What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 3/20)

Just about to download this, but what's the difference between lite and rtp versions?

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just about to download this, but what's the difference between lite and rtp versions?
RTP files allows you to download and play the game without having it installed on your computer, down side is you download bigger files.The non rtp smaller files is for people who already have the program installed.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so wait this next update is going to be the full game Oo?

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RTP files allows you to download and play the game without having it installed on your computer, down side is you download bigger files.The non rtp smaller files is for people who already have the program installed.
Oh so that's what it is. Just got the lite version. Guess I already have stuff installed. Thanks!

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with Leblanc ending save? I still can't get it after trying so many times. All that happens when I talk to her is that she thanks me for eveything

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone with Leblanc ending save? I still can't get it after trying so many times. All that happens when I talk to her is that she thanks me for eveything
Look for the last post on page 58.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any idea on how long it'll take to finish?
It's done, we completely remade the slave trainer and added some additional scenes, we are really happy how it ended up. Right now its out for the patrons for a 3 day period and we will post it here like usual after that.

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woah, I wasn't expecting to be over so soon! Nice!

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really great new stuff, one problem I ran into is that I couldn't seem to progress with the whips, the vendor just keeps repeating the same line after you get the referral from his friend.

Also couldn't find any place to use one of the potions, more on that in the spoiler where I'll be listing the potions and what they do in case people are wondering
I've found 6 potion types
H + H = healing (used to cure the sick child at the start, you can also go to the potion rack next to the wine rack to heal riven to 100 health which is far better than letting her rest)
H + P = endurance (will prevent exhaustion once, doesn't restore health)
H + M = pain (used for whip training, can give it to whip trainer)
P + P = orgasm (no idea what it does)
P + M = sensitivity (used along with the toys)
M + M = monster (you need 2 to finish monster training, you'll also need at least 3 slimes when you can buy them)

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Woah, I wasn't expecting to be over so soon! Nice!
Thanks! And it took us around an year to complete, so I wouldnt say it was soon.

Really great new stuff, one problem I ran into is that I couldn't seem to progress with the whips, the vendor just keeps repeating the same line after you get the referral from his friend.

Also couldn't find any place to use one of the potions, more on that in the spoiler where I'll be listing the potions and what they do in case people are wondering
I've found 6 potion types
H + H = healing (used to cure the sick child at the start, you can also go to the potion rack next to the wine rack to heal riven to 100 health which is far better than letting her rest)
H + P = endurance (will prevent exhaustion once, doesn't restore health)
H + M = pain (used for whip training, can give it to whip trainer)
P + P = orgasm (no idea what it does)
P + M = sensitivity (used along with the toys)
M + M = monster (you need 2 to finish monster training, you'll also need at least 3 slimes when you can buy them)
After you get the referral you go to the whipper next to the vendor to get the scene, did you do that? The orgasm potion is also used by him.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The whip trainer is only ever talking about the pain potion, which doesn't seem to be getting used up, the vendor himself only ever keeps describing the two types of whip to me.

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's done, we completely remade the slave trainer and added some additional scenes, we are really happy how it ended up. Right now its out for the patrons for a 3 day period and we will post it here like usual after that.
Looks like I'll have a ton to do in a few days.

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... The Blacksmith never fucks Riven? Now I feel bad for the guy.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... The Blacksmith never fucks Riven? Now I feel bad for the guy.
He actually gets a threesome with Irelia included, but I believe you need to have refused his initial offer when you first talk to him.

StalkerRoguen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know but he didn't actually fuck her in the threesome.

Right?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're asking whether or not he actually sticks his dick in her vagina, then no, not to my knowledge he doesn't.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll second the whip bug. Whipper guy only ever uses pain potion. I've never even seen his scene without the potion (assuming he has one) because the potion never gets used up, and there's no option to choose whether he uses it or not.

Salesman just keeps going on about buying one of two whips, but never offers to sell them.

Frankly, some way to see how many potions you have left would be great. Not having an inventory screen sucks. (maybe tie it to the potion cabinate where you can use health-potions?)

As for other stuff... I'm torn. I loved the first version. It was small, but it had a better "tone" than this one.

This one is longer, and I laughed a little at some of the scenes, but the whole "failing slaver fumbles his way to victory" isn't as interesting to me.

Plus. Whoring Rivan out sorta goes against the plot, where it's mentioned several times that the slaver is keeping her to himself. (if you choose to play it that way.)

Doing the "heroic rescue" option and training her obidience over her lust makes it clear that you're going for the "personal slave" ending, but you still have to whore her out to make money.

Robberies seem a little too common too. I was seriously struggling to make enough money to hire guards to stop me getting robbed, because I was getting robbed.
Especially bad when you're only making 7 gold a day and you get burgled every three or four days.

I had to use CE to get out of that rut.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting robbed while struggling to gather funds is a problem, but not an insurmountable one (it just takes some time) and I guess it's largely to do with whether or not you're managing to play optimally or not (guard -> train -> healing potion -> guard -> booze -> sales girl seems to be a good start at least)

Honestly the whole personal slave thing doesn't really mesh with me as meaning that it's some kind of exclusive deal, just that you never actually end up selling her off (other endings remove her from your service entirely) so I can't say I share that sentiment, I also liked the more involved dialogue and overall it feels more like a standalone game than something that adds on to Noxian Nights (which I don't think is bad)