What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Hopefully they take into account stuff we already did before the event started, otherwise I'm screwed.

And a little checklist that fills up when you're done would have been nice.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its weird that they retired the store for the pumpkins so quick, i remember Dipladenia's and the golden corals being here until the end of phase 1 for Gentian. :/

What a nag going back to IWZ after dropping it :/ but those tikects are to good to miss them, i could used the later but still need them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Annnnnd, I already bought everything I wanted from this month's life gem exchange. Need next month already. <.<

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

once you get everything setup shouldn't be more than 10 mins per day.particpate in Dream Fest is just a button to enter it,the only time consuming thing is the combo which you need another person to do.

which is easy if have people in the rear in dream festival just spam cheer for comboing.
That's not too bad then. Only interested in the Dreamfest rewards so will just focus on that. I already completed the tutorial though, hope I get them 5 FGs.

Annnnnd, I already bought everything I wanted from this month's life gem exchange. Need next month already. <.<
Bought all mine as well. Have 1111 left over so can buy next months straight away.

Don't remember buying any last month though, might have missed some skillblooms.

Last edited:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

aw crap I'm starting to have enough golds that all 3 I drew from this gacha were dupes. at least they were girls on my helper team, so not all bad

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aw crap I'm starting to have enough golds that all 3 I drew from this gacha were dupes. at least they were girls on my helper team, so not all bad
It's all good until you start getting gold dupes that you unlocked all the slots of. :p

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have been hoping for a yellow/purple with a nice multitarget ability for my main squad, but no such luck so far

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried out IWZ for a bit but my eyes started to glaze over before I'd finished one of those nine-part quest things. I guess whatever meager rewards I get will be enough.

As for FKG, after finishing the second set of Lavender-specific stages I can't help but feel that one of these nights the Knight Commander is going to end up face down with an icicle-sized hole in his chest and a puddle of reddish water surrounding his body, all because he did something like give Astra Galus a small slice of cake earlier that day.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Won't be up when the next Dreamfest happens :(

I only need to participate don't I to get the rewards? I only have level 1's and really don't want to try and work out how to get through all the menus and play the game.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I only need to participate don't I to get the rewards? I only have level 1's and really don't want to try and work out how to get through all the menus and play the game.
If you are the leader of a production or the only one in it you can change the times for DF on the main production page with the change time button. I think it counts participation as doing at least 1 action during the DF so you'll probably have to do some action but it won't matter what. Game has auto deck as default I think so you should have something no matter what.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Participation is when you press the participation button to event the dream fest.You know its happened when the dream fest card appears.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

oh there we go, had 5 gems left I didn't notice and got night phlox. still leaves me with my same problem because I am lacking in multi target orange/purples but hey

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh there we go, had 5 gems left I didn't notice and got night phlox. still leaves me with my same problem because I am lacking in multi target orange/purples but hey
the event unit thats up now has 2 targets and yellow then theres a with 2 targets aswell after the 2 yellows that are next theres a few others but there quite a bit in the future

you can look at all of them

gatcha is your best bet ive seen more with multi shot in there then anywhere

Last edited:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

event girls tend to be weaker though, even with the item slots. she has 1000 attack less than the blue girl I pulled last gacha with a multi hit ability

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

event girls tend to be weaker though, even with the item slots. she has 1000 attack less than the blue girl I pulled last gacha with a multi hit ability
Really depends on the event girl or the gacha girl.

Take Edelweiss for example, who's an event girl with around 5900 atk with affection bonus. She might not be the best gold, but she even comes with a 2x enemy attack.

Whereas Bipinna Cosmos is a gacha gold who only has 4.4k attack in exchange for 1.5k more health. Although she does attack all units with her skill.

Some golds are just better than others, that's all it is.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think I have finally worked out Dreamfest. Wish there was better times to choose from, although I will probably completely forget about it everyday :( Really want my 5* dupe tickets though.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think I have finally worked out Dreamfest. Wish there was better times to choose from, although I will probably completely forget about it everyday :( Really want my 5* dupe tickets though.
I was gonna forget about dreamfest today until someone in Brave Girls chat said they needed to do theirs. <.<

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really depends on the event girl or the gacha girl.

Take Edelweiss for example, who's an event girl with around 5900 atk with affection bonus. She might not be the best gold, but she even comes with a 2x enemy attack.

Whereas Bipinna Cosmos is a gacha gold who only has 4.4k attack in exchange for 1.5k more health. Although she does attack all units with her skill.

Some golds are just better than others, that's all it is.
Obligatory mention that Cosmos (and Lily Rubellum) will get massive buffs in the future.