What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Think I completed the first Dream Fest. Made my own production and set the times. Went into it and spammed action till no more points. The other persons health or whatever it is didn't reach 0 and he didn't do anything back but hopefully that's alright.

Wish there was a counter somewhere so I could track it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think I completed the first Dream Fest. Made my own production and set the times. Went into it and spammed action till no more points. The other persons health or whatever it is didn't reach 0 and he didn't do anything back but hopefully that's alright.

Wish there was a counter somewhere so I could track it.
everytime you enter one it should give you a stamp at the start and you can check how many stamps you have in other on the the bottom right of dream fest screen between settings and how to play

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

everytime you enter one it should give you a stamp at the start and you can check how many stamps you have in other on the the bottom right of dream fest screen between settings and how to play
Thanks, wouldn't have spotted that by myself.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New 5* ticket gacha, roll 50 gems and get a 5* ticket, now with a 20% chance of rolling bridal Oncidium.

Here I was hoping to save FGs, but even if I'm meh on Oncidium, this is actually a really good deal and way better than how they handled bridal Cactus. Since Nutaku bothered to fix up their act, I may as well put my money where my mouth is and roll.

... and get 10 bronze + 1 silver. Fair enough, my last two 11-rolls gave me two golds each. I was due for a shitty roll.

Was fully expecting a gold dupe from the ticket, but as I was clicking, I thought, "German Iris would be nice, at least."

... Oh. Thanks?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this gacha allow you to get multiple tickets? I'm 3 short of 100 and might be able to get the last couple.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, one ticket per 50 gems.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kay next question, if I happen to get the 6* Orchid, can she use the 5* Orchid's quest item?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got tempted by the dark side of improved odds, now I'm only at 20 gems. No tickets for me :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got tempted by the dark side of improved odds, now I'm only at 20 gems. No tickets for me :(
I did like 6 single rolls because of everyone talking about their luck during "improved odds" and got bronzes only.

Just spent all 100 of my gems on this one and the only golds I got were from tickets. :p

Time to start hoarding gems again I guess.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish I had a hoard of gems to throw at this seemingly good deal. ("Seemingly", because I'm seeing the odds don't live up to their promise all that often.)

Sadly for me, I already threw them at Pumpkin with similiar results to show for it. Meaning nothing.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kay next question, if I happen to get the 6* Orchid, can she use the 5* Orchid's quest item?
Unlikely, but I never actually bothered to check. DMM players say no though.

Also, her name's Oncidium, dammit.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2nd Dream Fest. Easy now I know what I'm doing :p

Currently on 43 FGs, trying to 3* the final map in the Lavender reissue. I forgot how ridiculous that RNG was to get the top boss. And I just counted and I still have 46 girls to get 100% affection with and all of story part 14, but I don't think there will be enough maps for me to complete to get 100 FGs before this gacha goes.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I keep doing single pulls on new character gachas because golds keep popping out so I never have more than 20-30 gems to do these ones

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried my luck with the new gacha. Eight bronze dupes, one silver dupe (Snowflake) and two new golds (Scarlet Tulip who was the only Tulip I didn't have; Dahlia who bumps me up to 95 flower knights for the Collection quest). After turning in the gacha ticket I ended up with another Orchid Wydler. Well, at least now she has two equipment slots.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did some affection for FGs, got 3 4*s on the pull and a bunch of 3*. The ticket got me Gardenia though :)

Wish I could get more FGs, want 20% chance of 6*

Just checked equipment gacha and I have 89k mid-grade seeds, doubt I will ever use them.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did some affection for FGs, got 3 4*s on the pull and a bunch of 3*. The ticket got me Gardenia though :)

Wish I could get more FGs, want 20% chance of 6*

Just checked equipment gacha and I have 89k mid-grade seeds, doubt I will ever use them.
What about perfect +10 equipments? :D

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about perfect +10 equipments? :D
I would like to, but with only 100 spaces it will take forever going back and forth :( Not even sure what the best way for leveling up equipment is.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would like to, but with only 100 spaces it will take forever going back and forth :( Not even sure what the best way for leveling up equipment is.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Want 6 RP...but this is getting closer, at least.

Also, if anyone wanted to see an almost full team of Rainbows. :V

Edit: Welp, done with IWZ. Hopefully everything registers, just need to wait until the event ends now.

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Want 6 RP...but this is getting closer, at least.

Also, if anyone wanted to see an almost full team of Rainbows. :V

Edit: Welp, done with IWZ. Hopefully everything registers, just need to wait until the event ends now.
>no Daisy

Shit team.