What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

The only problem with sakura's damage boost is it costs 5 mana. You realistically wont be using her ability until after 12 cost cards have come out otherwise you sacrifice board control. And by that time an additional 300 damage really wont do much against 12 cost cards anyways.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can also use her skill for life attacks, which so far I've seen unique to her.
I got a wood starter Anastasia's skill can also be used for life attacks but her cost is higher

edit for those who do not have her, Anastasia's skill give her 100 attack for every girl on your side of the field, so with a full field that 500 more.

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

maybe someone already stated this, but still, you can't use 11 premium tickets to "level up" premium gacha, this thing works only with points -.-

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe someone already stated this, but still, you can't use 11 premium tickets to "level up" premium gacha, this thing works only with points -.-
ok then I won't worry about saving the tickets. Thanks!

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, opinions on the featured premiums? To me it seems that the sniper is the best one just because of the potential of her skill. While the ninja seems good for forcing the opponent to run out of cards it doesn't seem quite as appealing as doing damage based on the enemy's strongest character. The idol doesn't seem worth it at all, Just seems like a way to force you to buy into the gacha for more chances at multiple idols.

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sniper isnt that good, she has to be in offensive position to use her skill. As a mid cost card she'll just get killed off if theres a card on the field that has high enough attack to cause any actual damage to life points using her skill.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yay, finally got a hero sakura from normal gacha

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The idol is really good, but she should be weaker and a rare or below. Having a extremely rare card that needs multiple copies is just greedy/bad design. For magic players, imagine a mythic rare squadron hawk -.-

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any idea what the premium gacha chances are? Im surprised this game got translated

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i.imgur.com/K20k32l.png

Can't post links yet, but thoughts? Since the card pool keeps getting bigger thought it was high time I start making decks for tourney on Tuesday.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The highlighted character is terrible. She dies to everything. For 2-3 drops, I think you should only have utility creatures like Emily, or that detective you have.

Decree (the ability that looks like a scroll) is pretty useful against strong later game creatures.

Prepare for Battle is slightly better that Forsaken, because it won't activate if you don't have creatures. Run 3 Prepare for Battle, and add on Forsaken if you want more than 3.

I might be forgetting to sacrifice for mana, but I swear the AI keeps playing Strategist Ryumei for 5 mana. Has anyone else seen that, or am I crazy?
*edit* oh, I figured out what is happening. While I am watching streams during my opponent's turn, they play Ryumei face down, then suicide attack with their 5 mana card that was face down.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The highlighted character is terrible. She dies to everything. For 2-3 drops, I think you should only have utility creatures like Emily, or that detective you have.

Decree (the ability that looks like a scroll) is pretty useful against strong later game creatures.

Prepare for Battle is slightly better that Forsaken, because it won't activate if you don't have creatures. Run 3 Prepare for Battle, and add on Forsaken if you want more than 3.

I might be forgetting to sacrifice for mana, but I swear the AI keeps playing Strategist Ryumei for 5 mana. Has anyone else seen that, or am I crazy?
*edit* oh, I figured out what is happening. While I am watching streams during my opponent's turn, they play Ryumei face down, then suicide attack with their 5 mana card that was face down.
what about "banish"?

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So Emily is pretty much the go-to when it comes to 2 cost characters. Alright, just gonna have to keep milling arena then but damn is it boring.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So Emily is pretty much the go-to when it comes to 2 cost characters. Alright, just gonna have to keep milling arena then but damn is it boring.
the other one that's alright is the 2 drop rare thief as it's able to beat some of the 3 drops when leveled up. But emily is pretty much the best yeah.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The detective seems good too, although you have to cover her with plenty of traps or already have board control if you want to use her multiple times.

EX-Banish looks great. Regular Banish is harder to judge until we get to play pvp. Also I don't have any.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I Just found out that if I expand cards, they have little story blurbs that update with their upgrades.

Also honestly for a 2-cost, Clarissa is pretty good... Angie is far superior, yes, but you have to be on turn 2 (or gone second) to use her. A leveled up Clarissa is usable from the get-go, and at level 31 she's got like 400+ ATK, which is more then enough to handle any other 2 costers pretty much.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I Just found out that if I expand cards, they have little story blurbs that update with their upgrades.

Also honestly for a 2-cost, Clarissa is pretty good... Angie is far superior, yes, but you have to be on turn 2 (or gone second) to use her. A leveled up Clarissa is usable from the get-go, and at level 31 she's got like 400+ ATK, which is more then enough to handle any other 2 costers pretty much.
I just looked at her stats, and maxed they are very good for a 2 drop. I just think early combat characters get so out-classed a turn later that it is a waste of experience.

For people preparing for the tournament, I recommend getting everyone to level 2, as someone said early in the thread. After that, try to get your late game characters to the 2000 attack breakpoint, or 1700 attack, so that you can bring them to 2000 with a book of awakening. This lets you attack through Dodge and Invitation to Hell, and narrow down what traps your opponent could have.

Last edited:

Talith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get them to 2001. I found out that 2000 exactly still gets you invited to hell. :(

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Nordland

One for your bugs list:

Get them to 2001. I found out that 2000 exactly still gets you invited to hell. :(
Seen this too with exactly 2000 ATK, no buffs involved. Not sure if it's just a translation issue, Invitation to Hell reads "initial ATK is less than 2000", not "less than or equal to". Also affected a ~1910 ATK Miyabi before her skill resolved and put her over the 2000, which is perhaps more understandable from the current wording.

Only other major issue I hit was managing to freeze during combat. Was a little lag after declaring an attack to kill the opponent's last character, so before I saw the animation managed to make my same character issue a life attack. The first attack happened and the game hung leaving the portraits up. After refreshing the page got back into battle at a sane game state.