What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 3/20)

Found it, there is a Tentacle that dont move if you get near, south of the blue swith in a sideroom if you speak to him you have to fight massive monsters who drop the Items
that was it, thanks!

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Congrats Sierra Lee and Nomo, now get some well deserved rest for a few days! Completing a game is one hell of an accomplishment, completing a GOOD game is far better.

Thank you for your work on this! Now, where'd I put my pants... oh wait, I won't be needing them for awhile :p
Thanks! We'll rest as soon as we've finished responding to all the feedback. XD

The new bosses were quite something (painful), the slave ending was a lot more intricate than I expected (though I never did find out what the monster potion did)

I'd also like to suggest allowing people to save at the ending selection screen, as it is beating the last boss a minimum of five times can be a bit tedious, and repeating an ending you've seen before even more so.

There are some minor issues I've found going around all the endings, I'm almost disappointed I couldn't find anything game-breaking ^^
-In the gallery area you cannot hide Riven's standing picture, trying to change clothes also does nothing.
-Watching the first monster scene (Riven and the ghoul, scene closest to the right of the start) will leave the entire screen black at the end (ditto for the Dyu + LeBlanc scene)
-Completing the ending where you go off alone, Riven's sprite fades out at the end of the scene which also causes Riven's sprite to be invisible in the gallery area
-In the slave training area you can walk into the wall near the stockades (where the whip is hanging)
-Having Riven spend the night in the stocks will have the picture of the resulting scene linger on screen after the scene ends
-The monster cage seems to stop advancing days after using it a few times, since this is unique to the monster cage I'm not sure this is intentional

But above all else; Congratulations on finishing your project, I'll be looking forward to the 'DLC'
Thanks for the feedback! Some specific responses:
1) The Monster Potion is related to the semi-secret ending of the slave trainer based on affection. This one may be pretty tricky in this rough version of the trainer. Glad you appreciated the intricacy of this one, though!
2) Saving on the ending screen: yeah, that's fair.
3) Most of your miscellaneous bug reports are correct, thanks for gathering them. I wish I'd gotten that CG cleared, but otherwise I'm happy nothing is horribly broken.
4) You're correct, the monster scenes should be advancing days.

Found a very odd bug. The purple hat dude that stands behind Cnal's shop appears when I take my clothes off, and disappears when I put them on. This was very early before getting irelia btw.

When trying to take clothes off prior to having the lust level for it, both layers of Riven show up, the naked one being underneath for double boobage.

The guy in the cave underneath the prison you can save has no dialogue, but interacting with him causes a significant speed boost that persists through the game. Riven is on crack like the rats you catch.
1) Oops, looks like the naked versions of the merchant appear even when the main trigger for him hasn't! Will have it fixed.
2) As for the new clothing bug... dangit, I thought I had these fixed. Will look into it.
3) Yeah, that's a debug tool that was accidentally left in, sorry.

You can get all endings except the Leblanc one in one playthrough, the Leblanc one seems to depend on having low affection with the other two.
It's not so much that the others have to be low, but there are a lot of times when you have a choice and choosing Irelia or Katarina will make it harder to get the LeBlanc ending.

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

great game! you were both really professional in handling the development of this game. Too bad the game is finished, would have loved to see the same cast in an environment other than Castrum.

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got full walkthrough? I know there's one for version 0.8.2 but i'm wondering how to get Leblanc.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hope the last story part isn't too tough because I'm going to need to go back and mess with affection levels to get the LB ending. maybe I should start working on that now..

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope the last story part isn't too tough because I'm going to need to go back and mess with affection levels to get the LB ending. maybe I should start working on that now..
I heard from some people that you should balance affection with kat and irelia to get leblanc. But apparently that's not enough. I even tried with cheat engine to balance the affection and still nothing.

There must be some specific actions that unlock LB ending.

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Congrats on finishing the game.

Raidriar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the requirements for the Leblanc ending? Is it affection < 50 for both Irelia and Kat or do both Irelia and Kat's affection need to be exactly equal?

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the requirements for the Leblanc ending? Is it affection < 50 for both Irelia and Kat or do both Irelia and Kat's affection need to be exactly equal?
It should be balanced, whatever that means. There are also choices in the past that contributes to this so.... That's why I'm waiting for full guide.

@Slayersz
I have saves from 0.8.2 so it's only a short walk to the finish line, but thx man

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's possible to get all 3 endings in the same playthrough. If you consume Aether Wisps, always give it to Riven. If you're prompted to make a choice to favor either Irelia or Katarina, try to cancel the choice. Sometimes it works and Riven will make a remark on how she has to think for a solution herself. I ended the game with 51 affection with Irelia, 71 affection with Katarina and with the LeBlanc ending enabled. Oh and when you have to rescue LeBlanc inside the Castle, make sure you peek the guards having fun with her before you go get the key to save her.

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's possible to get all 3 endings in the same playthrough. If you consume Aether Wisps, always give it to Riven. If you're prompted to make a choice to favor either Irelia or Katarina, try to cancel the choice. Sometimes it works and Riven will make a remark on how she has to think for a solution herself. I ended the game with 51 affection with Irelia, 71 affection with Katarina and with the LeBlanc ending enabled. Oh and when you have to rescue LeBlanc inside the Castle, make sure you peek the guards having fun with her before you go get the key to save her.
Aah, god damn it. So that's the cause. I took the key before peeking. Huh... Might as well replay the whole game now...

