What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Because they need to weigh the benefit of increased profits from uncensored girls against the cost of releasing these uncensored girls to begin with. They currently benefit little from the former, because relatively few people clamor about censorship and many of these play on the DMM side anyway. In contrast, retaining uncensored scenes requires them to fight with the payment harpies, which is a more substantial cost. Ergo, the censors.

That said, the very fact that censored scenes are getting reverted should demonstrate that Nutaku is censoring for its own benefit, not to comply with the law. But you try getting this across to the "Why are you so toxic, it's okay to mangle characters at random because otherwise Nutaku could get closed and we'd get no games" crowd.
That part doesn't make sense to me. "They were censoring because it was convenient", okay. "They are reverting because it's also convenient"... huh?

If they weren't complying with the law and just censored for their own benefit, wouldn't they just leave the changes as is then? I'd *like* to think that player backlash or more lax censorship, as minimal as it seems, had some hand in it. It doesn't seem to make sense otherwise why they would revert changes and risk the law coming back to bite them.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How is this different from Girls Kingdom then?
I can't say, I've never played that game. I can only speak from my own personal experience regarding these things. Based on what the scene is and the amount of censorship I've seen regarding these things and other Japanese media in general, I feel like it would probably be altered or cut. Like I said before, I love seeing companies stand up to censorship, but realistically I just don't see it being ported unaltered if it's ported at all.

Ultimately this is my own opinion and I don't really mean to make people not want to play FKG because quite frankly, I really like this game and it's the only game I play on DMM (truthfully, I don't even play it for the R18 content). I'd love to see them port it all and remove the aliasing to boot, I just don't feel like it will happen.

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd *like* to think that player backlash, (...) as minimal as it seems, had some hand in it.
Aye. There's no law to come back and bite them, it's just that they have become better-established and can now exert greater power over their payment processors. So it is now more advantageous to appeal to the anti-censorship crowd, however minor they may be.

What I really wonder is the rationale behind their more outlandish decisions, like the cross removal, sword hilt censor and twin hair change. They evidently want to avoid potential controversy from soccer moms, Tumblr lunatics and their ilk, but don't seem to realize that these people don't actually need an excuse to be angry at things, and are losing their own audience in the process.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They evidently want to avoid potential controversy from soccer moms, Tumblr lunatics and their ilk
I don't think that even tumbltards would have problem with sword hilts. On the contrary, removing weapon from woman's hands is a sign of patriarchal oppression and male privilege.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye. There's no law to come back and bite them, it's just that they have become better-established and can now exert greater power over their payment processors. So it is now more advantageous to appeal to the anti-censorship crowd, however minor they may be.

What I really wonder is the rationale behind their more outlandish decisions, like the cross removal, sword hilt censor and twin hair change. They evidently want to avoid potential controversy from soccer moms, Tumblr lunatics and their ilk, but don't seem to realize that these people don't actually need an excuse to be angry at things, and are losing their own audience in the process.
That I'll agree with. Even the incest thing in general is just "*shrug* don't ask" from Nutaku's devs.

Either these are really picky payment processors or someone higher up has a problem with certain fetishes without the law coming into play.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I didn't know Hametena was beaten with a bat in her chest until they swelled after I found the flatchest pic on haremclub forums.

The result? I like both Hametenas. Soo, if Osawari island could include an magic spell that'll make her boobies grow or go flat it'd be great. I see it all the time in negima manga.

But yeah, I saw some of the girls' censored art and it had me raising my eyebrow. And wondered how art that terrible would even get approved at all.

About that girl 4*, its hightime one of you guys would tell me her name please?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you mean Ringo, she's 5* (gold). Name is リンゴ, Ringo, translates as "Apple".
Wiki entry:

Edit: oh, just only now noticed I confused EcchiSuki with blsisgod.

Last edited:

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I actually don't know her name in my avatar since I don't pay attention but it's
ギンラン (Ginran) which sounds weird? donno lol.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually don't know her name in my avatar since I don't pay attention but it's

Her name in English is Silver Orchid. This is actually on the English wiki, along with her skills and abilities. :)

Edit: I figured I will just add that Google Translate is not very good at getting the names correct since it is oriented for colloquial conversation of which flower names don't usually fall into.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In English, she is called Cephalanthera Erecta, and there's no "common" name since she doesn't grow outside some Asian countries. Closest western relative would be Snow Orchid.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Her name in English is Silver Orchid. This is actually on the English wiki, along with her skills and abilities. :)

Edit: I figured I will just add that Google Translate is not very good at getting the names correct since it is oriented for colloquial conversation of which flower names don't usually fall into.
Makes sense lol, Gin is silver and ran is orchid (first time I heard of ran)

In English, she is called Cephalanthera Erecta
o_O I have no knowledge in flower so XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cephalanthera Erecta. Now that's one complicated name.

Silver or White Orchid. That works.

Thanks you guys. XD Of course, actually pulling White Orchid is another matter.

I don't even know if i'd like the game or not at all.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cephalanthera Erecta. Now that's one complicated name.

Silver or White Orchid. That works.

I don't even know if i'd like the game or not at all.
I got her from the common seed gacha so she's not that hard to get compared to 5* and 6*. Premium summon for 4* is like 40% chance I think? and 5* is 6%? and 6* is 0.5%
She's not that common but not impossible. 4* is considered rareish in common gacha.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4* are sold for gold (2 units a time, rotated on about monthly base), so you will definitely get her in time even if your gacha luck is absolutely terrible.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool thanks. Cuz I know my luck is terrible. Except for that one time in Hitsugi Chronicles, getting Fatima right away.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

> game still not avaible

> 3 pages already

guys plz?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully it comes out soon, I need an excuse to get the fuck away from work for a day.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm kinda excited to play it English.I tried it on DMM couldn't stick with though I can't blame it cause I can only stick with Aigis for some reason on DMM.Example being Hitsuji hates on DMM but am stuck playing it on Nutaka.

Guess its easier for me to like games in English,so hopefully I'll like FKGs now that it will be here soon.