What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

In case people haven't noticed the reissue event has equipment in it and the life crystal exchange has reset.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In case people haven't noticed the reissue event has equipment in it and the life crystal exchange has reset.
whut

We can get two copies of the same equipment??

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whut

We can get two copies of the same equipment??
Yeah, if the event has equipment in it it usually comes back for the reissue. Not sure of any that haven't. But I think it usually comes out in part 2, can't be sure on that though.

0nymous

Reputation score

Yeah, if the event has equipment in it it usually comes back for the reissue. Not sure of any that haven't. But I think it usually comes out in part 2, can't be sure on that though.
You're right, I totally forgot. It's just that recently I caught up with the reissue schedule matching my finished original event schedule so I never actually got an opportunity to get another item set.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we are now officially in bizarro world

10 dollar rainbow o_O

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, it just means Black Friday came early.

The hell good this does me, though. I don't particularly care for any of the rainbows available that I'm still missing.

0nymous

Reputation score

I was gonna eat pizza for dinner tonight but fuck it, time to buy Cattleya.
I'LL TAKE WAIFUS OVER A FULL STOMACH ANY DAY

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Current daily deal is a rainbow dressbloom 70% off for 1500 Nutaku Gold (basically $15). Which means they think the normal price is $50... for one extra equipment slot on a rainbow. Wtf ?!

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That seems to be how the sales work. You'll get something like a step gacha where you can get a guaranteed 5* Knight of your choosing for ~$10 followed by a sale where the first 'good' reward costs at least $30 in Nutaku gold.

0nymous

Reputation score

Current daily deal is a rainbow dressbloom 70% off for 1500 Nutaku Gold (basically $15). Which means they think the normal price is $50... for one extra equipment slot on a rainbow. Wtf ?!
Like in all businesses ever, "deals" and "promotions" are a scam meant to trick you into thinking you're saving money by spending it.
Still, it is a dressbloom, which we have no way of getting other than spending fat bux.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering how rare they are on DMM, it's arguably a bargain.

I'm in no need for them right now, though.

And yeah, they've sold dressblooms for $50 in the past. The last time, they actually dropped the price down to $40 after some feedback. But gold dressblooms remained at $30.

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

They REALLY need to tweak the HP of week two hard raid bosses on Nutaku FKG with some nerfs.
From what I've heard, people on DMM had problems actually for them to long last enough to tag, but here over half of them end up escaping unkilled, because there's less players and less attack total on their teams.

I've had like 3 of them tagged last night with 10-20 minutes left on the timer. I had to spend 1 gem even to spend 6 raid points on damaging the one I discovered myself because I had it on 5% HP left with 10 minutes.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently you could share to 100 people on DMM, starting with this event. That would make all the difference.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The real issue is with the people that just sleep walk thru this game or is using scripts or something. When you repeatedly see that random assholes are hitting a 15 million HP boss with a 1000 damage team that's just not gonna work.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, tap mentality is still strong. There's no fixing stupid there without dumbing down the game for everyone else.

Either summon the phase 1 bosses and only miss out on equipment upgrade material and slightly less event currency, or get better friends.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random 10 gems "cause they love me" :confused:

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The given reason in the Discord is "because it's Tuesday"

Tesseract

Reputation score

Weird. I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong, but I've never had a single boss on my list or my friends list (that I know of) that didn't get defeated.

Also, I have a 1-girl "team" that I save in cases of Seed Bearers or low hp bosses... to help entire friends lists get quests/drops from that boss. I do this for the benefit of OTHER people (it doesn't benefit myself in any way), but apparently -I- am the asshole. (pro tip: the people who 1-shot allies' Seed Bearers are the actual assholes). I admit I have accidentally used this "team" on 10m+ health bosses on occasion, but those bosses have always gone down within a few minutes (sometimes seconds) afterwards anyways. Way too fast for the rest of their friends to get in on the action. I have literally never had a problem with a teammate's boss not being defeated, even with 50+ active bosses on the list.

If you're having problems defeating a boss:
#1 Clear out inactives on your friend list
#2 Get friends around your same level
#3 ??? Nothing else. I do those two and have never had a single problem. Quite the opposite, really.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird. I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong, but I've never had a single boss on my list or my friends list (that I know of) that didn't get defeated.

Also, I have a 1-girl "team" that I save in cases of Seed Bearers or low hp bosses... to help entire friends lists get quests/drops from that boss. I do this for the benefit of OTHER people (it doesn't benefit myself in any way), but apparently -I- am the asshole. (pro tip: the people who 1-shot allies' Seed Bearers are the actual assholes). I admit I have accidentally used this "team" on 10m+ health bosses on occasion, but those bosses have always gone down within a few minutes (sometimes seconds) afterwards anyways. Way too fast for the rest of their friends to get in on the action. I have literally never had a problem with a teammate's boss not being defeated, even with 50+ active bosses on the list.
My bosses are also fine, the real problem is other people who don't pay as much attention. You have to be very careful which bosses you attack incase of having one that won't die, noone cares about bosses that are shared on your friendslist only. Then theres the problem that certain people have to hit hard and do 2-3 point hits just to cover for idiots that hit too low.

Lets do the math shall we. The current Galixifly has 15 million health and with my team of 7 rainbows and fully leveled equipment, with 4 girls with max ampys I can do about 500-600k damage with a single point (a bit over a million for 2 points and 2.5 million for 3 points). That means there needs to be about 30+ top tier people hitting a Galixifly with just a single hit. Not everyone can do this which means even more people will need to hit to account for the weaker players, we can only share these with 50 people which may or may not be able to hit them compared with DMM version of this event with 100 players per boss. Most dead galixiflys have about 4 people hitting for 2-3 million doing about 50-80% of the damage but costing them rewards they could be getting from other bosses.

Look at your last galixifly in your history and see if there are any people hitting for 1 million+, they're the people that are having to cover and hurting their own supply for those at the bottom just to get it dead.

Your attitude is awful, not just for us who have to clean up after you but for the average casual player or low level player who has to deal with their bosses escaping. Your way of thinking just slows down most peoples progress.

Tesseract

Reputation score

My attitude is awful? What exactly is my attitude again? Nobody is cleaning up after me. Did you even read my post? Huh... seems I'm the one here with all his bosses dead AND his friend's bosses dead with zero problems. And I'm more than pulling my own weight with a mediocre team. You're somehow assuming I'm not doing enough damage to bosses? The only people I'm complaining about are the ones mindlessly one-shotting Seed-Bearers. I kick em off my team for the benefit of the rest of my friends list aaaaand problem solved (kicking them off my friends list hurts ME, but HELPS MY FRIENDS. Such an awful attitude, right? :rolleyes: ) You're inventing a bogey-man that doesn't exist, and blaming your problems on everybody else. Sounds like this so-called "asshole" to me.

Here's my advice AGAIN if you can't kill your bosses:
#1 Clear out inactives on your friend list
#2 Get friends around your same level
#3 Never have a problem again

Last edited: