What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

My attitude is awful? What exactly is my attitude again? Nobody is cleaning up after me. Did you even read my post? Huh... seems I'm the one here with all his bosses dead AND his friend's bosses dead with zero problems. And I'm more than pulling my own weight with a mediocre team. You're somehow assuming I'm not doing enough damage to bosses? The only people I'm complaining about are the ones mindlessly one-shotting Seed-Bearers. I kick em off my team for the benefit of the rest of my friends list aaaaand problem solved (kicking them off my friends list hurts ME, but HELPS MY FRIENDS. Such an awful attitude, right? :rolleyes: ) You're inventing a bogey-man that doesn't exist, and blaming your problems on everybody else. Sounds like this so-called "asshole" to me.

Here's my advice AGAIN if you can't kill your bosses:
#1 Clear out inactives on your friend list
#2 Get friends around your same level
#3 Never have a problem again
Your attitude is awful because people are copying you and are causing problems such as bosses not dieing or needing to put more effort into carrying them. Anyone not doing the most they can to the hardest bosses like you admitted to sometimes doing is not pulling their weight.

Noone should care about what you or your friendslist does, specially in regards to seedbearers and other normal bosses but when you act like its the best way to handle it and get others copying you when they shouldn't its a problem.

AGAIN I'll say it, my bosses are fine. I'm talking about other players, that aren't on my friendlists, I do like to be nice and help others out. Just because you're fine with random people getting shit on doesn't mean everyone is an arsehole.
The only bosses that really matter are the event ones as they're time limited and need to be killed, the best way for that to happen is for everyone to do their best.
Also getting other players around your level is not at all helpful for new players who could use the extra help, shitting on them so that you can have more isn't very nice. The fact you cannot see these problems or are actively ignoring them says a lot.

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The whole "kicking people for nuking Seed Bearers" is such an archaic method of shaming people that led to this tap mentality in the first place. Seed Bearers themselves aren't even unique anymore anyway, given that high level Seedy Seeds and events themselves drop equipment seeds like crazy, not to mention the exp material fodder that makes leveling equipment easier. I myself have like 20-30 +10 of each equip and over 300k equipment seeds. It's really not that hard to collect seeds at this point.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Your attitude is awful because people are copying you and are causing problems such as bosses not dieing or needing to put more effort into carrying them. Anyone not doing the most they can to the hardest bosses like you admitted to sometimes doing is not pulling their weight.

Also getting other players around your level is not at all helpful for new players who could use the extra help, shitting on them so that you can have more isn't very nice. The fact you cannot see these problems or are actively
If people were actually copying me, then nobody would be having any problems whatsoever. There wouldn't a single boss lost.

The most helpful thing for new players is to level up asap. You can't expect to start the game and be caught up in a week. New players have to earn it like the rest of us earned it. They'll get there eventually. Its not like they are getting shut out of content. Acting entitled isn't going to help anyone. It's going to cause the more of exact same problems that you're complaining about.

Finishing bosses ASAP is actually going to lock more people out of rewards. This ESPECIALLY hurts newbies.

The whole "kicking people for nuking Seed Bearers" is such an archaic method of shaming people that led to this tap mentality in the first place. Seed Bearers themselves aren't even unique anymore anyway, given that high level Seedy Seeds and events themselves drop equipment seeds like crazy, not to mention the exp material fodder that makes leveling equipment easier. I myself have like 20-30 +10 of each equip and over 300k equipment seeds. It's really not that hard to collect seeds at this point.
Of course seed bearers aren't worth anything anymore to higher level players. But when they first showed up they were. And they probably still are for newer players. The same goes for letting easy bosses linger outside events letting new players get their daily/weekly quests done. If you're one shotting bosses selfishly, you're robbing their/your entire friends list selfishly from that opportunity.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If people were actually copying me, then nobody would be having any problems whatsoever. There wouldn't a single boss lost.

The most helpful thing for new players is to level up asap. You can't expect to start the game and be caught up in a week. New players have to earn it like the rest of us earned it. They'll get there eventually. Its not like they are getting shut out of content. Acting entitled isn't going to help anyone. It's going to cause the more of exact same problems that you're complaining about.

