What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 3/20)

you can write them an e-mail

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I appreciate the suggestions I'll leave the actual answer to Sierra, my primary concern is redundancy, you wouldn't want to be spammed by emails about bugs you're already aware of and have already solved, though if that's the best method it works for me.

Regardless, I'm trying to be considerate here in asking for the preferred method, I'm not even sure it matters at all.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While I appreciate the suggestions I'll leave the actual answer to Sierra, my primary concern is redundancy, you wouldn't want to be spammed by emails about bugs you're already aware of and have already solved, though if that's the best method it works for me.

Regardless, I'm trying to be considerate here in asking for the preferred method, I'm not even sure it matters at all.
You can use our email, you can do it here too as spoiler. You can also do it in our blog, we read all forums and places we have a thread about Noxian Nights.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, cheers. I kind of have a bad habit of overthinking things like this ;)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*excitedly refreshes browser, in the hopes of an update of some sort on patreon and ulmf*

BTW is this release only for the 15$ Patreons? And thus 5$ the 11th and public the 14th?

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*F5'ing intensifies*

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I came back to LoL recently, so I want the update even more D: The worst part is that I'm a non-patron pleb who spends all her money on skins, so I'll have to wait a whole week from now on ;_:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm actually okay with not getting it right now because the feeling of backers right now has to be agony

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The complete version of the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features:

- Go to the ruins to enter the final dungeon and complete the game!
- There are two default endings that anyone can choose.
- There are three unlockable character endings.
- Beating the game will unlock a gallery with all non-ending scenes.
- Be sure not to miss the new slave trainer bad end! In addition to being a full mini-game, it contains multiple new scenes and a high number of variants.
- There are three new superbosses lurking for all you overleveled fans to crush.

If the release goes well, on June 11 we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on June 14. As another reminder, though this version of the game is complete, next month will be our first bonus/"DLC" update which will add more minotaur side content.

For this update, we tried our best to give satisfying endings for Riven in many different directions, some show friendship, others a new spiritual path and of course the straight sexually ones.

A big part of this update is the ending where you train Riven as a slave. We are still not sure how to center the gameplay and scenes, and we were going back and forth, so we decided to see some feedback before going one way or the other, and the next update we will refine it.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats Sierra Lee and Nomo, now get some well deserved rest for a few days! Completing a game is one hell of an accomplishment, completing a GOOD game is far better.

Thank you for your work on this! Now, where'd I put my pants... oh wait, I won't be needing them for awhile :p

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well-deserved congratulations are in order for the full release of this great game.

All I can say is it's a damn shame I'm not a fan of playing female protagonists in games, even when the art/story is as good as in this one. My loss this time around, for sure.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new bosses were quite something (painful), the slave ending was a lot more intricate than I expected (though I never did find out what the monster potion did)

I'd also like to suggest allowing people to save at the ending selection screen, as it is beating the last boss a minimum of five times can be a bit tedious, and repeating an ending you've seen before even more so.

There are some minor issues I've found going around all the endings, I'm almost disappointed I couldn't find anything game-breaking ^^
-In the gallery area you cannot hide Riven's standing picture, trying to change clothes also does nothing.
-Watching the first monster scene (Riven and the ghoul, scene closest to the right of the start) will leave the entire screen black at the end (ditto for the Dyu + LeBlanc scene)
-Completing the ending where you go off alone, Riven's sprite fades out at the end of the scene which also causes Riven's sprite to be invisible in the gallery area
-In the slave training area you can walk into the wall near the stockades (where the whip is hanging)
-Having Riven spend the night in the stocks will have the picture of the resulting scene linger on screen after the scene ends
-The monster cage seems to stop advancing days after using it a few times, since this is unique to the monster cage I'm not sure this is intentional

But above all else; Congratulations on finishing your project, I'll be looking forward to the 'DLC'

Last edited:

Gpof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a very odd bug. The purple hat dude that stands behind Cnal's shop appears when I take my clothes off, and disappears when I put them on. This was very early before getting irelia btw.

When trying to take clothes off prior to having the lust level for it, both layers of Riven show up, the naked one being underneath for double boobage.

The guy in the cave underneath the prison you can save has no dialogue, but interacting with him causes a significant speed boost that persists through the game. Riven is on crack like the rats you catch.

Last edited:

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anbody know where i can find the 2 Focus items? ill have used the 4 Crystals but no idea where or what the focus items are.

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the same point, dont know how to activate those 2 focus items. And strangely all Noxus soldiers in the end dungeon are static

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are Character endings mutually exclusive?

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the same point, dont know how to activate those 2 focus items. And strangely all Noxus soldiers in the end dungeon are static
Found it, there is a Tentacle that dont move if you get near, south of the blue swith in a sideroom if you speak to him you have to fight massive monsters who drop the Items

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are Character endings mutually exclusive?
You can get all endings except the Leblanc one in one playthrough, the Leblanc one seems to depend on having low affection with the other two.