What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

The only thing I could think of is that they saw that people complaining about getting only a few tickets, so they were like "Oh, ok, we'll get you a lot of tickets AND raise the price of a draw. You've never said anything about the price, now have you?" which is a very malicious, dishonest bait and switch tactic... and it will backfire on them like crazy. I guarantee that this 5 ticket bs is going to dominate the comment section when they announce the start of the new event on Facebook. This is a decision that doesn't even make sense from Nutaku's perspective. It's just bad PR.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe they were thinking that if anything glitched with the limited tickets similar to last time then players would get fewer tries at the gacha, ehehehe.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe they were thinking that if anything glitched with the limited tickets similar to last time then players would get fewer tries at the gacha, ehehehe.
The glitched tickets were just regular premium tickets, not event tickets.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The glitched tickets were just regular premium tickets, not event tickets.
Yeah, that was why I used "similar" rather than "same", ehehe. Anyway, so there was a mistranslation for Hinoki's skill. I wonder when they are going to fix that.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They got it right on the banner though, oddly enough.

The only thing I could think of is that they saw that people complaining about getting only a few tickets, so they were like "Oh, ok, we'll get you a lot of tickets AND raise the price of a draw. You've never said anything about the price, now have you?" which is a very malicious, dishonest bait and switch tactic... and it will backfire on them like crazy. I guarantee that this 5 ticket bs is going to dominate the comment section when they announce the start of the new event on Facebook. This is a decision that doesn't even make sense from Nutaku's perspective. It's just bad PR.
According to the devs on Chatango, we'll get more limited rolls overall from this event compared to the last one, though I'm not sure how that works out. Maybe later event quests and logins give more tickets.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They got it right on the banner though, oddly enough.

According to the devs on Chatango, we'll get more limited rolls overall from this event compared to the last one, though I'm not sure how that works out. Maybe later event quests and logins give more tickets.
Which makes this change even more baffling. I mean what people will notice right off the bat is that it cost more to draw a card. Why simply adding one or two extra cards to the event gacha wasn't a good enough solution?

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Which makes this change even more baffling. I mean what people will notice right off the bat is that it cost more to draw a card. Why simply adding one or two extra cards to the event gacha wasn't a good enough solution?
Maybe to get the players more engaged in both logging in and playing the event levels. For example, let's say there's a total of 25 tickets but for the last two, one comes from logging in at maybe day 14 and the other at stage 16. So for a player to be able to do the last summon they have to do both. Just a theory though.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bwah? I was Regret. Ya steamrolled me...I'm surprised too, your cards were fairly underleveled from what I'd have expected from you. (Don't mean to offend, just saying).
the thing that suprised me was that you attacked with emily and killed her >.<

i think that was what gave me the early lead.

ended rank 36 boo.

chad001

Reputation score

Did anyone get their Jills yet? I haven't >.<

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the jills turned out to be from the first tournament that failed and got taken down. we wont be getting the jills.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Out of all curiosity, what's the best thing everyone's gotten out of the normal gacha?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hr highborn flora. my friend got an SR sniper girl eruka iirc the name.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just tried the new Limited Gatcha. I got my fourth Snake Charmer Amna (R rarity). Well, at least it's not an N rarity card...:rolleyes:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of all curiosity, what's the best thing everyone's gotten out of the normal gacha?
Little Bunny Fiona (HR), the boss of the hard mode version of the wood daily dungeon.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Puppeteer something, HR, she changes attack and defense values of your own creatures, seems like forever. She got a buff on dmm, but shes not bad.

*well, the best thing I've gotten was "Never Give Up", but the puppeteer was the rarest.

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, maybe the couple of Kiras who I didn't level because I didn't think she was going to be useful. Oh, how wrong I was.

Just tried the Limited Gacha and got Roshimbo Rin, now I wish those tickets from the boss were SSR exp instead.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Up to quest 6 on the event. Stamina is still 4-cost, but progression has slowed to 7%. Quest 5 was 8% progression, but the last stage also dropped to 7%.

So it's looking like this event will cost less stamina to run, but because of the slow progression, it'll probably cost more stamina overall to complete.

On the plus side, this means that we'll have more chances to farm R exp cards and whatnot.

Also, quest 5 drops two more onsen tickets.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BEHOLD! The reward of my first 5 tickets!

Click only if you want to be jealous of my incredible luck.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sometimes I wonder why the hell they made a quest which progress @11%, I mean 10% 11% both need 10 time to finish :confused::confused::confused:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got my second Berserker Sylvie from my first limited roll. I'm okay with that.