What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Kotono got an english wiki started @

Just out of curiosity, how fast do you guys usually win in Arena. For me it is in average on the 8th or 9th turn.

Edit: Well one reason I asked is because most key cards which tend to be between 8-10 cost, need 5-6 turns and except the opponent let's you freely hit his LP it is near impossible to end before turn 6 in my opinion. And another is I got a playstyle more attack focused so trying to find a way to win as fast as possible is a fun challenge to myself.Current record is victory at turn 7.
Most games are 6-7 turns. I got a turn 5 win once because the ai had a bunch of 2-4 drops and ran them all into a Yuzuki with traps.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just like when PPS put a clock on its game page, Angelic Saga is causing Chrome to run like molasses now.

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone said this, but there is no point in upping your gacha rank (besides how ridiculously expensive an 11 pack is), as it is only a temporary buff in your chances to get an SR or SSR. For me it was a 4 hour increase. Only wanted to use that one time discount.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just like when PPS put a clock on its game page, Angelic Saga is causing Chrome to run like molasses now.
no change on my side. no doubt their will be bugs though.

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, I just played against a guy with every card SR or higher at max level. How do I deal with this.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh man, I just played against a guy with every card SR or higher at max level. How do I deal with this.
Pray he only draws spells/traps or only draws 2-4 cost cards.

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His 4 cost cards were stronger than my 6 cost cards rip

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do, but lvl 90 SR's are pretty hard to beat, and he had 5 of them out on the field

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U got me. But yea, I hope there arent too many people like this when the tournament starts. I'd like to at least put up a fight.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

U got me. But yea, I hope there arent too many people like this when the tournament starts. I'd like to at least put up a fight.
The only person I've seen like that so far was the 1275 rated no named person, which I assume is just a test account that wasn't removed since it's impossible to increase rating at the moment.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how the hell does some one have 649 wins already...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how the hell does some one have 649 wins already...
Around 55 hours of arena, assuming each match lasts around 5 minutes and never lost a match.

This is assuming nothing like botting/etc is involved though.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Around 55 hours of arena, ...
Now that's what I call some serious grinding.

Good thing about this game is that even though there is the standard resource limitation, at least you can keep playing (for better or worse) the game as desired and earn some cards for the effort. It was the one main thing that annoyed me with Aigis, as you get to a point you can do nothing else, you simply can't play anymore.

Still liking the game so far, and yea I ran into the guy with the non 1200 rank just to see what the fuss was about. Got my clock cleaned. Was nice to see what the cards will be when fully developed, though I'm sure a long ways off from that. (Would assume most players are).

^The earlier note for leveling mid-level cost cards, I would if I had the spares to do so. Not sure too many people have enough spares to level even half the cards they actively play with, at least not yet.

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been spending far too much time playing the story missions. Right now it's just an energy funnel when I could be getting the upgrade materials in prep for tomorrow. Ah well. I'm confident in my deck. Still haven't gotten Emily yet tho. Kind of a pain in the ass.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just noticed you need to do the level 1 dailies for the first level upgrade materials. Don't skip ahead to level 2 yet.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the 1st part of daily is for 1st upgrade, while the 2nd part of daily is for 2nd part of upgrade.
There also need 1 of some kind rare material for 2nd part of upgrade, which i had no idea where to find it like phylosopher stone.
I did saw t in shop but thats all.

Alternatively if you don't want to bother to do lvl 1 upgrade daily you can just get the material from the story quest. At least thats how i upgrade my dark HR before the daily out (1 of the map also give the stone part)

Talith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The rare items are boss drops from their respective color dungeons.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, how fast do you guys usually win in Arena. For me it is in average on the 8th or 9th turn.

Edit: Well one reason I asked is because most key cards which tend to be between 8-10 cost, need 5-6 turns and except the opponent let's you freely hit his LP it is near impossible to end before turn 6 in my opinion. And another is I got a playstyle more attack focused so trying to find a way to win as fast as possible is a fun challenge to myself.Current record is victory at turn 7.
my fastest is turn 4 or 5. the AI just kept summoning low cost units and ran them into my high attack/defence units lol

Last edited: