Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Giving starter hint....
1st if this not already mention gacha rate:
6* = 0.5%
5* = 6%
4*+3* well i usually ignored this as they cant help much, except 4* archer which can ignore the move speed up / down gimmick

If they follow the same event as JP, the 1st 2 event girl, which is star event is really important as they really strong and aoe dmg.
Its recomended to rush ur team building to be able to get them...

You need to lvl ur rank to open more party slot (max:4 + 1 assist)

Note: This game is heavyly gacha focus as for certain time event unit cant match up with gacha unit power even they are same gold rarity, of coz the return for this is its easy to get 4 slot equipment for event unit.
JP usualy have tons of campaign giving free crystal and you pretty much able to get 50-60 crystal / 2 week during event duration, no idea for nutaku ver.
If free search is up (was patched 4-5 month later after the game 1st up) keep doing it as it cooldown 2hr (max 3 slot), could get u those crystal for premium gacha

The bad part:
End game kind of boring seriusly... it felt more of girl collection from gacha

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is just a clone of osowari island
I don't mind that if FKG's events are better, aka not endless rank grinding.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the girl collection in Osawari, but between the endless events with no breaks (surprisingly the exact opposite problem that Aigis has), and the dwindling gacha rates for booster girls, I've lost interest at this point. It's a shame, because I do still like the art and there are some great "totally over 18" lolis.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game is just a clone of osowari island
No, there's nothing common between them at all.
- FKG doesn't have gameplay (everything is automatic, with no input from user at all except Solar Drive)
- FKG doesn't have bullshit p2w events. Every event can be 100%ed (including all possible additional rewards) with natural stamina regen and never includes any kind of player vs player competition or special effect units.
- FKG doesn't have "try to catch girl at 0.000001% chance" mechanic. There's only gacha and events, events don't have any kind of major RNG element.
- All FKG content could be cleared with free units, gacha units are not mandatory.
No RNG hell alchemy, no annoying and grindy dailies (FKG dailies are very fast to clear). Only similar thing between these games is that they both "online gacha game with anime girls", which is same for almost all nutaku/dmm games and doesn't mean they are clones.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^^^^
Pretty much that...
The only RNG heavy reliant things are if your girls enable their skills, the infamous "Random tiles" on the map (frustrating sometimes), and the girl gacha where you can get nothing but 3* or 4* with occasionally a 5*. Just never count on getting a 6* as that's absolutely rare unless you throw money at the game. I play free on DMM and only got 1 6* since the start last year... Then again there are cases where people spent loads of money and rarely got a 6* too...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda which Nutaku would give a precise launch date, so I could organize some stuff around it.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ok i have one question for the ppl who are playing the DMM version.
Is this game like lord of valkyrie in terms of "attention needed"?
I'll elaborate : i've seen that there are raid bosses , and that they escape after certain time. I've played LoV from the start but after 5 months or so i had to quit because if u don't are active at least 12hrs x day for killing the bosses u became useless as "comrade" so it was like a job for me... checking every 10 mins if there was a boss . I know not ALL ppl insta kick u from the comrade list , but lot of ppl do that and in a game like that they are right to do it because all worked around the bosses for the real progression ( and end game).
I've seen the art style , screenshots and videos of this game and i really like it , but i don't have the time to have the game in front of me all the time.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll elaborate : i've seen that there are raid bosses , and that they escape after certain time. I've played LoV from the start but after 5 months or so i had to quit because if u don't are active at least 12hrs x day for killing the bosses u became useless as "comrade" so it was like a job for me... checking every 10 mins if there was a boss . I know not ALL ppl insta kick u from the comrade list , but lot of ppl do that and in a game like that they are right to do it because all worked around the bosses for the real progression ( and end game).
I've seen the art style , screenshots and videos of this game and i really like it , but i don't have the time to have the game in front of me all the time.
Nope not like LoV, but there is a boss/raid boss in the game. But you dont have to worry, once you attack the boss it will be automaticly gone and got the reward when its dead. Ofc you need to check those boss list when there is an event involving killing them, but even if your lazy AF you still can get the full reward.

Comrade is pretty pointless for bosses since it automaticly find a player to help (Dont need to add them unless you want to), comrade system only good to beat dungeon especialy late game dungeon later on.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nope not like LoV, but there is a boss/raid boss in the game. But you dont have to worry, once you attack the boss it will be automaticly gone and got the reward when its dead. Ofc you need to check those boss list when there is an event involving killing them, but even if your lazy AF you still can get the full reward.

Comrade is pretty pointless for bosses since it automaticly find a player to help (Dont need to add them unless you want to), comrade system only good to beat dungeon especialy late game dungeon later on.
Okay thanks , i'll give it a try then.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Generally, the life expectancy of raid bosses in Flower Knight is very short. You might get 3-4 random requests at one time for raid boss from other people and once you finish poking them, the other 3 raid bosses are dead. The good side is that they appear frequently if you refresh the list and you only have so little "Force" to poke them so you end up spending it quickly.

