Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

50 pull : 5 gold (2 of which are new) and a lot of crap :/

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kinda disappointed that the 'new' gifts are basically re-skinned tier 2 gifts (+4 affection if it's the Knight's favorite type, +2 otherwise).

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save the gifts, we don't have the hearts for bloomed affection yet.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you get these new gifts from?

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The later event gachas. I think there was only like 2 or 4 of them per gacha.
Oh, I was only focusing on manyus, amps, dragons and special item. Everything else I thought was rubbish.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I was only focusing on manyus, amps, dragons and special item. Everything else I thought was rubbish.
Yeah idk, I more or less almost finished getting gacha tickets during the first half of the event. So I just cleaned out the gachas with ampy/dragons completely.

Nothing to do right now so I'm just farming more whale medals in preparation for next equip that comes out.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dunno how you guys can balance all the content, heh. Usually clearing the events and then doing a mad rush to get a second copy of issued event girls wipes me right out. Haven't even touched whale ship or even very many defensive battles

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for me i can usually clear the events by friday the second week i ignore ampys and manyus from them in favor of daily missions bloom dragons if i need em i go out of my way but if not ignored to

i dont think many of us get 2 event girls i see no reason for 2 and they take up precious space

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2nd issue events are the lowest priority for me. We get so many new girls, I don't think it's worth it, aside from getting the flower gems.

I still haven't had enough free stam leftover from main events to get the first whale necklace.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, I see the issue here. I go hard until I get all the ampy and manyu, and go for second copies of event girls because I vaguely recall reading somewhere that eventually we'll be able to trade spare golds/rainbows for... something?

Maybe event girls don't count towards that

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno how you guys can balance all the content, heh. Usually clearing the events and then doing a mad rush to get a second copy of issued event girls wipes me right out. Haven't even touched whale ship or even very many defensive battles
Idk about the others opinions, but I'd say whale ship should be priority. The equips you get from it give a 30% boost to 3 people of the same type which is pretty significant.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit. Yeah I'll have to hop on that

I admit I kind of avoided it due to reports here about the weird difficulties in clearing the stages, so I went about properly levelling and equipping my actual good units, rather than just playing favourites and only going as far as evolving

But I ought to be ready now, I imagine

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk about the others opinions, but I'd say whale ship should be priority. The equips you get from it give a 30% boost to 3 people of the same type which is pretty significant.
i was told it's actually 3% and that's a typo.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dislike how the game doesn't remember the last crew you used for the whale ship after coming back into the game, like it does a normal team. I waste at least 80 stamina a day because it reverts back to crew 1, my red crew. Usually 160.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dislike how the game doesn't remember the last crew you used for the whale ship after coming back into the game, like it does a normal team. I waste at least 80 stamina a day because it reverts back to crew 1, my red crew. Usually 160.
I just refresh the browser when I hear the failure happen and it gives me a stamina refund.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just refresh the browser when I hear the failure happen and it gives me a stamina refund.
I usually lose the stamina in the morning when I am getting ready for work, not sitting by the computer so I can't do that.

I guess I could turn the volume all the way up and make a mad dash to try and refresh the page :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I usually lose the stamina in the morning when I am getting ready for work, not sitting by the computer so I can't do that.

I guess I could turn the volume all the way up and make a mad dash to try and refresh the page :p
Damn, a workout while playing FKG! Win/win situation! :p