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Aah, god damn it. So that's the cause. I took the key before peeking. Huh... Might as well replay the whole game now...
Just jumping in to say that you don't need to have done any specific action to get LeBlanc's ending, just a reasonable number of the ones she likes. If you didn't choose her when you've asked and you've already gotten all the Aether Wisps, then it's possible there aren't enough affection points left. But you might not have to restart.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
replaying through my old version. During the take the castle bit, where you end up playing as the blacksmith and the villigers, the fights are REALLY tedious.

Noxian Heavies, espeically. They block everything but the blacksmith, but can me stunned 100% of the time, so if you have enough mana potions you can chip em down.

Are you intended to die here? If not consider buffing the villigers and mayor enough that they can atleast hit the damn heavy. dealing ten damage per round is pretty rough.

Bug report for version 1.0. Viewing the bad-end scenes in the gallery at the end actually gives you a game-over (kicks you to main menu) rather than leaving you in the gallery.

edit: The prison bad-end doesn't, but the tentacle bad-end does.

Playing the very first blowjob scene kicks you out of the gallery too.

edit2: yeah. You've probably already had plenty of bug reports on this, considering how broad the issue is, but the majority of the gallery seems to be fucked. With them either teleporting you back to where the scene is from, instead of leaving you in the replay-room.

Plus, some fade-to-black then never come back.
The monster-tamer scenes are set out "Monster one, Monster two, Monster two" instead on 1/2/3, and the third one plays Kat and LeBlanc instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score

Hey there guys. I've been formattingmy pc and forgot to save my Noxian Nights saves anywhere.I was on the end of update 0.8.2 ( killed both bosses) and i let that shacle guy live. Could anyone send me a save from that point or anywhere around please?

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uh, not sure if it's a bug or not but for some reason the file on your patreon for the 0.8.2 version is named 1.0.0 when I decided to redownload it to "get back in the grooves", as it were. I really love your game which is why I'm willing to wait till next month if necessary, but I'd rather not see you lose profit over something so small

Side notes; Ah, damn. I forgot just how long this game was. Might take a while to get back to the current end point. T_T

thecannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got any hints on the slave trade ending? I'm struggling to raise affection but obedience is fine...

Djoules

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there guys. I've been formattingmy pc and forgot to save my Noxian Nights saves anywhere.I was on the end of update 0.8.2 ( killed both bosses) and i let that shacle guy live. Could anyone send me a save from that point or anywhere around please?
Here are the saves. Save04 is just before you enter the last ruin and all additional bosses dead. Save 03, that's the one if you want to fight the additional bosses. Might have missed some stuff in save03
https: //mega. nz/#!Jt1g1CYC!bgsuff03rxjbiUXfafbrTQSzh6RIZScAomrMa8P6foA

Disclaimer, i didn't play perfectly so i've missed some stuff for leblanc ending for example.

@Sierra Lee
Oh okay, giving aether wisps to Leblanc could help? I might just redo the whole playthrough just because i like your game though :D

@Thecannon
It's easy. Raise her affection with the masked trainer, choose personal slave(affection +2). Once you have the tentacle monster, click it but don't make her sleep with it when she says no(affection +1). If your character says she's not looking well check your wine cabinet and save her heroically(affection +3). Use vibrator to increase her lust now. Talk to her and whip her when she's lustful(both affection +1) Click monster again and she said she wants to fuck it but only with monster potion. Take monster potion from cabinet next to wine and let her do it with the tentacle(affection +4). Erotic whipping(affection +1) Demand handjob and ask to be called master(both affection +1). After affection above 10 she's not trying to escape anymore.

You can get another (affection +1) at the beggining if you treat her kindly but it's risky for me because she could escape.

Training is done at +14 affection.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Here are the saves. Save04 is just before you enter the last ruin and all additional bosses dead. Save 03, that's the one if you want to fight the additional bosses. Might have missed some stuff in save03
https: //mega. nz/#!Jt1g1CYC!bgsuff03rxjbiUXfafbrTQSzh6RIZScAomrMa8P6foA

Disclaimer, i didn't play perfectly so i've missed some stuff for leblanc ending for example.

@Sierra Lee
Oh okay, giving aether wisps to Leblanc could help? I might just redo the whole playthrough just because i like your game though :D

@Thecannon
It's easy. Raise her affection with the masked trainer, choose personal slave(affection +2). Once you have the tentacle monster, click it but don't make her sleep with it when she says no(affection +1). If your character says she's not looking well check your wine cabinet and save her heroically(affection +3). Use vibrator to increase her lust now. Talk to her and whip her when she's lustful(both affection +1) Click monster again and she said she wants to fuck it but only with monster potion. Take monster potion from cabinet next to wine and let her do it with the tentacle(affection +4). Erotic whipping(affection +1) Demand handjob and ask to be called master(both affection +1). After affection above 10 she's not trying to escape anymore.

You can get another (affection +1) at the beggining if you treat her kindly but it's risky for me because she could escape.

Training is done at +14 affection.
Allright ill check it out when the game comes out. Still thanks a lot for the save :p