full of story and these events are ussually skiped as most of the players will mostly aim to get the free crystals to use gatcha.

Reputation score

you dont like it, dont read it

all of it is retarded shit anyway thats why i dont read it

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sure, but respectfully we dont know really what nutaku will allow of this game or which each of these H scenes will have as a plot. The game is full of story and these events are ussually skiped as most of the players will mostly aim to get the free crystals to use gatcha.
Fair point, even if the game have some rape/ntr/ganbang/etc it can't be all that there is to it, so even if there is if the publisher doesn't allow it it wouldn't matter in the end. Also i don't think that all the content is like that (haven't seen a a CG of the game) after all this games try to apease to a great audience so focusing on only one type of content can't be done. Depending on this i migth choose which units i'll use/keep. The ntr really leaves a bad after taste.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the strongest possible unit to aim for? I know SSR obviously but like which one will be the strongest/most useful?

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What is the strongest possible unit to aim for? I know SSR obviously but like which one will be the strongest/most useful?
the strongest character would be either Belphgor(Cause I heard water is the best element),or Beelzebub(Cause Dark,and fire are the next strongest,and dark/light character have better stats).If you want strongest Eidolon I hear its Fafnir.

Personally I'm going for either Cronus,or Artemis.

Last edited:

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the strongest character would be either Belphgor(Cause I heard water is the best element),or Beelzebub(Cause Dark,and fire are the next strongest,and dark/light character have better stats).If you want strongest Eidolon I hear its Fafnir.

Personally I'm going for either Cronus,or Artemis.
WHat's the difference between Kamihime and Eidolons and HS? They are units, yes?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got Orthrus from preregister gacha, its an SR. She useful enough? Keeping her until in unlikely case I happen to roll an Artemis.
Orthus boobies kinda look like balloons to me. lol

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

WHat's the difference between Kamihime and Eidolons and HS? They are units, yes?
Himes are characters than you place to fight.

Eidolons are summons than are used a time and to be used again you must wait the cooldown. Also they increase the stats of the main hero and help with a passive skill.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got Orthrus from preregister gacha, its an SR. She useful enough? Keeping her until in unlikely case I happen to roll an Artemis.
Orthus boobies kinda look like balloons to me. lol
Orthrus is an SR Eidolon. SR Eidolons don't have scenes, except for Diabolos and Bugbear. Both of them are free though. You probably want to keep rolling.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Orthrus is an SR Eidolon. SR Eidolons don't have scenes, except for Diabolos and Bugbear. Both of them are free though. You probably want to keep rolling.
Ah I see. Well I kept on rolling and happened to roll my second SR. Its Furfur this time. Liked that one better than Orthrus so I kept Furfur. Will keep on rolling though.