This is probably the least time consuming game (although at the beginning you lvl up pretty often) out of all my games.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Generally, the life expectancy of raid bosses in Flower Knight is very short. You might get 3-4 random requests at one time for raid boss from other people and once you finish poking them, the other 3 raid bosses are dead. The good side is that they appear frequently if you refresh the list and you only have so little "Force" to poke them so you end up spending it quickly.

This is probably the least time consuming game (although at the beginning you lvl up pretty often) out of all my games.
perfect , i don't mind being more active at the start or during events , but LoV was a constant thing. Glad to hear that this is not the case

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aigis too at the beginning
Need to watch out per hour
And then 2-3 hour
And then 5 hour , ..............
And then 15 hour :D (don't wanna those Stamina flood , although mine is closing to 18)

Now , how about FKG?
Assuming that You are in mid-game
Let say , like those Lv 140 of Aigis
How many hour You can stay out of the game?

Thanks~

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Aigis too at the beginning
Need to watch out per hour
And then 2-3 hour
And then 5 hour , ..............
And then 15 hour :D (don't wanna those Stamina flood , although mine is closing to 18)

Now , how about FKG?
Assuming that You are in mid-game
Let say , like those Lv 140 of Aigis

Thanks~
Not sure what the max lvl for Flower knight is but I'm around lvl 50ish and have 200 stamina.
You gain 1 stamina per 3 minutes so you need 10 hours to regain back my stamina at my level.
I started playing for a month so.

They recently raised the "Force" to 6 points(before it was 3) which recovers 1 point per 30 minutes I believe?
So 3 hours to gain back force. I don't really spend my force that often on normal raid boss aside from event.
But usually events give you enough time to get event items to exchange for a character if you play casually.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

During events in other games, I login in FKG once a day for like 30 mins and still getting perfect event girls. I don't have even single non-perfect event girl despite not even doing anything beyond simply logging in for some days.

If you want to spend all stamina without leaking, it depends on event type. Some which have special secret garden are fast. Raid boss events are very slow and take huge amount of time if you want to spend everything, since no secret gardens and you need raid points to kill raid bosses appearing from your event map runs.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also there's that run/journey thing that you can do 3 times which gives besides items and gold also stamina between 0 and I think 50. Every point takes 2 hours to regenerate on that one.

Of course every time you level up stamina and BP get restored, also the run/journey thing so you can do it again 3 times.

Edit: I'm currently level 120 and have 365 stamina. And as stamina regenerates 1 per 3 minutes it takes over 18 hours to fully regenerate it.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool , I say 15 hour is quite good
And only to log in for 30 minute
Guess I will give it a try
Since I am 90% quit Hitsuji

So the focus no need to use that much
Almost freaked out when I read it needs an attention every 90 minutes (Suddenly remember P2S , that 30 minute is bad....)
Since our version will just start
Most probably only 3 Focus bar

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku announced this right around the time I was gonna try it out on DMM. So it got me to hold off playing the DMM version. It is very popular over on DMM though so I expect a good game.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay , I already try this on DMM
Still it seems to me any girl is fine to use
Even with all Sword/Archer/Hammer it do fine
So does this mean it not need tactic
As it also runs automatic battle
It is kinda hard to Lv up , as 2* girl is useless to use as fodder at 15+
It needs like an item of fairy(?) to increase their Lv instead
But getting them is quite rare

Well , still....
I think I rather have Nutaku version as tutorial first
As it is on English~
And then will choose what ver will I play

It has quite a lot of forbidden 4 Letter looklike girl~
Well atleast they are totaly over 18 XD

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay , I already try this on DMM
Still it seems to me any girl is fine to use
Even with all Sword/Archer/Hammer it do fine
So does this mean it not need tactic
As it also runs automatic battle
It is kinda hard to Lv up , as 2* girl is useless to use as fodder at 15+
It needs like an item of fairy(?) to increase their Lv instead
But getting them is quite rare
Difficulty rises very fast, while you can do 10/20 stamina maps with newb teams composed of random anything, 40 will need some effort to 3* and 80 will be out of reach unless you have several evolved level 70 golds+.
And then there are extreme difficulty maps, where you need to care about composition of squads even if all your units are at 70.

You get fairies from fairy dailies. They are common and easy to get, unlike evolution dragons. Using units as fodder is pointless, its more efficient to just sell them.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Difficulty rises very fast, while you can do 10/20 stamina maps with newb teams composed of random anything, 40 will need some effort to 3* and 80 will be out of reach unless you have several evolved level 70 golds+.
And then there are extreme difficulty maps, where you need to care about composition of squads even if all your units are at 70.

You get fairies from fairy dailies. They are common and easy to get, unlike evolution dragons. Using units as fodder is pointless, its more efficient to just sell them.
Right
Then what a newb have to do at first week?
Should I just keep leveling? If yes , untill what Lv?
Currently at Lv 27 and spamming 28 Sta map
Have 2 Gold+3Silver at first party
Have all 2 Bronze team for 2'nd and 3'rd party
Have 3 Silver and 2 Bronze for 4'th party

Or should I keep doing dailies for affection item?
Should I focus on Lv ing 1'st party with Fairies
Or should I spread the Lv ing equal even to Bronze?

Thanks~