What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

I wont be playing this game. Turn based rpgs are not my thing. shame were getting yet another garbage game.

Just looked at some Granblue fantasy gameplay, the game is complete shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-YxlB2aF_g

Took a look at a gameplay video of Kamihime Project, and once again the game is complete shit.

Of the two shitty games Kamihime has the better art work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTh2Ht2zBE
so if a game is turn based it's "complete shit"? why do you hate persona, some final fantasy, legend of dragoon, paper mario's etc so much? are you really tsundere? come on, you can tell us. you hate everything. there is no way you really hate everything. you have a guilty pleasure and actually enjoy rpg's don't you.

why do you feel the need to come into the thread and post how much you hate the games? if i remember correctly, you did the same thing in dragon tactics or another nutaku game. only complained about how bad it was for a few pages. why not just NOT post in the thread at all if your intention is to never play it? there are so many rpgmaker games in the hentai game forum that i don't like. i don't post in every single one of the ones i don't like saying how they are "complete garbage". which leads me back to the tsundere part.

Last edited:
Reputation score

I'm gonna be posting my opinion about any new game that shows up from now on so get used it.

If you don't like the shit I post don't read the shit I post, its that simple.

Theres already a couple of links to videos that show the game play of the game, so I don't need to come back in here to tell anyone that the game sucks, they can see for themselves, but if you quote me again your gonna me a reason to come back.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm gonna be posting my opinion about any new game that shows up from now on so get used it.
can i ask why? what benefit do you get from posting that you hate games?

lets face it. if i quoted you or not, you were still gonna continue posting negative comments. why do you feel the need to be so mad and negative every where you post?

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, it's awesome news! I see that you can get himes aswell as eidolons from gacha, may i ask any confirmation if there SSR himes in pool too?(didn't find any info on page), because if they in, then it's better to keep himes than eidolons, since you need 4 copies of eidolon to max it, which is almost impossible if you're not a whale and you'll get SSR eidolons sooner or later from events. Even SR hime better than SSR eidolon imho, anyway if you still want eidolon or can;t roll good hime try to keep double or triple element ones. You can check their stats on kamihime wiki

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SO anyone knows who publishes kamihime project R? Superhippo or someone else?

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So wasn't this Kamihime game the one where you, the MC, don't get to fuck your girls but some other people does? I heard rumors about the game being like that.

Still, the characters are recognizable like SenPro so this is interesting. I heard people say this gameplay is basically lower-tier Granblue with more tits and asses only.

It might be since Nutaku is handling the marketing/publish while Superhippo is doing the technical things mostly IIRC.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So anyway, I did my first draw.

I got Gale Dragoon for my first draw. After that, it's normal.

I will draw more to get different girls. What time is the gacha reset? 12am UTC?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will draw more to get different girls. What time is the gacha reset? 12am UTC?
Are you telling me that you just threw away your SSR girl.. >_> Unless you chose to keep her.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you telling me that you just threw away your SSR girl.. >_> Unless you chose to keep her.
Don't be silly. Of course I will throw her away. She's a lower-tier SSR girl. :p

Joking aside, I am keeping her but I will watch out for other SSRs if I get another again.

I wonder if her flavor text is true.

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 AM PST, apparently.

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So wasn't this Kamihime game the one where you, the MC, don't get to fuck your girls but some other people does? I heard rumors about the game being like that.

Still, the characters are recognizable like SenPro so this is interesting. I heard people say this gameplay is basically lower-tier Granblue with more tits and asses only.

It might be since Nutaku is handling the marketing/publish while Superhippo is doing the technical things mostly IIRC.
If i remember right from exhentai spoil , most of H are NTR . Not some other people does but NTR H .

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well well.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jackpot, I guess?

Still, I do believe that SR/SSR Units are more important than SSR Summons(Eidolon). Did anyone manage to draw an SSR Unit yet?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If i remember right from exhentai spoil , most of H are NTR . Not some other people does but NTR H .
I checked and I don't think this is strictly true? Like, there are certainly some suspect scenes (i.e. group, but since I haven't played the game/don't speak japanese I can't say), but even then I'd say those only account for less than 10% of the scenes.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know about other people but if this is true then i won't be playing this one, i mean Yuri? ...Yeah. Bestiality? Sure. Rape? Go ahead. Gore? Why not. Tentacles? Isn't really my thing but some people like it. NTR? Nope, No, Nein.

There must be a limit to the bat crazy shit we allow in our h-games. That one is so nauseating that just the mention makes me wanna puke.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Animated H scenes, interesting.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think someone clarified in one of those galleries that it was more like the MC is only fucking the girls in around 1/3rd of the scenes and the rest was things like the scene happening before he met the girl or him peeping on her having sex rather than straight up NTR. Though either way, if you self insert as the MC in H scenes you may have a bad time with this game.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think someone clarified in one of those galleries that it was more like the MC is only fucking the girls in around 1/3rd of the scenes and the rest was things like the scene happening before he met the girl or him peeping on her having sex rather than straight up NTR. Though either way, if you self insert as the MC in H scenes you may have a bad time with this game.
So before becoming waifu, she's a slut/whore who let someone else have their way with her? :mad:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some of them take place after becoming waifu too if i read it correctly.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I await the ntr rage with baited breath.