What's new

RPG RPG Maker [月の水企画 / Tsukinomizu Project] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~ / Lily Knight Saga (RE123426, RJ123426)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lilyknight Saga

Fck me! This game is insanelly hard. I can't even get past the 1st map of the forest (after the 1st slime boss encounter) o_O

Time to get my grindy skills up and ready lol..

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Fck me! This game is insanelly hard. I can't even get past the 1st map of the forest (after the 1st slime boss encounter) o_O

:v It gets a lot less frustrating once you get to around 2 level up where you get a TP self-heal so your party can actually farm things instead of having to go back every 1-3 fights.

Is this gor only or there is some in combat cut-in?
Most scenes are event-based, even the boss scenes can be obtained by defeating it (losing = actual game over)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 : in home point, click statue choice easy, then get item in 1F NE room
2 : forest, after talk to girl guard in north entrance, back to town, pub has new member can join
3 : can dont go forest, after golden hair girl join, go to sewer.jpg walk around few times (better talk off underwear?), then back to home point talk to golden hair girl, go to sewer.jpg again can go sewer, sewer mob easier

Most scenes are event-based, even the boss scenes can be obtained by defeating it (losing = actual game over)
start u can lost to slime few times up corruption to 30...

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

used cheat engine myself, bought up healing items and the items that bomb stuff in battles, easy leveling (and very fast)!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why use cheat engine? The back room with the starter sword has a bunch of cheat items that will let you breeze through the game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone else up to the haunted house? it seems to be a puzzle level, and i'm totally stumped.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone else up to the haunted house? it seems to be a puzzle level, and i'm totally stumped.
talk to 5 soul near table > around house get 4 hscene haunted house hscene 1.jpg haunted house hscene 2.jpg haunted house hscene 3.jpg haunted house hscene 4.jpg > get key haunted house key 1.jpg > get another key (if cant open, talk to soul again) haunted house key 2.jpg > if this room haunted house, left side, right room.jpg white floor and fire soul place is trap, 1st choice is ok, 2nd choice change soul location > open locked door

OOT for some ppl, this monster this again.jpg is nightmare?

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1 : in home point, click statue choice easy, then get item in 1F NE room
2 : forest, after talk to girl guard in north entrance, back to town, pub has new member can join
3 : can dont go forest, after golden hair girl join, go View attachment 17635 walk around few times, then back to home point talk to golden hair girl, go View attachment 17635 again can go sewer, sewer mob easier

start u can lost to slime few times up corruption to 30...
Ya I've tried to get into the sewer still cant get there even after talking to the golden hair girl mulitple times.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya I've tried to get into the sewer still cant get there even after talking to the golden hair girl mulitple times.
maybe need talk off underwear walk around
few times

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You need to walk over the sewers grate several times with the golden hair girl in your group. After the third time or so, go talk to her at home. Then with her in the group go back to the grate.

kinwong2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need helps...
1. how to trigger the blue hair futa girl event?
2. there is 6 books for the brown hair girl to watch and get some new item,where is the last 2?
3. someone asked to get some robot parts ,where are they ?

was trying to find the wind dragon but ....cant win the 3 ...ghost?

btw we can make status increase crystal ...
the girl on rocket . dont let her increase her agi ..it will be easier

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after reaching the Ice dragon Queen cave place and talking to the Earth dragon in the next cave?
Trans says I'm supposed to find a fire dragon or something, but I have no idea where to go..

Nevermind, found out I missed an area in the demon contract worker village.

Last edited:

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found that fire temple, but there is no dragon in there. I got a short cutscene but nothing changed.

What am I supposed to do? I already completed the ghost house and talked to the earth dragon.

I have books in my key items with fire, wind, and earth icons on them. Do I need to somehow find another one?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

talk to 5 soul > around house get 4 hscene View attachment 17640View attachment 17641View attachment 17642View attachment 17643 > get key View attachment 17644 > get another key (if cant open, talk to soul again) View attachment 17645 > if this room View attachment 17646 white floor and fire soul place is trap, 1st choice is ok, 2nd choice change soul location > open locked door

OOT for some ppl, this monster View attachment 17647 is nightmare?
already done all of those.

as for the "fire soul trap" those chests just contain equipable items, don't they? I didn't find a key or a h-scene in that room at all.

kinwong2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found that fire temple, but there is no dragon in there. I got a short cutscene but nothing changed.

What am I supposed to do? I already completed the ghost house and talked to the earth dragon.

I have books in my key items with fire, wind, and earth icons on them. Do I need to somehow find another one?

fire temple has no dragon.
after earth and fire dragon go to the one with teleport (most bottom one ,named east something)

books with fire/wind/earth icons back to your home and find brown hair magical girl(the one you had in your team at start) give her and sleep once and talk to her again.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

already done all of those.

as for the "fire soul trap" those chests just contain equipable items, don't they? I didn't find a key or a h-scene in that room at all.
only item

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I had figured things out on my own and am now at the final boss.

And then my party got wiped in one attack. I'll probably need to do some ridiculous amount of grinding.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have an uncommonly strong appreciation for the music in the games by New Moon Label. I also like how their games have a strong sense of continuity with the way they keep bringing in characters from their previous games.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I had figured things out on my own and am now at the final boss.

And then my party got wiped in one attack. I'll probably need to do some ridiculous amount of grinding.
check your exp value, X2+1, put it in cheat engine, kill a single enemy, check it again. x2+1 again, use it to narrow down the values in Cheat-engine, then edit the value to "99999999" kill a single enemy again and whatever character you did it for will now be level 99.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.01: hentai-share.com/?p=26411

Changelog:
・媚薬使用時、堕落値がバグることがある現象を修正
・ラスボスがノーマル以下のモードでもハードモード時の能力になってしまうバグの修正
・ジゼルのイベント関係のバグ修正

・その他、誤字脱字や各種バランス、スキル、フラグ等の微修正

以上を行いました。