Finishing bosses ASAP is actually going to lock more people out of rewards. This ESPECIALLY hurts newbies.

Of course seed bearers aren't worth anything anymore to higher level players. But when they first showed up they were. And they probably still are for newer players. The same goes for letting easy bosses linger outside events letting new players get their daily/weekly quests done. If you're one shotting bosses selfishly, you're robbing their/your entire friends list selfishly from that opportunity.
Or, y'know, nuke bosses now so that people can summon more sooner rather than later. Having it stick around for the benefit of "newer" players is pointless. They're not going to get the job done themselves, so it's the responsibility of stronger players to get it done quickly. And because of the tap shaming mentality, guess what stronger players end up never doing?

If you insist on being anal about it, leave it up for 15-30 minutes at most. Any longer and I could've summoned one or two more bosses in that time. Even I think that's too lenient. Right now I have 20 bosses on my list. If you miss out on one, it's not hard to refresh for more.

We're in a post-3 RP world, there's zero reason people should be holding back at this point.

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On big bosses like this I'll go all out unless I pick the wrong squad by accident or if the boss is close enough to zero HP with a lot of time left and my squad would kill it, thus preventing other players from chipping in.

After retooling my dedicated boss fighting squad I can consistently deal 1.8 to 2.5 million damage with a single raid point to a level 90 Wigawdy and my first attempt against a Galaxifly resulted in almost 970,000 damage with one point. Hopefully I won't have to use two or three raid points as often now.

0nymous

Reputation score

So, uhhhh... about that Tuesday maintenance...

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Discord says they needed an extra day to make sure the update runs smoothly. Expect maint today at usual time along with compensation

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is back up : new event, new items/forge stuff for new "2nd affection"

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you know how hard these hearts are to get? And do you get anything for doing this 2nd affection besides more stats?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ New scene-ish that I dunno how to review. You can buy hearts with Life Crystals (aka monthly limit).

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Better, but I still need moar space.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Hmmm... where'd my millions and millions of coins go...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Someone has to pay for the servers :cool:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ New scene-ish that I dunno how to review. You can buy hearts with Life Crystals (aka monthly limit).
Ah damn it. Recently been struggling with Life Crystals. I've been able to buy the rainbow and gold skillblooms for quite a while but my income of Life Crystals seems to have dropped recently as I only have 290 now.

And just noticed there is a separate slot for a girls personal equipment.

EDIT: Is it best to exchange the awards and homemade cake for the flowering affection items?

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new event girl doesn't seem to have an ability, which makes it look weird when you check her evolved stats and see a blank in the first ability slot followed by +attack power for a few squadmates in the second slot.

As for the the 'super' affection items I had a lot of Nazuna's cake saved up so I was able to get a bronze item right off the bat.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 2nd scene seems to be bugged : 2 girls now and all I got was a black screen with ......, then "grats, here's 2 Flower Gems" and some cryptic Nazuna message afterwards

50 pull : New rainbow (Mistletoe), new gold (Aster) and 2 gold dupes ...... No slutty bikini :(

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also did a 50 roll

Oxalis dupe and normal chocolate cosmos dupe.

RIP swimsuit dreams.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dupe Toad Lily, dupe Violet and new Oxalis. Really want Cattleya :(

EDIT: Tried again. 1 new rainbow Iberis and 3 new golds + 1 dupe. Anthurium was the dupe and Snake Gourd, Heliotrope and Swimsuit Cosmos were the new ones. 350 FGs left but I'm satisfied with that, the most new stuff I have ever pulled in 1 go. The game freaked out and crashed too, was a bit worried I would lose my pulls.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New daily defense missions up too

EDIT : everything new with text is just empty boxes with [........] Lol @ Nutaku yet again

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

So, after a late maintenance that took the ENTIRE Wednesday, we have loads of bugs, including the Stamina devouring/display bug being back at it again.
I guess those 10 FG because they "Love us" were preemptive compensation?

EDIT: Holy fuck... over 100 flower girls... all of them meticulously maxed for affection... now have ANOTHER affection bar to fill.
And this one is harder, too, with much rarer items required. Damn.

Also, you can re-do the character quests. I have 2 copies of BB's unique earrings now. Why? No idea.

Last edited: