What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

yeah that is the shack guy and I aready can tell the scene is drawn godly :)
thanks Nomo!

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so, to get it out of the way first:
shouldnt it be grand final ?
or is the e intended ?
As hoboy said it is used for closing of an entertainment event, grand final is probably correct too but finale is also a bit more fancy sounding.

An ending for Dyuu? Sick! That's one of the few things I felt this game was missing.
Yup, after this final addition I am completely satisfied with how we leave NN.

Is that the shack guy I'm spying on the promo? You guys know how to hit the spot.
Yes, he is being sneaky and intruding on some housewife work Riven is doing.

yeah that is the shack guy and I aready can tell the scene is drawn godly :)
thanks Nomo!
Thanks! Hope it does hold up to that expectation.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks you so much for this game! i like it a lot! keep up the good work! :D

Thundras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, he is being sneaky and intruding on some housewife work Riven is doing.
No~ Nomo~!!!
Why would you spoil me like that?! [Furiously cries in a corner]

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nomo, if I can give you an advice, you should try Daibanchou (aka Big Bang Age by Alicesoft). You do a lot of scenes' variations, and so does Daibanchou. You may have some ideas by playing it (I mean the main heroine panel, mainly). I think you are doing really good, but if you could mix your CGs a bit more, it could be even better.

Daibanchou is a really good game anyway (and fully translated), so if you have the time, it will not be a waste.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update is out, we will post here when public update comes.

No~ Nomo~!!!
Why would you spoil me like that?! [Furiously cries in a corner]
Sorry D:

Nomo, if I can give you an advice, you should try Daibanchou (aka Big Bang Age by Alicesoft). You do a lot of scenes' variations, and so does Daibanchou. You may have some ideas by playing it (I mean the main heroine panel, mainly). I think you are doing really good, but if you could mix your CGs a bit more, it could be even better.

Daibanchou is a really good game anyway (and fully translated), so if you have the time, it will not be a waste.
I'm not sure what you mean by mix up, but I will check it out when I have time, its always good to try and improve.

Keyen

Reputation score

I'm not sure what you mean by mix up, but I will check it out when I have time, its always good to try and improve.
Hum, it may not be the good word, but basically, doing a scene while using multiple CGs. For instance, doing a scene with a tit job -> Vaginal -> BJ, instead of doing only one of these 3. You can do even more different scenes this way. I know it may be obvious, but Daibanchou does that well on some scenes.

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since game is now comple i'll write my finale opinion of it.

The coregame is by far the best western h-rpg that i hace played (and i hava played lots of h-rgp at this point, this game inspired me to seek out other h-rpg out).H-art is topnotch and h-scemes are good too, too bad that there was only 1 semi lesbian scene betweem riven and irelenia nothing with kat, well gues that i cant have all ^^
I was also sad that there where no irelealia beastiality or kat dyyu scenes but this was fixed on extra endings.
Combat specialily whit later addons ketp challenging, still can't beat night monster outside of town and i have finnished game like 3 times.

About extra endings my favorie by far is minotaur one, itäs realy good. In second place is slave ending i enjoyed that one too.
Dyyu ending was bit disapointing for me but thats becouse prego ain't my thing, town ending was realy shot compare to other extra endings and again prego.

All in im expecting great thing from your next game, speciali since mc is female, im bit tired of h-rpgs whre mc is male.

Oh and one final bug: In normal recollection room lust based blowjob only shows last blowjob whit full lust you can't view earlier less lust based blowjobs

Reragds
Exsa

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You beat the night monsters just about the same way you beat everyone optional boss. Poison it with Dyuu, hit it with your strongest abilities, defend/transcendence/healing goo as needed.

If you're still struggling switch out your gear for pure endurance and watch it die slowly to poison.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you even get the dyuu ending?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I understand it, you need to power up Dyuu (by fighting the optional bosses) and the indicator that Dyuu is strong enough for it is if he dismisses the tentacle mass blocking the final area rather than LeBlanc doing it. Then you need to do the things for the normal good ending but without taking all of the crystals (the ones in the four corners of the room) and defeat the final boss.

bluemoon54

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the Dyuu ending you need to kill the optional bosses and then fail to turn off all four switches in the final dungeon. Note that you still need to place both Lust Syphons, Leblanc won't let you fight the boss until you complete at least one objective.

I've gotten every ending now except the stupid shack guy one. Riven fucks him, says she'll make breakfast, says she needs ingredients, food, and an apron. I got the apron from the lady that sells you clothing in the base game, and I got the ingredients from the old grandma in the SW part of town running a stall, but I cannot for the life of me figure out where to get the food. I've talked to everyone I can find. Anyone know where the food is?

Zuleyka

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just played the demo, really enjoyed this game, the main character is drawn great. Hentai events are very funny. Is a pity that the defeat of the heroine not drawn at all, only some text.

Good luck in the development! :)

Keyen

Reputation score

I've gotten every ending now except the stupid shack guy one. Riven fucks him, says she'll make breakfast, says she needs ingredients, food, and an apron. I got the apron from the lady that sells you clothing in the base game, and I got the ingredients from the old grandma in the SW part of town running a stall, but I cannot for the life of me figure out where to get the food. I've talked to everyone I can find. Anyone know where the food is?
It's the cloak guy (LB's Minion), north of the town. The dialog after you got the accessories from him is <3.

Last edited:

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hum, it may not be the good word, but basically, doing a scene while using multiple CGs. For instance, doing a scene with a tit job -> Vaginal -> BJ, instead of doing only one of these 3. You can do even more different scenes this way. I know it may be obvious, but Daibanchou does that well on some scenes.
It does require a bit too much for just one scene, that we try to usually saturate with variants so that we can have more scenes, but it is good to try out at some point. Thanks for the suggestion!

Since game is now comple i'll write my finale opinion of it.

The coregame is by far the best western h-rpg that i hace played (and i hava played lots of h-rgp at this point, this game inspired me to seek out other h-rpg out).H-art is topnotch and h-scemes are good too, too bad that there was only 1 semi lesbian scene betweem riven and irelenia nothing with kat, well gues that i cant have all ^^
I was also sad that there where no irelealia beastiality or kat dyyu scenes but this was fixed on extra endings.
Combat specialily whit later addons ketp challenging, still can't beat night monster outside of town and i have finnished game like 3 times.

About extra endings my favorie by far is minotaur one, itäs realy good. In second place is slave ending i enjoyed that one too.
Dyyu ending was bit disapointing for me but thats becouse prego ain't my thing, town ending was realy shot compare to other extra endings and again prego.

All in im expecting great thing from your next game, speciali since mc is female, im bit tired of h-rpgs whre mc is male.

Oh and one final bug: In normal recollection room lust based blowjob only shows last blowjob whit full lust you can't view earlier less lust based blowjobs

Reragds
Exsa
Thanks a lot for the kind words! I'm glad you liked most of it. Generally yea, we do know that some things are missing, but after two additional month updates to add more content we saw requested and missing, we are satisfied with what we have. We can go forever adding things, so it is important to know when to end.

We are currently fully focused on KoD so we hope you like it as well, when we have enough for a first release ^-^

And thanks for the report!

Just played the demo, really enjoyed this game, the main character is drawn great. Hentai events are very funny. Is a pity that the defeat of the heroine not drawn at all, only some text.

Good luck in the development! :)
Thanks! Tho what you played, if not an older version, was not demo. Noxian Nights has been complete for 2+ months now and we just finished adding the last bonus ending.
And later on in the game you can see a lot of defeat for every female, if that is want you looked for ^-^

Thanks again, really like your game too Zuleyka, I'm glad you are back to developing it, I was wondering if you didnt stop because big bad blizzard decided to bully H creators again, like with the SFM drama.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, did someone have a save before the last boss ? I save but after the 2 voidshard and 4 crystal -_- And I don't want to do the game again :p (even if it's greta ! <3)

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, did someone have a save before the last boss ? I save but after the 2 voidshard and 4 crystal -_- And I don't want to do the game again :p (even if it's greta ! <3)

Save 1 is without the pillars, save 2 is without the crystals.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The OMEGA-HYPE for the poor-person release is real XD

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Save 1 is without the pillars, save 2 is without the crystals.

Is this on the new version?

I have the newest version but I want to be able to have access to the whole gallery and see the scenes and endings as I just played through the game recently and don't have time to play through it again right now.