What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

If the Pre-Reg event is the same as the jap one, you can draw from 7 SR Hime, 14 SR Summons and 12 SSR Summons.

Did 45 Draws so far, got 2 SSR Summons and maybe 3-4 SR Summons. 0 SR Hime so far.

Artemis seems to be an Attacker Type, so thats neat?
Personally, I'd love to get the SR Cronos Hime.

I'm getting the info about the gacha from here:

If I don't pull an SSR I won't bother with this game at all. :p

I want my animated hentai scene.

All scenes are animated.

All scenes are animated.

Well that's not good then.

Because the R and SR girls that I've pulled from gacha so far looks like crap. Only the SSR ones look good.

Furfur at least looks halfway decent.

finally SSR

Nova Kaiser Dragoon

fg5v4op3t3_zoom.png

still don't know if I'm lucky or not since people mention Himes and Eidolons and from what I understand Himes are better ... ?

All kaiser dragon is "NOT" lucky

Sorry don't mean to kill your mood, but.... Reason:
active: increase atk attribute of [depend on element] / increase resist of [ advantage element] - 1turn -.-
Passve: increase recovery rate of [element]

Don't bring the nightmare of preregist gacha in DMM again... soo many ppl raged when they keep kaiser dragon

As for who to aim:
fafnir: active [ atk / def up (large) - 2 turn ] / passive [ fire / water 40-60% ]
ouroboros: active [ blind ] / passive [ dark / thunder 40-60% ]
echidna: active [ charm ] / passive [ fire / dark 40-60% ]
thunderbird: active [ party double atk rate (really high from personal experience) 1 turn / passive [ thunder / light 40-60% ] - xtra note: low raw stat

Xtra - for active mainly:
take-mikazuchi: active [ burst gauge 15% ] / passive [ wind thunder dark 30-50% ]
Behemoth: active [ party cleanse - serius important in specific fight cuz it ignore skill lock ] / passive [ wind *something* *something* 30-50% yup i forgot which element ]

For unit aim im not gonna list since they SR, u will get them all up eventually

Last edited:

i like how this game looks and want to give it a try, if someone could give a list of good SR units (because not everyone will get a SSR) that are good to keep it would be nice :D

i had done a lot of of puls but so far i had only gotten 2SR balrog and someone else that i dont remember the name of

i like how this game looks and want to give it a try, if someone could give a list of good SR units (because not everyone will get a SSR) that are good to keep it would be nice :D

i had done a lot of of puls but so far i had only gotten 2SR balrog and someone else that i dont remember the name of

uDefXOS.png

I want Ramiel because she's cute. I drew Brunhild and everyone on discord kept telling me she's probably the best SR to have. Its probably safe to take their word on that.

But I rly think I may switch if I draw Ram.

edit - oh and I don't know any of their stats. Its probably on dmm wiki but don't really know anything about the game to judge. Note that there is no ssr Hime. Only Eidolons (summons). Progress will be easier with an SR Hime

Last edited:

^useless. Fafnir is the best Eidolon in the pre-reg from what I heard (or behemoth).

uDefXOS.png

I want Ramiel because she's cute. I drew Brunhild and everyone on discord kept telling me she's probably the best SR to have. Its probably safe to take their word on that.

edit - oh and I don't know any of their stats. Its probably on dmm wiki but don't really know anything about the game to judge. Note that there is no ssr Hime. Only Eidolons (summons). Progress will be easier with an SR.

Fuck! I pulled a Hermes but decided to keep my Unicorn SR; but now I know I need to shoot for an ssr if they're all summons.

Though, it seems like Unicorn and Balrog (my first SR pull) seems to be Eidolons judging from the tablet. How the heck do I tell the difference again?

The Hime's are the ones doing the fighting. The summons are just.... stat boosters pretty much.

They tell u in the description on nutaku but an easier way to tell is this:

Human looking = hime (sometimes)
Inhuman looking (wings, horns, etc) = Eidolons

Last edited:

edit - oh and I don't know any of their stats. Its probably on dmm wiki but don't really know anything about the game to judge. Note that there is no ssr Hime. Only Eidolons (summons). Progress will be easier with an SR Hime

Funny fact, i drew Ramiel a few days ago and i change her today for Artemis (Which came after Beelzebub) since Ramiel isn't that strong stats wise. As far as i saw Artemis seems to have the best stats among the SR himes, and to be honest she and Chronos look amazing.

Let's give a quick list on those SR hime (at their max skill - check multiplier in wiki)
Brunhild: aoe fire / heal 1200 party / atk + DA (double atk) up
Belphegor: atk + ragedown (30%) / longer stun / atk def down + self atk def up
Hermes: aoe wind / Intercept / 2x dot
Ramiel: atk + charm / atk def up party + charm / burst + charm (miss charm festival)
Artemis:0.7x4 hit / nuke / atk + ability up
belze: party rage (1.5x DMG) / DA + def down party / atk up party
Cronos: wind atk / atk down + self atk up / ability up stackable

Intercept - 100% dodge atk and counter 3x atk
Fav unit in dmm - all other than Hermes / Cronos - Reason: Party set up for each element

Last edited:

Gosh, I haven't been able to draw another SSR since my Gale Dragoon first draw. Kind of sad that keeping her is not that good :(

Okay I got SSR Kaiser Dragon. Looks like I will be checking this game out after all.

So about the lottery numbers do you get to use them in the game or there is no purpose?

Back