What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I've found that running reissue stage #4 over and over is a great way to collect gacha seeds and EXP (I get 750-850 seeds and 500 XP per run). The enemies in the stage don't hit all that hard either, so it's a 'safe' source of 80 stamina gardens.

At this point, acquiring the crystals to unlock that little yandere creep is an afterthought.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it worth doing the reissue if you already have Lavender? Are there any flower gems or anything?
Stages e-4 and e-8 both give singe flower gem... and since it is easy to complete.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the replies, will do it for the flower gems once I finish getting pumpkins.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anybody that interested , Live now~

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They suddenly decided to increased Ipomoea Nil boobs size...
Here I thought Nutaku turned a new leaf and decided to let this game be free of censoship.
Huh... I didn't even notice that. Doesn't fit with her design too well...

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it worth doing the reissue if you already have Lavender? Are there any flower gems or anything?
Late response (haven't been around for a few days), but sort of.

You'll start to eventually see more units with her recovery panel ability, but that ability is invaluable once ultimate maps are implemented. It's up to you whether or not you feel like farming and leveling another copy for that, though.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh... I didn't even notice that. Doesn't fit with her design too well...
Which begs the question. Is it still censored or now free of it? I have her but haven't max her affection to confirm it.

EDIT:Also, in HBC, someone has compiled the forumer names there.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IWZ crossover, wut.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

IWZ crossover, wut.
Yup theres a bunch of stuff I'm getting from the IWs crossover,5 gems,2 5star ticks,1 4 star tick,dragons,manyuus.Pretty neat crossover.I'll post a pic.

There....the Manyus are at the bottom of img 1

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dear god, Idol wars is such a clusterfuck, so basically to get the good rewards we have to just take part in 7 dreamfests?

kleem

Reputation score

Dear god, Idol wars is such a clusterfuck, so basically to get the good rewards we have to just take part in 7 dreamfests?
Yes which is 3 and half days,but since theres one for 5 days login,pretty much almost a week event.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shame we don't get that in FKG. I miss getting 5 Gems :(

kleem

Reputation score

Shame we don't get that in FKG. I miss getting 5 Gems :(
Umm the crossover is gonna start for FKGs after the matience.IWs just ends its matience earlier.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang, that event banner.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is 2 5 star tickets worth playing idol warz for is my problem right now.....it likely is but that game is awful imo

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Definitely worth since you don't have to spend any Gems on getting 2 5*s. Although you will spend your time on IWZ for short while until the xover is done with.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like how it's still in japanese on the FKG tab. :V But, anyway you get the stuff at the end of the collab event and it doesn't seem like you have any way to keep track of the things you do in IWZ, so I guess keep track of how much DreamFests you've done and stuff by yourself. Well, keep track meaning like there's no check mark or anything like that.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had some pumpkins saved up for level 100 manyu's and they all disappeared after update :(

Not sure if I want to do IWZ, didn't enjoy it when it came out. How much time per day would I need to spend on it?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So close to getting that last piece of equipment. I think I had enough ghost pumpkins, but maintenance happened. I'm also tempted to grind for some flower gems seeing as I'll have almost 50 with the Idol war crossover. But the RNG will most likely not cooperate.

kleem

Reputation score

Had some pumpkins saved up for level 100 manyu's and they all disappeared after update :(

Not sure if I want to do IWZ, didn't enjoy it when it came out. How much time per day would I need to spend on it?
once you get everything setup shouldn't be more than 10 mins per day.particpate in Dream Fest is just a button to enter it,the only time consuming thing is the combo which you need another person to do.

which is easy if have people in the rear in dream festival just spam cheer for comboing.