What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

@Nordland

Came across a post for suggestions, thought a few of them were worth requoting. Not sure how many of these are feasible, but figured it wouldn't hurt to suggest a few.

Before that, though, I have a few pressing questions I want to address.

-Why is there a sizable portion of edited card art, when the other games (mostly LoV) only changed the HCGs? This is important going forward, because if even a certain all-ages game gets edited art, there WILL be complaints.

-Will the premium ticket glitch from last week be further addressed?

-Will the login mission for the current event be compensated for those who logged on before the first day of the event started?

-Will we be receiving the 8/13 patch on DMM (or other similar rebalances) anytime soon?

And for suggestions...

-Improve UI for deck builder + list (particularly with sorting options, especially when dealing with duplicates)

-Add auto-end at summon phase if all hands in card cost too much mana and/or character/spell field is full
-Add auto-end at attack phase if all characters are already in no-action
-Increase speed of phase shifts in general

*Note: THIS IS ALREADY DONE*
-Change premium gacha option to "use (Nutaku) gold", not "use points" to avoid confusion with in-game gacha points

-Suggest lowering prices or adding bundles for gacha tickets; $50 for 11 cards is far too much. If not, at least remove the time limit on gacha rank, so *some* of us don't have to splurge all at once.
Addendum: During the premium ticket glitch, single premium rolls costed $3 instead of $5. That was a more reasonable price that they should consider using.

-In-game money seems fairly pointless right now. If it doesn't get any other use besides leveling/upgrading cards, suggest an exchange system for gacha points or certain cards/items.

-Show exp gain amount when feeding cards (not just amount of exp to next level)
-Ability to rename decks
-Friend system
-During a duel, make it easier to know when you have more than 6 cards in your hand (maybe make the "2" icon blink or something)

-Address boobjob edits for characters that don't even have h-scenes (Maron, Marsha, Nene, etc.)

-For "Daydreamer Alice", add the words "When this card is summoned to attack" for her effect description, since that is the only way to trigger it.

---

Another post, just gonna quote it here.

Gacha
Description
For the tutorial, when you click gacha the first time and one of the girls explains the difference between premium and normal

Problem
if you click through the text too quickly the window will be stuck on "premium gatcha", while the game will ask you try a normal gatcha

Solution
Force the normal Gacha pull before explain the premium Gatcha

other gacha suggestions
- Option to skip gacha pulling animation completely instead of mid-pull
^ thats all I can think of... didnt you have a problem when it comes to the premium gacha and the rare bar thing? maybe you could ask them to change it

Deck building
- Have a way to memorize the sorting option (so we wont need to manually pick it everytime)
- have a way to switch between art of upgraded cards

Misc
- Way to replay story scenes

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, the reward for these consecutive Arena wins is pretty brutal. I just beat the 50 win mission and now I ned to win another 50 for another premium? I get the first few but damn is 1 premium ticket really worth 50 more wins/20,000 Gacha Points?
once you get to the 100 hundred mark. the next ticket isn't until 200 wins >.>

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, Arena is hardly worth it at that point.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so where is my dark upgrade material limited quest? there is no limited quest at all.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so where is my dark upgrade material limited quest? there is no limited quest at all.
I had my stamina saved for it as well. I'm guessing it's a daily thing like Aigis and today is considered the weekend so we get nothing for the next two days.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Monday is Dark upgrade materials. Dunno about everyone else, but servers do seem to run a little less than half a day ahead of time for me. Plan accordingly. Kinda happy about that, actually: Tournament will start that much sooner (I'm so tired of Arena grind already -.- )

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

once you get to the 100 hundred mark. the next ticket isn't until 200 wins >.>
next one after that is 300 :)

by my estimates, it takes around 500 minutes to get 100 wins

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone with Yuzuki noticed that sometimes her skill doesn't actually trigger? Like the spell flip thing happens but the enemy doesn't lose any stats. I've noticed it happen at least 3 times.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone with Yuzuki noticed that sometimes her skill doesn't actually trigger? Like the spell flip thing happens but the enemy doesn't lose any stats. I've noticed it happen at least 3 times.
I've noticed skills not actually triggering when they're supposed to a couple of times

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It only lowers attack, so it won't help if you attack a defender. Also "Prepare for Battle" and some elemental abilities add 500 attack at the same time as Yuzuki taking away 500 attack. I've never noticed her ability simply not work.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It only lowers attack, so it won't help if you attack a defender. Also "Prepare for Battle" and some elemental abilities add 500 attack at the same time as Yuzuki taking away 500 attack. I've never noticed her ability simply not work.
That's what it was, they were defenders. Makes sense that it still triggers, she just wasn't attacking the affected stat.

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten anything good out of the normal gacha? I've gotten rares at best.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten anything good out of the normal gacha? I've gotten rares at best.
Out of the 50 or so regular 10x gachas i've done, I've gotten about 2 HRs, and around 20 Rs or so, with my best 10 rolls having 3 Rs

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I received Half Demon Katia from 10 times normal Gacha,however gold tickets didn't give me anything good.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rng strikes again, maybe I should switch to 40 characters with only 10 spells/traps. First two discards were also spells.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rng strikes again, maybe I should switch to 40 characters with only 10 spells/traps. First two discards were also spells.

I find that most of the spells/traps are fairly useless.

40/10 seems like a good number though

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I currently have 33 characters and 17 traps/spells. I have a defensive deck though, so traps like invitation to hell and dodge are pretty important for stalling. Like if you have the right combination of traps and Yuzuki you can basically go from being crushed to crushing in one turn.